Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Posted 2004-05-27, 12:27 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "My current MF plan is to join full..."
Vollstrecker said:
My current MF plan is to join full games (usually duel games) with my Hammerdin, and do the following:

Countess
Pit
Mausoleum
Summoner
Meph
Diablo
Eldritch
Shenk
Thresh Socket
Pindleskin (if available)

It's not too bad. I've been dueling more with my WWsin than doing anything else though.
thats a damn smart idea
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Death is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDeath is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Death

Posted 2004-05-27, 01:40 PM in reply to Death's post starting "thats a damn smart idea ^_^"
however, i think, with MH, countness is it worth!
10-20 sec/run with teleport

and every 200 runs um or up to vex rune ...

once i found ist+um one day (without mh, so it was GAYYYY)
in 3 days running: mal, ist, ist, um, pul, 4 lem
i think thats worth it...
if u find unique items.. they arent worth anything now! tals armor for 40pgems(thats pul+lem ~) and u cant trade the items, noone wants it....

--> one needs runes! --> best i think is countness

have fun =)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
celaron is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweencelaron is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

celaron

Posted 2004-05-27, 02:16 PM in reply to celaron's post starting "however, i think, with MH, countness is..."
Even Vex rune is < Ethereal Zerker, WS, War Pike, [insert other elite here]

My Hammerdin doesn't really even use MF anymore.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-05-27, 02:38 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "Even Vex rune is < Ethereal Zerker, WS,..."
well, i really dont know, what (eth) socket stuff is needed....
how many socks, and must be etheral?.... dunno

so countess is better, for my stupidness
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
celaron is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweencelaron is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

celaron

Posted 2004-05-27, 06:37 PM in reply to celaron's post starting "well, i really dont know, what (eth)..."
celaron when you did countess, were u in full game? i need vex bad
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
iceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeniceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

iceman887

Posted 2004-05-27, 07:23 PM in reply to iceman887's post starting "celaron when you did countess, were u..."
last night i got to play D2 FOR 1/2 an hour and i used 445% for mephy and mausoleum and i found

Gheed 36%
2x Shaft stops
stormshield
and bonehew

on one run...... nice ..... so I'm going to do a all nighter in there tonight

d
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
dam is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweendam is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

dam

Posted 2004-05-27, 07:51 PM in reply to dam's post starting "last night i got to play D2 FOR 1/2 an..."
nice man nice
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
iceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeniceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

iceman887

Posted 2004-05-27, 07:54 PM in reply to dam's post starting "last night i got to play D2 FOR 1/2 an..."
dam said:
last night i got to play D2 FOR 1/2 an hour and i used 445% for mephy and mausoleum and i found
AUUUGH!!! I've leveled 3 times since I last checked for 445%.. Been wondering why I haven't found much lately. Forgot to reconfigure my mf back to 445 after levelling.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
jabberwock is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenjabberwock is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

jabberwock

Posted 2004-05-27, 08:22 PM in reply to jabberwock's post starting "AUUUGH!!! I've leveled 3 times since I..."
I think i'm the person with the worst luck in D2lod

In one afternoon of countess, the best one i found is ko... and the rest were nef and ith or some more low rune

Actutally, i never got a good rune off countess.

Share the Pr0n, Not the lag
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ExT is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenExT is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ExT

Posted 2004-05-27, 08:40 PM in reply to celaron's post starting "i did not look it up.... i think..."
The so-called "pit" monsters or monsters in all "cave-like" dwellings in hell act 1 are lvl 82 but the important thing is the uber chest because all the cave-like dwellings have and area lvl of 85 - or so i've heard
Uswest - Gimbo_Nz
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Gimbo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGimbo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Gimbo

Posted 2004-05-27, 09:41 PM in reply to Gimbo's post starting "The so-called "pit" monsters or..."
Here, look at this:

http://home.t-online.de/home/3200713..._ENG.htm#level

That's where I get my info on it.

Edit: Also, even on Arreat Summit it states that mlvl of Devilkin in Hell are 85...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-05-28, 04:41 AM in reply to iceman887's post starting "celaron when you did countess, were u..."
ni, i made the runs alone, because a month ago, when i did them, there was no shitty waiting for making a game... now there are too many bot users on europe!
--> up to 200 waitings....

to the uniques to be found at meph: nice, but i got tonns of them, and i cant sell the, i wont get 5pgems(perfect gems) for them, because of the bots, there are not valuable...

make 2 days countness, and i am pretty shure, u'll find at least a mal, or even a ist, and some lem, pul, um!!!

i'll look it up, but i think, every 600 runs ~, u find a um rune! (45sec/run)
--> in 7.5 hours, u should find at least a lem, pul and um...
thats only theory, i know, but if ur lucky... blabla

here the stats for countness!!!!! :

RUNES: ............ DROP CHANCE ........ avgdrop
Fal-Rune: ............ 0.4701207% ............ 1:213
Lem-Rune ............ 0.3135744% ............ 1:319
Pul-Rune ............ 0.2360572% ............ 1:424
Um-Rune ............ 0.157412% ............ 1:635
Mal-Rune ............ 0.1351686% ............ 1:740
Ist-Rune ............ 0.0901257% ............ 1:1110

Last edited by celaron; 2004-05-28 at 04:46 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

celaron

Posted 2004-05-28, 08:04 AM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "Here, look at this: ..."
Ahhh so much info Voll! Thanks for the link to that page. Lightly read it and has very good info for the wanna-be mf'er noob like me.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
jabberwock is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenjabberwock is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

jabberwock