Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Science and Art

Johnny Depp
Posted 2004-07-30, 12:57 PM
ummm has anyone heard about this country music video that...JOHNNY DEPP is going to be in ???
"The belonging you seek is not behind you, it's ahead."
--Maz Kanata
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Silverjinx18 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSilverjinx18 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Silverjinx18

Posted 2004-07-30, 01:10 PM in reply to Silverjinx18's post "Johnny Depp"
Johnny Depp in a Country Music video? Huzzah! *teh b00gie*
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2004-07-30, 01:11 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Johnny Depp in a Country Music video?..."
who's jonny depp ?? sorry i think i know him, but not his name, post a pic will ya
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dr. Geekstar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDr. Geekstar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dr. Geekstar

Posted 2004-07-30, 01:15 PM in reply to Dr. Geekstar's post starting "who's jonny depp ?? sorry i think i..."
The guy from Pirates of the Carribean.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Slim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeSlim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Slim

Posted 2004-07-30, 01:17 PM in reply to Slim's post starting "The guy from Pirates of the Carribean."
what guy ??? jack sparrow ???
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dr. Geekstar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDr. Geekstar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dr. Geekstar

Posted 2004-07-30, 01:21 PM in reply to Dr. Geekstar's post starting "what guy ??? jack sparrow ???"
Yeah, I couldn't remember his name.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Slim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeSlim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Slim

Posted 2004-07-30, 01:23 PM in reply to Slim's post starting "Yeah, I couldn't remember his name."
him ??? oh well, ill check it out
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Dr. Geekstar

Posted 2004-07-30, 01:47 PM in reply to Dr. Geekstar's post starting "him ??? oh well, ill check it out"
J0NNY D3PP 1S P1MP!!!!11sparechange
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
uncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenuncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

uncapped

Posted 2004-07-30, 01:50 PM in reply to uncapped's post starting "J0NNY D3PP 1S P1MP!!!!11sparechange"
Some Zelaron Member said:
Kill yourself...
owned by the suicidal geek
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Dr. Geekstar

Posted 2004-07-30, 01:58 PM in reply to Silverjinx18's post "Johnny Depp"
I wonder why he is doing this? It's not like he's in dire need of work..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2004-07-30, 02:07 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "I wonder why he is doing this? It's..."
I don't know, maybe he acutally likes Country Music? Tis a possibility.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2004-07-30, 02:23 PM in reply to Dr. Geekstar's post starting "owned by the suicidal geek"
Dr. Geekstar said:
owned by the suicidal geek
What the fuck are you talking about? Seriously, you don't even make sense. None whatsoever. Stop proving Titus right for Loser'ing your ass, and go contribute a post worth a damn.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
uncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenuncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

uncapped

Posted 2004-07-30, 02:26 PM in reply to Dr. Geekstar's post starting "owned by the suicidal geek"
Geekstar perhaps you should stay in d2...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-07-31, 03:43 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Geekstar perhaps you should stay in..."
If he's going to be in a country music video...(didnt know these actually excisted) He better be dressed as catpain Jack Sparrow acting drunk, that would be funny.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
undeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenundeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2004-07-31, 03:53 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Geekstar perhaps you should stay in..."
Sovereign said:
Geekstar perhaps you should stay in d2...
why that ??? and btw: check his post where he said the same thing, its pretty silly... and OVER now.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Dr. Geekstar

Posted 2004-07-31, 04:12 AM in reply to Dr. Geekstar's post starting "why that ??? and btw: check his post..."
Johnny Depp

He was Edward in Edward Scissorhands

He was Captn Jack Sparrow in Pirates of the Carribean

He was also the main character of Secret Window, i believe.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2004-07-31, 06:39 AM in reply to slaynish's post starting "Johnny Depp He was Edward in Edward..."
He's also going to be Willy Wonka in the remake of Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory. Take that however you wish. I, personally, am stoked for it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2004-07-31, 08:40 AM in reply to Raziel's post starting "He's also going to be Willy Wonka in..."
Me too, Raziel. I don't think he'll be as good as Gene Wilder, but at this day and age, Johnny Depp is as close as you can get.

EDIT:

And it'll be nice to see him singing "Pure Imagination."

Last edited by uncapped; 2004-07-31 at 09:01 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

uncapped

Posted 2004-07-31, 11:16 AM in reply to Raziel's post starting "He's also going to be Willy Wonka in..."
Willy Wonka and the chocolate factory > almost everything. I used to have dreams where I owned that factory, eating everything and all the oompa loompa's kept on bringing me all sorts of candy...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
undeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenundeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2004-07-31, 11:58 AM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post starting "Willy Wonka and the chocolate factory >..."
Johnny Depp is going to be amazing in the new Charlie and the Chocolate Factory!! And it'll be great to see a Tim Burton version of this movie!!! It's going to be soooooooooo good! anyway...I don't know that for sure(about the video) but that's what my sister had told me and I can't find any proof of it yet...so I dunno...

and what dumbass doesn't know who Johnny Depp is???
"The belonging you seek is not behind you, it's ahead."
--Maz Kanata
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Silverjinx18 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSilverjinx18 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Silverjinx18