Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Wow it's been a while...
Posted 2004-08-10, 05:46 PM
I was going through my login/password list and I came across this. Is Zelaron still around these days? Last time we spoke, you send me a whole bunch of cool .jpgs of some skeletal structure stuff you were making in 3dsmax. Just now when I logged in, it said the last time I logged in was in 2002. I guess it's been a while. The only name I recognise is crusher's.

Anyhow, does anyone remember me?
-TorahMaN
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
TorahMaN is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenTorahMaN is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

TorahMaN

Posted 2004-08-10, 05:53 PM in reply to TorahMaN's post "Wow it's been a while..."
TorahMaN said:
I was going through my login/password list and I came across this. Is Zelaron still around these days? Last time we spoke, you send me a whole bunch of cool .jpgs of some skeletal structure stuff you were making in 3dsmax. Just now when I logged in, it said the last time I logged in was in 2002. I guess it's been a while. The only name I recognise is crusher's.

Anyhow, does anyone remember me?
Who do you mean by Zelaron? Are you talking about Chruser?

Anyhue, I have no clue who you are, but welcome back. Start posting, drink, and be merry.

Maybe tonight we'll fly so far away... We'll be lost before the dawn...
Raziel said:
er er LOL
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

DaFrigginDoctah

Posted 2004-08-10, 05:53 PM in reply to TorahMaN's post "Wow it's been a while..."
Wb, I do not know you. I'm the resident idiot who is bi. Feel free to make me the brunt of your jokes.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2004-08-10, 05:54 PM in reply to TorahMaN's post "Wow it's been a while..."
Welcome, user #114. I am user #37. Let us "interface."
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2004-08-10, 05:59 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Welcome, user #114. I am user #37. Let..."
When I say Zelaron, I mean the guy I used to play Diablo II with a couple of years ago whose AIM screen name was Zelaron and he gave me a directory on this server/domain to start a palmpilot/pocketpc site that I never got to finish because of college.

GravitonSurge, I remember you too. Yes, let us "interface."
-TorahMaN
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
TorahMaN is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenTorahMaN is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

TorahMaN

Posted 2004-08-10, 06:01 PM in reply to TorahMaN's post starting "When I say Zelaron, I mean the guy I..."
Zelaron, the owner of this site. His username here is Chruser. His AIM is still Zelaron.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2004-08-10, 06:02 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Zelaron, the owner of this site. His..."
GravitonSurge said:
Zelaron, the owner of this site. His username here is Chruser. His AIM is still Zelaron.
Oh I see.

Hi then Chruser. Do you still remember me at all?

What ever happened to tacoX?
-TorahMaN
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

TorahMaN

Posted 2004-08-10, 06:04 PM in reply to TorahMaN's post starting "Oh I see. Hi then Chruser. Do you..."
He was deadmined and banned, I believe.. for ripping site images.. and uh.. being fat.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Grav

Posted 2004-08-10, 06:07 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "He was deadmined and banned, I..."
GravitonSurge said:
He was deadmined and banned, I believe.. for ripping site images.. and uh.. being fat.
And Jamesadin?
-TorahMaN
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

TorahMaN

Posted 2004-08-10, 06:09 PM in reply to TorahMaN's post starting "And Jamesadin?"
Still around, as a supreme moderator.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Slim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeSlim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Slim

Posted 2004-08-10, 06:09 PM in reply to TorahMaN's post starting "And Jamesadin?"
Supreme Mod here.. doesn't post all that much.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Grav

Posted 2004-08-10, 06:10 PM in reply to TorahMaN's post starting "And Jamesadin?"
TorahMaN said:
And Jamesadin?
Still here...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2004-08-10, 06:22 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Still here..."
Hey, hows it going?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2004-08-10, 06:23 PM in reply to Jamesadin's post starting "Hey, hows it going?"
Penis penis penis.

Anyway, that should keep Kagom distracted for a while so you can resume normal conversation without fear, Torah.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Grav

Posted 2004-08-10, 06:33 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Penis penis penis. Anyway, that..."
Hey, you're name sounds familiar... Did you have a previous username?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2004-08-10, 06:34 PM in reply to Jamesadin's post starting "Hey, you're name sounds familiar... Did..."
Maybe you knew me by "NotGrav."
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Grav

Posted 2004-08-10, 06:40 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Penis penis penis. Anyway, that..."
That didn't work Grav...:P

Anyway, welcome back Torah, though I don't know ya.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2004-08-10, 06:41 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "That didn't work Grav...:P Anyway,..."
Hey, 17 minutes. Let's try again.

Penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis... dick.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Grav

Posted 2004-08-10, 06:45 PM in reply to TorahMaN's post starting "Oh I see. Hi then Chruser. Do you..."
Welcome back . I don't believe tacoX is banned though....

He sorta lost intrest after getting destaffed, and went off starting his own forums with his brother or something.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-08-10, 08:00 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Maybe you knew me by..."
GravitonSurge said:
Maybe you knew me by "NotGrav."
Ahh. How about you, TorahMAN?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jamesadin