Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Reason #291 for not playing at 3 AM
Posted 2004-08-11, 09:48 AM
I am playing at 3 AM and am groggy but working the zon through Act 1 in hell. My merc decides to wander off and I get mobbed and killed. I try to reach my body to get my gold and some experience back and get killed again. So the third time I fake running to the body to draw the monsters off and then sprint to the body and try and pick up stuff. Unfortunately I picked up a cracked axe first before touching my body. I leave the game and make a new game and suddenly realize my socketed Eagle is gone. There is a nice new factory-fresh cracked axe, but no Eagle. I desparately try to re-enter the previous game but I am fucked - "Game Does Not Exist".

Price of D2 at Costco: $8.99
Cable Bill each month: $39.99
Cost of New Cracked Axe: FUCKING PRICELESS
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Princess_Hibed is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPrincess_Hibed is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Princess_Hibed

Posted 2004-08-11, 09:59 AM in reply to Princess_Hibed's post "Reason #291 for not playing at 3 AM"
Eaglehorn sucks anyway.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`

Posted 2004-08-11, 10:00 AM in reply to `Insolence`'s post starting "Eaglehorn sucks anyway."
True, but when it is the only horse in town, you ride what you got.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Princess_Hibed is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPrincess_Hibed is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Princess_Hibed

Posted 2004-08-11, 10:01 AM in reply to `Insolence`'s post starting "Eaglehorn sucks anyway."
i think i have an eagle, but no socket thought
useast ladder softcore right ?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dr. Geekstar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDr. Geekstar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dr. Geekstar

Posted 2004-08-11, 10:07 AM in reply to Dr. Geekstar's post starting "i think i have an eagle, but no socket..."
heh thats happened many many times..except to chaos/fury and to a p hoto
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tokill.ace

Posted 2004-08-11, 11:32 AM in reply to tokill.ace's post starting "heh thats happened many many..."
Yea the best thing to do is quit game after you die.. YOu try to do something and noone is there to help.. you get fucked
"Every harem has its eunuch" - Ridicule
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
sheerx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensheerx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

sheerx

Posted 2004-08-11, 09:42 PM in reply to sheerx's post starting "Yea the best thing to do is quit game..."
Just try to think hardcore ppl lose more priceless items than that. I lost my lvl85 in hc a few cold skiller and an anni but now ive got 3 sorcs with better gear than my last. Just be optimistic and patient.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Pekson is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPekson is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Pekson

Posted 2004-08-12, 02:11 AM in reply to Pekson's post starting "Just try to think hardcore ppl lose..."
No eagle is not priceless , check out e-bay!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Death is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDeath is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Death

Posted 2004-08-12, 10:56 AM in reply to Death's post starting "No eagle is not priceless , check out..."
lol.... *sighs*
`~Working in the Mortuary Affairs field isn't so bad. It pays for my 2009 Scion tC, so I can't complain.~`
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Joka69 enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJoka69 enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Joka69

Posted 2004-08-12, 12:13 PM in reply to Joka69's post starting "lol.... *sighs*"
its worth like 3 bucks on ebay big deal
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tokill.ace

Posted 2004-08-12, 12:21 PM in reply to tokill.ace's post starting "its worth like 3 bucks on ebay big deal"
man, i have been trying to give princess a bow on west for days, we just have no luck with timing... Sry Princess
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mydogisyourdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMydogisyourdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Mydogisyourdog