Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Science and Art

Posted 2004-06-10, 11:03 AM in reply to Fatal1ty's post starting "when did I say flames?"
I don't see anywhere that you said exactly what you did want in the background.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Slim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeSlim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Slim

Posted 2004-06-10, 11:05 AM in reply to Fatal1ty's post starting "Doesnt any of you have any skill at..."
Fatal1ty said:
Doesnt any of you have any skill at making sigs?

Or do I have to pay d2 items for good ones?
You putz, MasterAC made my sig, and my sig kicks ass, and that sig AC made for you was pretty good.

Last edited by Demosthenes; 2004-06-10 at 11:08 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2004-06-10, 11:07 AM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "You putz, MasterAC made my sig, and my..."
Your sig kicks uncomprehensible amounts of ass.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Slim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeSlim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Slim

Posted 2004-06-10, 11:07 AM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "You putz, MasterAC made my sig, and my..."
But ur sig is way better.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Fatal1ty is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenFatal1ty is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Fatal1ty

Posted 2004-06-10, 11:37 AM in reply to Fatal1ty's post starting "when did I say flames?"
Fatal1ty said:
when did I say flames?
Fatal1ty said:
Doesnt any of you have any skill at making sigs?

Or do I have to pay d2 items for good ones?
That's when, retard.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
badboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbadboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

badboy

Posted 2004-06-10, 11:43 AM in reply to badboy's post starting "That's when, retard."
I mean flames in my sig u retarded moron. Fuck ur dumb badboy.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Fatal1ty is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenFatal1ty is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Fatal1ty

Posted 2004-06-10, 05:44 PM in reply to Fatal1ty's post starting "I mean flames in my sig u retarded..."
allright you little fuck, i make sig on my spare time which i dont have an abudance of. I work 12 hour shifts at a prison 6pm to 6am. MJordans sig is as good as it is because i know exactly what he likes and wanted, same for kaos, Danxiii, and a few of the other members here. Badboy PMed me with what he wanted. Just like you he didnt specify and background, so he got what i found. As for the fonts, those two are the only old looking fonts i have that can make english words unless you accually wanted glyphs.
I'am kinda sad you were banned.. I'd rather be able to flame a losered person.

Last edited by MasterAC; 2004-06-10 at 05:46 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
‡AC‡ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between‡AC‡ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

‡AC‡

Posted 2004-06-10, 08:16 PM in reply to ‡AC‡'s post starting "allright you little fuck, i make sig on..."
MasterAC said:
allright you little fuck, i make sig on my spare time which i dont have an abudance of. I work 12 hour shifts at a prison 6pm to 6am. MJordans sig is as good as it is because i know exactly what he likes and wanted, same for kaos, Danxiii, and a few of the other members here. Badboy PMed me with what he wanted. Just like you he didnt specify and background, so he got what i found. As for the fonts, those two are the only old looking fonts i have that can make english words unless you accually wanted glyphs.
I'am kinda sad you were banned.. I'd rather be able to flame a losered person.
He's "The1." Don't let him get to you, and don't bother wasting your energy on that sack of shit. He's not going to learn.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2004-06-10, 08:48 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "He's "The1." Don't let him get to you,..."
ya but i was ticked and needed to vent lol
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
‡AC‡ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between‡AC‡ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

‡AC‡

Posted 2004-06-10, 08:54 PM in reply to ‡AC‡'s post starting "ya but i was ticked and needed to vent..."
Don't worry, fuckface will return. You'll have your chance.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-06-10, 09:02 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Don't worry, fuckface will return. ..."
Sovereign said:
Don't worry, fuckface will return. You'll have your chance.
when he does come back make me a mod for that day or few hours so i can hit him with the ban stick lol
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

‡AC‡

Posted 2004-06-10, 09:03 PM in reply to ‡AC‡'s post starting "when he does come back make me a mod..."
Chances are you'll know soon after he returns, he told me and a few other people evidently. If I hear from him I'll be sure to PM you immediately.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Slim

Posted 2004-06-10, 09:36 PM in reply to Slim's post starting "Chances are you'll know soon after he..."
Slim said:
Chances are you'll know soon after he returns, he told me and a few other people evidently. If I hear from him I'll be sure to PM you immediately.
provided the idiot doesnt beat you to it himself lol
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

‡AC‡

Posted 2004-06-11, 03:34 PM in reply to ‡AC‡'s post starting "provided the idiot doesnt beat you to..."
Banned!!!!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin