Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Posted 2004-09-24, 10:28 PM in reply to zagggon's post starting "Haha you got any pussy? LMao you joob..."
funny ive been sitting on msn all day you little jew ass queer, i bet ur chicken shit ive set the date, the time all you gotta do is show up c ya there pansy
~"In The Eye!!"~
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JestinDeCourts is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJestinDeCourts is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JestinDeCourts

Posted 2004-09-24, 10:58 PM in reply to JestinDeCourts's post starting "funny ive been sitting on msn all day..."
you little fucking liar, i imed you on msn 20 min ago and you would not rrespond....
I use to be a shoe shinner now I sip Aunt Jamima, I go to sleep in Europe and wake back up in China. CLUB 977 The 80's Channel!!!!! -winamp radio is heaven on earth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zagggon

Posted 2004-09-24, 11:01 PM in reply to zagggon's post starting "you little fucking liar, i imed you on..."
K, kids. I'm in channel haven on USWest. Both of you meet me there and settle this issue. I don't want it hijacking other threads T_T
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-09-24, 11:12 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "K, kids. I'm in channel haven on..."
Sov just ban the little queerez, he is a lying little pussy who refuses to respond to my pm's/msn messages, and aim's, he is a pussy that KNOWS ill own the hell out of him just like i did before, why not get rid of the little chicken shit?
I use to be a shoe shinner now I sip Aunt Jamima, I go to sleep in Europe and wake back up in China. CLUB 977 The 80's Channel!!!!! -winamp radio is heaven on earth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zagggon

Posted 2004-09-24, 11:18 PM in reply to JestinDeCourts's post starting "funny ive been sitting on msn all day..."
Jestin, if you absolutly MUST hijack a thread with your bullshit "i owned zagggon" crap, at least back your shit up. You look like the biggest pussy on bnet right now. YOu call him out then when he puts up you shut up. ROFL. Zagggon wins by default?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-09-24, 11:25 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Jestin, if you absolutly MUST hijack a..."
lol... G_G!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

PureRebel

Posted 2004-09-25, 12:22 AM in reply to PureRebel's post starting "lol... G_G!"
Session Start (MSN - Zagggon:mailto:CourtJester289@msn.com): Fri Sep 24 22:21:45 2004
Zagggon: hey fagg
Zagggon: lets duel
Zagggon: can u get on?
Zagggon: U LITTLE FAGG DUEL ME
Zagggon: pussy lmao
Zagggon: so where yo at bitch?
Zagggon: well ima have my wholefucking f-list spam the fuck outa you bitch until you duel and you will duel you little liar, you can't not respond forever.
Zagggon: man im just gona love raking in the ears of ur pitiful little ww sin and your slow poke bitch zon
Zagggon: Are you French?
Zagggon: Because if you are then that really pisses the shit outa me, go figure you have a gay french pussy name "JestinDeCourts" You fucking make me sick, you lying 3v1ing piece of crap
Zagggon: RESPOND YOU LITTLE TREE FUCKER
Session Close (mailto:CourtJester289@msn.com): Fri Sep 24 22:34:51 2004

Session Start (MSN - Zagggon:mailto:CourtJester289@msn.com): Sat Sep 25 00:09:37 2004
Zagggon: hey ok fagg lets duel;
Zagggon: lmao you fucking racist pig, must be fun to go on a forum and say you are trying to contact me then when i try and contact you, you refuse to speak, interesting, i think thats called being a lil pussy shit?
Zagggon: dos not matter, if you ever DID respond i would just pwn your n00b chars so hard it would be a waste of my time.
Session Close (mailto:CourtJester289@msn.com): Sat Sep 25 00:12:13 2004

Session Start (MSN - Zagggon:mailto:courtjester289@msn.com): Sat Sep 25 01:25:44 2004
Zagggon: hey
Zagggon: lets duel;
Zagggon: Sov just said you responded to him
Zagggon: i now your there
Zagggon: why be a pussy if ur so good at owning me?
Zagggon: look, lets just duel ok?
Zagggon: man it's pathetic how much of a pussy you are
Zagggon: LMFAO

Yup..... he is really wanting to duel me allright.....pfffftttt
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

zagggon

Posted 2004-09-25, 12:49 AM in reply to zagggon's post starting "Session Start (MSN -..."
this is getting interesting to watch. zagg u kno my AIM also my you know where to find my channel. both of you leave your account names, i will resolve the issue of whos owning who ;; also feel free to challenge a veteran such as myself
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
blckshdwdragon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenblckshdwdragon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

blckshdwdragon

Posted 2004-09-25, 01:12 AM in reply to blckshdwdragon's post starting "this is getting interesting to watch...."
I aimed you Mr.Infamous , you were afk as usual or not in the mood to give me another sur rune.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

zagggon

Posted 2004-09-25, 11:44 AM in reply to zagggon's post starting "I aimed you Mr.Infamous , you were afk..."
well sov im'd me and got threw didnt you sov, and i called him out at noon today not b4 not after, im on msn right now as a matter of fact, 1 more thing i called him out and sold my zons gear for sorc gear, so ill give him this victory but he was still saying he owned my friend and his ww sin and sorc so you can still duel them i have told one of them to add you so when they see you on he will whisper you...

blckshdwdragon hey sure ill duel ya, dunno how good ill stand against yea but sure why not, but after i finish my sorc she should be done just short of 1 week
~"In The Eye!!"~
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JestinDeCourts is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJestinDeCourts is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JestinDeCourts

Posted 2004-09-25, 12:04 PM in reply to zagggon's post starting "I aimed you Mr.Infamous , you were afk..."
zagggon said:
I aimed you Mr.Infamous , you were afk as usual or not in the mood to give me another sur rune.
i was at work. Im not gonna leave work just to tend to your pk issues
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
blckshdwdragon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenblckshdwdragon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

blckshdwdragon