Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II > D2 PvP

All hammerdins look here!
Posted 2004-09-19, 04:22 PM
Fuck You. Gd.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
TheFinalrei is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenTheFinalrei is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

TheFinalrei

Posted 2004-09-19, 04:23 PM in reply to TheFinalrei's post "All hammerdins look here!"
A fellow hammerdin hater?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-09-19, 04:24 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "A fellow hammerdin hater?"
Har Har Har
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
TheFinalrei is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenTheFinalrei is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

TheFinalrei

Posted 2004-09-19, 04:25 PM in reply to TheFinalrei's post starting "Har Har Har"
i hate hammerdins there just so boring woohooo i can make little floating brown shits from my armpit
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Farting_Pumpkin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenFarting_Pumpkin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Farting_Pumpkin

Posted 2004-09-19, 04:26 PM in reply to Farting_Pumpkin's post starting "i hate hammerdins there just so boring..."
Eh, its not the way they attack, It's the fact that well built ones can do upwards of 14,000 dmg in one hit >_<
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-09-19, 04:31 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Eh, its not the way they attack, It's..."
So fun killing them with a barb though, especially their comments:
"If you didn't run away I would win"
"If you were naked I would win"
"If you were not using dr I would win"
"If I wasn't lagging with 45 ping I would win"
"If you didn't teleport I would win"
"If you didn't throw rancid gas potions I would win"
"If you didn't have good gear I would win"
"If you didn't have any life I would win"
"If you weren't using noob ebotd I would win"
"If you weren't using weapons I would win"
"If you weren't using enigma I would win"
"If you weren't using high resists I would win"
"If you weren't using absorb I would win"
"If I had a higher defense enigma I would win"
"If you didn't use bo I would win"
"If you didn't have so much mana leech I would win"
"If you didn't have so much life leech I would win"
"If you didn't do so much damage I would win"
"If you stood still I would win"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

TheFinalrei

Posted 2004-09-19, 07:07 PM in reply to TheFinalrei's post starting "So fun killing them with a barb though,..."
TheFinalrei said:
"If you stood still I would win"
Are you stupid if anyone stood still a lvl 9 could kill them...might take forever but ya... no one says if you stay still i would win cause its common sence...
XBL: GreatThanatos69
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Great-Thanatos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGreat-Thanatos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Great-Thanatos

Posted 2004-09-19, 07:08 PM in reply to Great-Thanatos's post starting "Are you stupid if anyone stood still a..."
Well they don't say it in that sence but its all the same. "Omg you run too much. Noob". Its basically the same thing. They want you to stand there, and let 14k dmg hammers hit you.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2004-09-19, 10:29 PM in reply to Great-Thanatos's post starting "Are you stupid if anyone stood still a..."
Great-Thanatos said:
Are you stupid if anyone stood still a lvl 9 could kill them...might take forever but ya... no one says if you stay still i would win cause its common sence...
Life rep and def and level advantage alone might make that impossible but w/e
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

TheFinalrei

Posted 2004-09-21, 02:58 PM in reply to TheFinalrei's post starting "Life rep and def and level advantage..."
i dont like em cause they boring
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Farting_Pumpkin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenFarting_Pumpkin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Farting_Pumpkin

Posted 2004-09-23, 05:23 AM in reply to Farting_Pumpkin's post starting "i dont like em cause they boring"
i think hammerdins r funner to pk with, but they get boring.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

PureRebel