Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Just started East Ladder Hardcore
Posted 2004-09-14, 08:07 PM
Yeah, I started again. I was wondering if anyone played that setting besides pekson. Looking for buddies so I have safe games with companions. Currently all I have is a Level 8 Fire Sorc: Heavens_Law. Anyone who would like to level with or help her level, I am normally on each day around this time.

Account is *Lordaerons, though that's a realm on WCIII

Edit: 
R.I.P. As of 9:56 PM CST on Tuesday, September 14th Heavens_Law was struck down at Level 11. Hoping to ressurect her and make her great

Last edited by HandOfHeaven; 2004-09-14 at 09:01 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2004-09-14, 09:24 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post "Just started East Ladder Hardcore"
Already died? Good try. I couldn't get past lvl 3.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tokill.ace

Posted 2004-09-14, 09:32 PM in reply to tokill.ace's post starting "Already died? Good try. I couldn't get..."
It happens. My highest character was a Level 63 Melee Sin, and I fucked up the build. So I basically had her commit suicide on a baal run before I quit the game for awhile.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2004-09-14, 10:43 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "It happens. My highest character was a..."
I'll see ya around HoH i'll introduce you to sum of my buddies. You should always hang around useast aus-1 coz every person in hc there is trustworthy would never steal your items and will sometimes rush you for free.......its an all australian chan.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Pekson is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPekson is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Pekson

Posted 2004-09-14, 11:16 PM in reply to Pekson's post starting "I'll see ya around HoH i'll introduce..."
i wanna play hc hoh.. holla when ur around sometime ill see if i can coem lvl with you...
`~Working in the Mortuary Affairs field isn't so bad. It pays for my 2009 Scion tC, so I can't complain.~`
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Joka69 enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJoka69 enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Joka69

Posted 2004-09-15, 01:44 PM in reply to Joka69's post starting "i wanna play hc hoh.. holla when ur..."
im on hc now.. heres my acc

AngelFromAbove

ladder rite?
`~Working in the Mortuary Affairs field isn't so bad. It pays for my 2009 Scion tC, so I can't complain.~`

Last edited by Joka69; 2004-09-15 at 02:02 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Joka69 enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJoka69 enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Joka69

Posted 2004-09-15, 02:37 PM in reply to Joka69's post starting "im on hc now.. heres my acc ..."
d2 is boring ill start hc thats funner farting_pumpkin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Farting_Pumpkin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenFarting_Pumpkin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Farting_Pumpkin

Posted 2004-09-15, 03:50 PM in reply to Farting_Pumpkin's post starting "d2 is boring ill start hc thats funner..."
*MORE fun.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tokill.ace

Posted 2004-09-15, 04:44 PM in reply to tokill.ace's post starting "*MORE fun."
hmmmmm hc is a lot more fun sometimes but gets REALLY frustrating if u die at high lvl. RIP Mr lvl 80 (east nl)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
wilma is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenwilma is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

wilma

Posted 2004-09-15, 05:25 PM in reply to wilma's post starting "hmmmmm hc is a lot more fun sometimes..."
i had a 91 sorc that i let expire on hardcore. Its not really that hard when you get the hang of it....heres a few things to help....

1. Use pots whenever you lose health. you can always buy more, dont be cheap.
2. SAVE REJUVS
3. Do not Tele on Baal runs, especially in hell. Many have died just going down there and being ambushed.
4. DO NOT USE CHICKEN. Chicken takes 1-2 seconds before you actually leave. you will end up dead. If you do use chicken, set it pretty high so that it wont be a close call.
5. dont bot, its just not safe. Manual MF.
6. Get kick ass merc
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mydogisyourdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMydogisyourdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Mydogisyourdog

Posted 2004-09-15, 06:17 PM in reply to Mydogisyourdog's post starting "i had a 91 sorc that i let expire on..."
Aaaaaah, free from the d2 addiction for goooooood! Straight up bitches and beer w/ the occasionaly hose tequilla...good 'ol Hose
XboxLive: x2xExZ

D2jsp: Your_Mom
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
SlickFic04 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSlickFic04 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

SlickFic04

Posted 2004-09-15, 07:28 PM in reply to SlickFic04's post starting "Aaaaaah, free from the d2 addiction for..."
This isn't my first time playing hardcore, I am merely returning to it actually. I plan on playing solo or with people I can trust like Pekson and his buddies. Joka69 and Farting_Pumpkin as well, and others on this site.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2004-09-15, 08:21 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "This isn't my first time playing..."
You can still tele baal runs its not so bad if you have 50%dr and max resist in hell or nightmare. Ive been ambushed so many times with a 10sec lag which scares me a heap. For that 10sec lag i Thank my MERC for taking all the hits.

Tips are don't not trust any char coz pretty much any char can pk and i have seen it all. Mostly necros, amazons and sorc pk.
You can bot in hc even in hell mode only going for meph and pindy. But more better if you dont coz i dont =)....ive tried but doesnt work for me at all with my slow pc and connection.

HC is really fun but yea does get frustrating when you die at high levels.....my theory is make about 4-6 chars at high levels and have at least 3 of every items you got and dying would pretty much mean nothing to you.

Most HC players that i know who are rather godly just make a sorc for botting and focus all their wealth on 1 main char.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Pekson is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPekson is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Pekson

Posted 2004-09-15, 08:28 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "This isn't my first time playing..."
Msg me on aim, I shall join you.
!King_Amazon! said:
Just ask the married chick he fucked.

Who Delivers ten times out of ten?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe

Posted 2004-09-15, 08:30 PM in reply to MightyJoe's post starting "Msg me on aim, I shall join you."
I'll be on in about two hours so hope to see least 1 of you on =).
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Pekson

Posted 2004-09-15, 08:39 PM in reply to Pekson's post starting "I'll be on in about two hours so hope..."
Whats your account, I shall be making a new one, prolly MightyJoe03.
!King_Amazon! said:
Just ask the married chick he fucked.

Who Delivers ten times out of ten?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe

Posted 2004-09-15, 09:06 PM in reply to MightyJoe's post starting "Whats your account, I shall be making a..."
I'll be on till about 12 CST, which is when I will go out and do stuff.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2004-09-15, 09:29 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "I'll be on till about 12 CST, which is..."
Im on now so someone get on!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Pekson

Posted 2004-09-15, 09:49 PM in reply to Pekson's post starting "Im on now so someone get on!"
I'll go on Pek. Sorry, parental unit had to use computer.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven