Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge > World Record Thread

Posted 2004-10-01, 11:55 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Oh nay, I am sick of you >.< DO YOU NOT..."
Kagom Your Sig Is Broken!!!!!!!111
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

-=Rico-GP=-

Posted 2004-10-05, 09:39 AM in reply to -=Rico-GP=-'s post starting "Kagom Your Sig Is Broken!!!!!!!111"
Woooo Dsg Dsf Sdf Gfds Fsdgfsdgdfxgfdgdgdfgdfgdfgdfgdfg
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
==Nit5u4== is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between==Nit5u4== is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

==Nit5u4==

Posted 2004-10-05, 10:38 AM in reply to ==Nit5u4=='s post starting "Woooo Dsg Dsf Sdf Gfds..."
gfdgfdgfdgfdgfdgdgdfgxfdgdsfgdsF sdfG fdS fsD gsD ooooW
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2004-10-05, 01:51 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "gfdgfdgfdgfdgfdgdgdfgxfdgdsfgdsF sdfG..."
do iget psot points for this?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
wiggulsworth is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenwiggulsworth is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

wiggulsworth

Posted 2004-10-05, 01:52 PM in reply to wiggulsworth's post starting "do iget psot points for this?"
and why the fuck is the curerent date 1952 or is it the page?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
wiggulsworth is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenwiggulsworth is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

wiggulsworth

Posted 2004-10-05, 01:53 PM in reply to wiggulsworth's post starting "and why the fuck is the curerent date..."
...IT'S THE PAGE NUMBER! ..retard.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2004-10-05, 01:59 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "...IT'S THE PAGE NUMBER! ..retard."
do iget psot?is that how uhave os manyy;io
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

wiggulsworth

Posted 2004-10-05, 02:39 PM in reply to wiggulsworth's post starting "do iget psot?is that how uhave os..."
Sorry, I missed my last Jibberish as a second language class. Can you please translate that last message for me?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kockblocker1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkockblocker1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kockblocker1

Posted 2004-10-05, 02:40 PM in reply to wiggulsworth's post starting "do iget psot?is that how uhave os..."
Nigger Nigger Nigger Iggern Ggerni Gernig Ernigg Rnigge Nigger

~ KAMAHAME---Oh shit it's happening again.... ~
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzTyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Tyrannicide

Posted 2004-10-05, 02:42 PM in reply to wiggulsworth's post starting "and why the fuck is the curerent date..."
Keep posting and it will be 1953!!! baaaaahh we are going back in time, only to go foward again when a new page of posts are created..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kockblocker1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkockblocker1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kockblocker1

Posted 2004-10-05, 03:11 PM in reply to -=Rico-GP=-'s post starting "Kagom Your Sig Is Broken!!!!!!!111"
it's actually from my German movie I'm writing.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2004-10-05, 03:25 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "it's actually from my German movie I'm..."
ok chruser said osmeone puked dopamine on my thread i was jwust wondering wh othat was?thnx to u he closed it u ashholes u frekain sucxkk.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

wiggulsworth

Posted 2004-10-05, 03:28 PM in reply to wiggulsworth's post starting "ok chruser said osmeone puked dopamine..."
Mmmmmmmmmmmmm Dopamine, I usually try to keep mine down as much as possible so it wasnt me...........!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2004-10-05, 03:31 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Mmmmmmmmmmmmm Dopamine, I usually try..."
wth is dopamine?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

wiggulsworth

Posted 2004-10-05, 08:29 PM in reply to wiggulsworth's post starting "wth is dopamine?"
I thank God many times when I see this guy's name and the words "Banned" is below.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2004-10-06, 12:48 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "I thank God many times when I see this..."
You know what, I think I'll translate Wig's jibberish. I gotta degree you know, goes with my line of work. Hmm, let's see:

do iget psot points for this? = Do I get another Post point for this?

and why the fuck is the curerent date 1952 or is it the page? = And may I ask, why is the current date shown as 1952? Is it just me, or is it the webpage?

do iget psot?is that how uhave os manyy;io = Do I get Post points for this? Is this why the people on here have so many? Er...io? Prob ;D can someone help me? This is doctorate level jibberish. Anyone any ideas???

ok chruser said osmeone puked dopamine on my thread i was jwust wondering wh othat was?thnx to u he closed it u ashholes u frekain sucxkk. = OK. Chruser said:

Chruser said:
Has someone puked Dopamine on this thread?
I was just wondering what it was. Thanks to you he closed it. YOU ARSEHOLES!!! YOU ALL FUCKING SUCK!!!

wth is dopamine? What is Dopamine?

It is so satisfying correcting retards. You lot ought to try it sometime.

Shame Mr. Wig's banned. I had fun translating his jibberish. How long he banned for? I think once he's back, I'm going to reply to all his posts with the proper ENGLISH translation. I may also put in an AMERICAN translation if he uses the very rare words such as neighbour, or colour, or favourite.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2004-10-06, 01:07 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "You know what, I think I'll translate..."
Man Lenny, remind me to cheat off you come next Jibberish exam.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

kockblocker1

Posted 2004-10-06, 01:10 PM in reply to kockblocker1's post starting "Man Lenny, remind me to cheat off you..."
I'll send you my course notes if you like, you can start revising now. Get a head start.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2004-10-06, 04:21 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "I'll send you my course notes if you..."
Lenny

Profile PM WWW Search
Quick Reply

Page 1952 of 1952 « First < 1948 1949 1950 1951 1952

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
longevity =100% is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenlongevity =100% is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

longevity =100%

Posted 2004-10-07, 07:49 AM in reply to longevity =100%'s post starting "Lenny"
All intelligence and purpose has been drained from the WRT. This is a dark day in humanity.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja`s #1