Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

off to band I go
Posted 2004-10-24, 12:02 AM
Well.... Tomorrow morning on a sunday i head off to band practice and then we leave to San Antonio for the our Area marching contest. Will be gone from 10 tomorrow morning (yes on a sunday) till about 2 or 3 AM on tuesday. Hopefully we do good and advanced to the State marching contest. I would suspect we will advance to state not to be cocky but our band plays pretty damn good. We suck at marching but we kill everyone else in music so i guess it evens out. Anyways wish me luck. We're going to go kick some ass
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
timmay1113 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentimmay1113 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

timmay1113

Posted 2004-10-24, 01:36 AM in reply to timmay1113's post "off to band I go"
Wow, you white people sure like to join clubs and do a lot of activities and go camping and shit...

Disgusting. Why not just be lazy like us hispanics? You get to sit at home, drink your Heineken, and watch Cartoon Network all day!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Mantralord

Posted 2004-10-24, 02:01 AM in reply to Mantralord's post starting "Wow, you white people sure like to join..."
What about Iron Chef?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

-=Rico-GP=-

Posted 2004-10-24, 02:01 AM in reply to Mantralord's post starting "Wow, you white people sure like to join..."
because generally i like to talk with people... ya know socialize? in person? not behind the computer screen
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
timmay1113 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentimmay1113 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

timmay1113

Posted 2004-10-24, 02:02 AM in reply to timmay1113's post "off to band I go"
Good luck timmay
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

-=Rico-GP=-

Posted 2004-10-24, 04:11 AM in reply to timmay1113's post starting "because generally i like to talk with..."
Brass band? Or army band?? Or something else???
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2004-10-24, 09:24 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Brass band? Or army band?? Or something..."
Marching band...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2004-10-24, 09:29 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Marching band..."
Yes, but what type of marching band???

Brass?
Woodwind?
Wind?
The works?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2004-10-24, 09:32 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Yes, but what type of marching band???..."
Lenny said:
Yes, but what type of marching band???

Brass?
Woodwind?
Wind?
The works?
He himself plays the tuba, but the band that he's playing with consists of all of those.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2004-10-24, 12:37 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "He himself plays the tuba, but the band..."
I'm lenny, I'm fat!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPenny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Penny_Bags

Posted 2004-10-24, 12:40 PM in reply to Penny_Bags's post starting "I'm lenny, I'm fat!"
You are??? WOW??? Tell me how tomorrow in my now fat body goes. I'll tell you how tomorrow in your body goes.

Hope you can play trumpet.

You gotta go playing tomorrow in a concert. You never know, you may get to march around stage.

----------

I rarely meet Tuba players.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2004-10-24, 12:50 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "You are??? WOW??? Tell me how tomorrow..."
Lenny said:
You are??? WOW??? Tell me how tomorrow in my now fat body goes. I'll tell you how tomorrow in your body goes.

Hope you can play trumpet.

You gotta go playing tomorrow in a concert. You never know, you may get to march around stage.

----------

I rarely meet Tuba players.
you sir, are an idiot
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
wilma is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenwilma is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

wilma

Posted 2004-10-24, 01:15 PM in reply to wilma's post starting "you sir, are an idiot"
Off Topic: Lenny shut the FUCK up. That made absouletly no sense at all. Just stop and think before you respond "Does this shit I'm typing mean anything? Will anyone even give a shit what I type, let alone understand it?" And if it passes those guidelines, then go ahead and hit the "post" button. But if it doesn't, walk away from the computer and go outside for the first time in years.

On topic: Good luck timmay....I was in marching band, but i dropped last year. We suck horribly, and the teacher is a bitch.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2004-10-24, 01:20 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Off Topic: Lenny shut the FUCK up. That..."
good luck
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
iceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeniceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

iceman887

Posted 2004-10-24, 01:22 PM in reply to timmay1113's post "off to band I go"
Good luck Tim, have fun!
!King_Amazon! said:
Just ask the married chick he fucked.

Who Delivers ten times out of ten?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe

Posted 2004-10-24, 01:24 PM in reply to timmay1113's post "off to band I go"
Have fun
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2004-10-24, 01:51 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Have fun"
It matters not whether you win or lose; what matters is whether I win or lose.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Shining Knights enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzShining Knights enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Shining Knights

Posted 2004-10-24, 03:31 PM in reply to Shining Knights's post starting "It matters not whether you win or lose;..."
I hope you get horny and have sex with your tuba.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
platnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenplatnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

platnum

Posted 2004-10-24, 04:59 PM in reply to platnum's post starting "I hope you get horny and have sex with..."
Mantra.. is that you?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2004-10-25, 08:16 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Mantra.. is that you?"
Blah, marching band. I didn't get in on it, all I can play is bass, I guess that's not good marching band material or something. -.-'
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
SurrealWaking is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSurrealWaking is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

SurrealWaking