Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Posted 2004-09-13, 12:11 PM in reply to tokill.ace's post starting "Well, there was one time, but it..."
I've been in about 8 fights. There was one during a basketball game when this black bitch kept fouling me when I'd drive, he'd rip at my arm, and push me. So I called him a fucking nigger, and we just went at it, thankfully my friends broke it up before we both got hurt.

There was another time during class (Got suspended ) And this Mexican kid I was talking shit to in Spanish (calling him burrito head, and taco bell n shit) and He said something like "You wanna get twisted" .. So I told him to take a shot, he had the balls to push me, while I was in my desk, almost push the desk over, but I got up fast as hell, and jupmed over the desk and tackled him into the next row (teacher already screaming calling for administators to come down) and I started wailing on that bitch, I hit him about 5 good times right in the face, and kicked him twice in the stomach, then I just said "FUck yeah! Fuck you bitch!" It was fucking great, two of my buddies kept everyone else out.

There was another time just recently outside of the movie theaters, (just saw collateral) and Some punk ass wigger boys were walkin' by with their hotass little girlfriends. So I whilsteled, said "Hey baby! Lemme get your number!" And my buddies repeated after me, and one of them said "Fuck you bitch!" So basically we started walking after them while they were going to their cars, and we're basically like "What the fuck are you going to do?" and the cocky bitch that looks like The professor on the and1 mix tape tour took a swing at me, I stepped back and grabbed him by the head and threw him into a car next to me, by friend Josh hit the big goofy fucker in the face and knocked him down, and Jared hit the blonde boy in the chin, and it was a brawl for about 2 mins. It was great.

And i've broken up about 15 fights during school, other than that, I'm a pretty mellow person.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2004-09-13, 12:13 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "I've been in about 8 fights. There was..."
Nice D3V, NICCCE!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tokill.ace

Posted 2004-09-13, 01:51 PM in reply to tokill.ace's post starting "Nice D3V, NICCCE!"
Don't you realize he's full of shit? Most of his past posts contradict these statements, as he said he's always being put down and being a pussy bitch.. right now he's living vicariously through who he wishes he was, remembering moments when he got owned.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2004-09-13, 02:04 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Don't you realize he's full of shit?..."
Exactly... and besides, boasting about calling a Mexican person "Taco Bell" makes you look like a fucking moron. Which he is... so I guess he's just doing the right thing by not hiding his stupidity.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPenny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Penny_Bags

Posted 2004-09-13, 02:06 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Don't you realize he's full of shit?..."
Ok, so far I've heard about everyone kicking someone's ass. I want to also hear about you getting your ass kicked. Suck it up, if you get into a lot of fights, it doesn't matter who you are, you've gotten your ass kicked a couple of times. Please do tell.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2004-09-13, 03:01 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Ok, so far I've heard about everyone..."
Erm, I did get somewhat jumped on the way home from school a few years ago. I didn't include this in my "fistfights" post, you'll see why:

It was a Samoan(sp?) and a few of his little mexican friends. They came at me (for some reason I will never know), hit me a few times, and I just asked if they were done. He was like, "You want some more?", and I told him that if I wanted to fight, I'd have fought back. Then he says, "Yeah, that's what I thought.", and I just continued walking home.

I didn't include this in my post, as I didn't fight back. To me, passive resistance isn't participation in a fistfight.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-09-13, 05:09 PM in reply to Penny_Bags's post "Have you ever been in a fist fight?"
Penny_Bags said:
Have you, or have you not... tell your story.
Yeah, I have been. Kid was making fun of a good friend of mine, so I told him off. Then he pushed me and I punched him back, then of course, he punched back. Soon I slammed him into a locker and THEN a teacher comes by and yells at me...saying I shouldn't have done it. Why? Because he was on the football team AND he was the teacher's son...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2004-09-13, 07:14 PM in reply to zeal311's post starting "Agreed. People like you disgust me."
zeal311 said:
Agreed. People like you disgust me.
You would of have to of known the kid to actually understand what the hell was going on. I would get on the bus everyday and sit there and listen to the kid running his mouth about all the people he was going to beat up. He would get himself into fights and then not fight. He would give people the finger and say bring it on but then when you hit him he would run off like a baby. He is a Senior this year and plays stupid Yu-Gi-Oh and Pokemon crap so I have my reasons for beating this kid up..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gendark01 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweengendark01 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

gendark01

Posted 2004-09-13, 07:18 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Ok, so far I've heard about everyone..."
you know what, i was in another one in second grade. Whole group of black kids beat the shit out of me because I was white X.x I never did anything to them either, I can attest to that. Talk about reverse racism.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2004-09-13, 07:25 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "you know what, i was in another one in..."
Oh i've been beat up alot, I just didn't say I should mention it. Most of these fights have been the past 3 years of HS. I used to get beatup in Jr. High by muh friends, but most of 'em weren't serious.

It's not really reverse racism, I don't know why anyone calls it that KJ, because technically it's still being racist....

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2004-09-13, 07:25 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Don't you realize he's full of shit?..."
GravitonSurge said:
Don't you realize he's full of shit? Most of his past posts contradict these statements, as he said he's always being put down and being a pussy bitch.. right now he's living vicariously through who he wishes he was, remembering moments when he got owned.
Grav I've seen your picture, your that gay ass nerd standing behind that car, I'd whip your ass any day bitch boy.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2004-09-13, 07:28 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Grav I've seen your picture, your that..."
I'm not visible in that picture, it was a joke, shriveldick.

The only time you and whipping go in the same sentence is when you're having dessert.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2004-09-13, 07:42 PM in reply to Penny_Bags's post "Have you ever been in a fist fight?"
Penny_Bags said:
Have you, or have you not... tell your story.
Quite a few times, unfortunately. When I do, I black out and dont care for laws or how far I take it...
I've almost sliced someone's throat before, but I was pulled back as I swung the blade by some friends of mine. Thankfully! That would of been all kinds of bad. :/

I try to avoid fights now, I dont want to fuck up my future, because I cant control myself once I start.

Maybe tonight we'll fly so far away... We'll be lost before the dawn...
Raziel said:
er er LOL
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

DaFrigginDoctah

Posted 2004-09-13, 07:45 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Ok, so far I've heard about everyone..."
yeah, i did get beat, wasnt really a fight though. I was playing Rugby against some Huge ass team called '"Burbank". anyways, i late tackled this hella big Somoan and he punches me in the face. So i grab him and threw him on the floor yelling "i aint fightin you mother fucker" so i was running back (if you play rugby, you'll know) to my side, and the mother fucker lays me out. I hit my head on this sprinkler and i was done.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mydogisyourdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMydogisyourdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Mydogisyourdog

Posted 2004-09-13, 08:02 PM in reply to Mydogisyourdog's post starting "yeah, i did get beat, wasnt really a..."
How screwed did you get?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tokill.ace

Posted 2004-09-13, 08:32 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Ok, so far I've heard about everyone..."
Oh man. I almost forgot, on Saturday I got this huge bruise on my back. My buddy Collin was rocking out in the house, he fucking headbangs, kicks shit, jumps on people and breaks stuff. He jumped on me and started hitting me on the head while playing his "air guitar". I grabbed his legs and threw him down, big mistake. He turned around, and got me right in the gut. I managed to hit him a few in the ribs, but I got worked. Pummeled my back until the other guys peeled him off.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2004-09-14, 09:45 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Oh man. I almost forgot, on Saturday I..."
Heh, I've been in at least a dozen fights and never got beat up. At least I don't consider it getting beat up. Don't get me wrong, I've had some nice shiners and cuts, but I've done a lot worse to the other.

The only time someone could possibly say I got beat up was when I literally got jumped by 5 or 6 fucking 17 year old punks at a concert (I was 21). I knew the fight was inevitable, so I took action. My first punch landed square on the guy in the middle's (Random selection at that point) mouth/nose, and dropped him immediately. After that I was tackled to the ground. I grabbed the guy that tackled me in a head lock, rolled him over me so he was on the bottom and just wailed away at his face. Now believe you me, I split this guys face pretty bad. It was when I was doing this that I was getting kicked in my ribs, face, and all over basically by the others. Only reason I stopped was because a bottle was shattered over my fist (Which was clearly going for me head, but when I cocked my fist back, landed there). At that point, I got up, crawled away, and mad people intervened between myself and the rest of their crew.

Why was I the only one fighting you might ask? Because I lost everyone I went to the concert with. How? I was macking some chick, we were both drunk, and by the time we realized we lost everyone, we just said fuck it, we'll eventually meet up at the car after the show........ Oh well..

The next day, my ribs were extremely sore, my knees cut up from the initial tackle and slight wrestling match, the outside of my hand was swollen but surprisingly not broken, and I had a nice lump above my right eye around my temple.

The only reason I don't consider that I got beat up was because I took out 2 of those faggots in the process, and 1 of them really really bad...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2004-09-14, 12:16 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Heh, I've been in at least a dozen..."
Sounds like phun.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2004-09-14, 12:18 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Sounds like phun."
Actually it was. My dad was quite a scrapper when he grew up, so he was dieing to know what happened. I've only been in a mere fraction of the fights he was in, so in my limited experience, he goes nuts when I tell the stories.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2004-09-14, 04:53 PM in reply to Penny_Bags's post "Have you ever been in a fist fight?"
i R IN FIST FIGHT I USE LEGIT WHIRLWIND AND I R B33T ALL IN PK
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
TheFinalrei is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenTheFinalrei is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

TheFinalrei