Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Posted 2004-10-01, 03:58 PM in reply to platnum's post starting "I got one from meph also. I'm not even..."
Bah i called blizzard but they closed 8 minutes ago. I'll try agian tomorrow.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-10-01, 04:08 PM in reply to blckshdwdragon's post starting "pindle can drop azurewrath meph is a..."
No, you shouldnt. This thread shouldn't have been closed either. Ganga made another thread about this. I'm going to merge them.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-10-01, 04:34 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "No, you shouldnt. This thread..."
There are a few things Hell Pindleskin cannot drop:

1. Archanid's Mesh
2. Azurewrath
3. Tyrael's Might
4. Cow king set
5. Annihilus small charm
6. Other small charms (magic) with the any of the top 4 element dmg mods or grand charm mod vita with life from 41-45
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kockblocker1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkockblocker1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kockblocker1

Posted 2004-10-01, 04:52 PM in reply to kockblocker1's post starting "There are a few things Hell Pindleskin..."
Whats so good about cow king set?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
platnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenplatnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

platnum

Posted 2004-10-01, 05:03 PM in reply to platnum's post starting "Whats so good about cow king set?"
Thank you.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2004-10-01, 05:12 PM in reply to platnum's post starting "Whats so good about cow king set?"
platnum said:
Whats so good about cow king set?

Nothing. Just that pindle can't drop it and nowdays because pretty much nobody does cows the complete set is kinda sorta rare. I don't think I have ever had the complete Cow King set.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kockblocker1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkockblocker1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kockblocker1

Posted 2004-10-01, 06:01 PM in reply to kockblocker1's post starting "Nothing. Just that pindle can't drop..."
kockblocker1 said:
Nothing. Just that pindle can't drop it and nowdays because pretty much nobody does cows the complete set is kinda sorta rare. I don't think I have ever had the complete Cow King set.
i have.. its not to good.. sec ill post..

Cow King's Horns
War Hat
Defense : 120-128 (varies)(Base Defense: 45-53)
Required Level: 25
Required Strength: 20
Durability: 12
+75 Defense
Half Freeze Duration
Attacker Takes Damage of 10
35% Damage Taken Goes To Mana
Partial Set Bonus
Poison Resist +25% (2 items)

Complete Set Bonus
Poison Resist +25%
25% Chance To Cast Level 5 Static Field When Struck
+100 Maximum Stamina
+20 To Strength
+30% Increased Attack Speed
100% Better Chance Of Getting Magic Items
100% Extra Gold From Monsters

Cow King's Hide
Studded Leather
Defense: 57 (Base Defense: 32-35)
Required Level: 18
Required Strength: 27
Durability: 32
+60% Enhanced Defense
18% Chance To Cast Level 5 Chain Lightning When Struck
All Resistances +18
+30 To Life

Cow King's Hooves
Heavy Boots
Defense: 30-41 (varies)(Base Defense: 5-6)
Required Level: 13
Required Strength: 18
Durability: 14
Assassin Kick Damage: 4-10
+25-35 Defense (varies)
+30% Faster Run/Walk
Adds 25-35 Fire Damage
+20 To Dexterity
25% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items

Notes: This Set can only be collected in the Cow Level.
`~Working in the Mortuary Affairs field isn't so bad. It pays for my 2009 Scion tC, so I can't complain.~`
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Joka69 enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJoka69 enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Joka69

Posted 2004-10-01, 08:44 PM in reply to Sovereign's post "Azurewrath"
Sovereign said:
Can pindle drop the Azurewrath? One of my friends is saying that he can, and that he found one, the other is saying no...
if your not sure who can drop what, i think the site www.d2data.net or .com will bring you to a site, has every monster and % of dropping every item, clikc on azurewrath and look for who can drop it...
~"In The Eye!!"~
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JestinDeCourts is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJestinDeCourts is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JestinDeCourts

Posted 2004-10-01, 09:04 PM in reply to JestinDeCourts's post starting "if your not sure who can drop what, i..."
See, the thing is, I saw somewhere that Tyrael's Might and Azurewrath were the only 2 items in TC 87, versus the TC 75 that Lightsabre is in.

I can't find it again either, but I do remember it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-10-01, 09:20 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "See, the thing is, I saw somewhere that..."
Tyrael's Might
(Sacred Armor) 87 Defense1322-1502)
Required Strength:1
Required Level:84
(120-150)% Enhanced Defense
+(20-30) to Strength
All Resistances +(20-30)
Requirements -100%
20% Faster Run/Walk
+(50-100)% Damage to Demon
Cannot Be Frozen
Indestructible
Slain Monsters Rest In Peace

Diablo No No No
Pindleskin No No Yes
Lister No No Yes
Baal No No Yes

so pindle can drop this?
`~Working in the Mortuary Affairs field isn't so bad. It pays for my 2009 Scion tC, so I can't complain.~`
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Joka69 enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJoka69 enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Joka69

Posted 2004-10-01, 09:21 PM in reply to Joka69's post starting "Tyrael's Might (Sacred Armor) 87..."
and this:

Azurewrath
(Phase Blade)
One Hand Damage105-118) - (118-133)
Required Dexterity:136
Required Strength:25
Required Level:85
Base Weapon Speed:[-30]
+(230-270)% Enhanced Damage
30% Increased Attack Speed
+3 to Light Radius
+1 To All Skill Levels
Adds (250-500) Magic Damage
Adds 250-500 Cold Damage Over 10 Seconds
+(5-10) To All Attributes
Level (10-13) Sanctuary Aura When Equipped
Ladder Only

Mephisto No No Yes
Diablo No No Yes
Pindleskin No No Yes
Lister No No Yes
Baal No No Yes
HellBovine No No No
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Joka69

Posted 2004-10-01, 10:28 PM in reply to Joka69's post starting "and this: Azurewrath (Phase..."
Goddamnit!

LOOK.

The item level is 87, and Pindleskin is level 85. It's not happening.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screenshot062.jpg (129.0 KB, 9 views)
File Type: jpg Screenshot063.jpg (130.1 KB, 10 views)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-10-01, 11:54 PM in reply to Joka69's post starting "and this: Azurewrath (Phase..."
Joka69 said:
and this:

Azurewrath
(Phase Blade)
One Hand Damage105-118) - (118-133)
Required Dexterity:136
Required Strength:25
Required Level:85
Base Weapon Speed:[-30]
+(230-270)% Enhanced Damage
30% Increased Attack Speed
+3 to Light Radius
+1 To All Skill Levels
Adds (250-500) Magic Damage
Adds 250-500 Cold Damage Over 10 Seconds
+(5-10) To All Attributes
Level (10-13) Sanctuary Aura When Equipped
Ladder Only

Mephisto No No Yes
Diablo No No Yes
Pindleskin No No Yes
Lister No No Yes
Baal No No Yes
HellBovine No No No

bye bye ganga, dont argue with me when i say i kno something its like 99.99999999999999% factual im like a living d2 encyclepedia, atleast voll likes to think so
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
blckshdwdragon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenblckshdwdragon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

blckshdwdragon

Posted 2004-10-01, 11:54 PM in reply to blckshdwdragon's post starting "bye bye ganga, dont argue with me when..."
blckshdwdragon said:
atleast voll likes to think so
Explain this, please?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-10-01, 11:58 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "Explain this, please?"
Let me translate this...

You <3 ShadowDragggon

kk?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin

Posted 2004-10-02, 01:24 AM in reply to blckshdwdragon's post starting "bye bye ganga, dont argue with me when..."
blckshdwdragon said:
bye bye ganga, dont argue with me when i say i kno something its like 99.99999999999999% factual im like a living d2 encyclepedia, atleast voll likes to think so
Can someone demod shadow? It seem he takes on the bet there since he said bye bye to me, which mean he think he is right. The fucking picture said so that pindle (lvl 85) can not, I MEAN CAN FUCKING NOT drop Azurewrath (lvl 87).

I don't know what the fuck is wrong with that crapy looking ass website.

Last edited by Ganga; 2004-10-02 at 01:26 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2004-10-02, 01:28 AM in reply to Joka69's post starting "Tyrael's Might (Sacred Armor) 87..."
Joka69 said:
Tyrael's Might
(Sacred Armor) 87 Defense1322-1502)
Required Strength:1
Required Level:84
(120-150)% Enhanced Defense
+(20-30) to Strength
All Resistances +(20-30)
Requirements -100%
20% Faster Run/Walk
+(50-100)% Damage to Demon
Cannot Be Frozen
Indestructible
Slain Monsters Rest In Peace

Diablo No No No
Pindleskin No No Yes
Lister No No Yes
Baal No No Yes

so pindle can drop this?
Hey Shadow Look at this??? OMG, pindle can drop Tyrael's Might!! Shadow d2 knowledge is as good as this website.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Ganga

Posted 2004-10-02, 01:36 AM in reply to Ganga's post starting "Hey Shadow Look at this??? OMG, pindle..."
Rofl even the required str is wrong. Tyraels might has -100 percent requirements.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2004-10-02, 03:32 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Rofl even the required str is wrong. ..."
D2Data.net's 1.10 TC info is off. This is known. It is still a good site to reference but it is none the less inaccurate. Come on guys, it hasn't changed in almost a year.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

kockblocker1

Posted 2004-10-02, 09:29 AM in reply to kockblocker1's post starting "D2Data.net's 1.10 TC info is off. This..."
Glitch in the matrix, prehaps?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven