Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Pink Floyd owns
Posted 2004-10-02, 04:53 PM
Yes he does
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
nddwind is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweennddwind is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

nddwind

Posted 2004-10-02, 04:53 PM in reply to nddwind's post "Pink Floyd owns"
No he doesn't.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-10-02, 04:56 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "No he doesn't."
Well maybe nots owns overall

But the song "Time" OWns
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
nddwind is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweennddwind is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

nddwind

Posted 2004-10-02, 04:56 PM in reply to nddwind's post starting "Well maybe nots owns overall But the..."
Nope .
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-10-02, 04:57 PM in reply to nddwind's post starting "Well maybe nots owns overall But the..."
wheres my nigma?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mydogisyourdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMydogisyourdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Mydogisyourdog

Posted 2004-10-02, 05:07 PM in reply to nddwind's post "Pink Floyd owns"
Pink Floyd isn't a person. He's a band.

Oops, I mean it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
NonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzNonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

NonGayMan

Posted 2004-10-02, 05:48 PM in reply to NonGayMan's post starting "Pink Floyd isn't a person. He's a band...."
NonGayMan said:
Oops, I mean it.
They're a band. Word of the day is "they're".
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Slim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeSlim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Slim

Posted 2004-10-02, 06:22 PM in reply to Slim's post starting "They're a band. Word of the day is..."
pfft.. i could go 2 a club and do Karaoke and still be better than Pink Floyd
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

PureRebel

Posted 2004-10-02, 06:24 PM in reply to PureRebel's post starting "pfft.. i could go 2 a club and do..."
I hate music in general
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2004-10-02, 06:26 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "I hate music in general :D"
i can only stand a few types of music, very good rock, not sissy type and punk rock/ punk
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

PureRebel

Posted 2004-10-02, 07:23 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "I hate music in general :D"
Sovereign said:
I hate music in general
How could you hate music?

Even plants need the birds to sing!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
NonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzNonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

NonGayMan

Posted 2004-10-02, 07:27 PM in reply to NonGayMan's post starting "How could you hate music? :mad: ..."
Too me it's just noise >_<.

BUt i'm not saying some noise isnt better then other types of noise!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2004-10-02, 07:50 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Too me it's just noise >_<. BUt i'm..."
Sovereign said:
Too me it's just noise >_<.

BUt i'm not saying some noise isnt better then other types of noise!
Maybe you haven't found your genre yet? I don't know..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

NonGayMan

Posted 2004-10-02, 10:56 PM in reply to NonGayMan's post starting "Maybe you haven't found your genre yet?..."
I don't like pink floyd that much.

But I love the beatles, led zeppelin, and the rolling stones quite a bit.

Oh, and queen.

EDIT:

BTW, nddwind, you have the lamest sig ever. No one respects VB.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`

Posted 2004-10-02, 11:01 PM in reply to `Insolence`'s post starting "I don't like pink floyd that much. ..."
Sov Listens and Dances to Classical in his Living Room! *points and laughs at sov*

G_G
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

PureRebel

Posted 2004-10-03, 05:48 AM in reply to PureRebel's post starting "Sov Listens and Dances to Classical in..."
I like pretty much anything that doesn't give me a headache.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

NonGayMan