Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

damn it i messed up!!!
Posted 2004-05-18, 03:23 PM
i was trading for enigma and i traded soj, tal orb, shako, valor, gaze, griffon, highlords, and carrion and 100 psn charm all for a hellforge plate enigma with +752 d, i was so desperate i just traded and now that i think about it i got fucking jipped, and the guy was saying to add tal armor and ammy too, man im pissed off im on east ladder btw
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
iceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeniceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

iceman887

Posted 2004-05-18, 03:24 PM in reply to iceman887's post "damn it i messed up!!!"
Wow... you got fucked lol
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-05-18, 05:17 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Wow... you got fucked lol"
... if u need enig bad.. why dont u do heaps of forge rush's and countess runs and look for jah and ber.. i found ber and jah in about 50 forge rushes.

and when i gave up looking for 3 sok armor i found Sup 3 soc sacred armor woth 613 def doing a baal run.. just mf and countess/ forge rush.. thats how i get my stuff on west.. but when im high enough /w my sorc ima gonna start doing forge rush nm/hell and ill also be doing hell countess.

or if u need the enig soo bad why dont u ask a friend for the runes/ or enig and just pay him back over time..

or when u trade.. just try and bargain as much as u can.. i got my pally enig in europe for 2 soj, 22 maras and shako

thats wut i call a good trade.. i got a friend who is also very very good @ trading.. next time, thnk b4 u do

Last edited by PureRebel; 2004-05-18 at 05:23 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

PureRebel

Posted 2004-05-18, 05:22 PM in reply to PureRebel's post starting "... if u need enig bad.. why dont u do..."
does the countess really give that high runes? Do u have to have mf to get her to drop that high?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tokill.ace

Posted 2004-05-18, 05:24 PM in reply to tokill.ace's post starting "does the countess really give that high..."
the highest rune ive ever got from countess is ist.

and no. mf doesnt increase ur chance of getting runes.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

PureRebel

Posted 2004-05-18, 05:39 PM in reply to tokill.ace's post starting "does the countess really give that high..."
MF doesn't affect rune drops.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2004-05-18, 06:02 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "MF doesn't affect rune drops."
!King_Amazon! said:
MF doesn't affect rune drops.

hey K_A if ur not blind i just said that.. or maybe u were typing while i was posting
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

PureRebel

Posted 2004-05-18, 06:21 PM in reply to PureRebel's post starting "hey K_A if ur not blind i just said..."
well i as traded also because ive like tried to get enigma for like hours and no one traded with me, and also it is really hard to rush with a one elemental sorc and besides that, i didn't even know hellforge could drop jah or ber, i thought the highest was gul and no one i knew on east ladder had enigma and my offer was less than your offer of 2 sojs, 22 maras and shako, if that was on east ladder, you would have gotten ripped off, the most for a enigma is 2 sojs on east ladder

and who would use a sacred armor for enigma, i mean the str req is like 236 or something, so high. i wanted enigma bad because then i could actually do hell rushes because with a hammerdin pala u could bsaically kill anything and with enigma u could teleport and also the only sorc that could kill countes was is a lighting sorc and so i wanted enigma for countess runs and that pit runs because there are all immunes in pit and for thresh socket guy in arreat plateau and also the only reason i got a bad deal after because i wanted a light armor because i dont to wear a heavy armor again like one that covers your whole body, and also i wasted like 50 something points in str just to put on that hellforge enigma, if i actually find some good runes in countess from the runs i will be doing, then i won't be too mad but all ive found is lem and no other good items from pit or thresh socket
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
iceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeniceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

iceman887

Posted 2004-05-18, 06:31 PM in reply to PureRebel's post starting "hey K_A if ur not blind i just said..."
Actually I was sitting in the thread for nearly 20 minutes before I posted.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2004-05-18, 07:41 PM in reply to iceman887's post starting "well i as traded also because ive like..."
Str Requirement is 232 for sacred armor
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2004-05-18, 09:13 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Str Requirement is 232 for sacred armor..."
that is why i said LIKE 236 or SOMETHING
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

iceman887

Posted 2004-05-18, 09:24 PM in reply to PureRebel's post starting "hey K_A if ur not blind i just said..."
Don't be an asshat. Play nice.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-05-19, 08:08 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "Don't be an asshat. Play nice."
pure rebel, i don't see how u could get 50 or whatever number of rushes anyway, ive done 2 and i have been tricked twice......... like when we got to act 4 they left........ good god gay ass people
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

iceman887

Posted 2004-05-20, 12:55 PM in reply to iceman887's post starting "pure rebel, i don't see how u could get..."
I wouldn't feel to bad about the trade you made to get your enigma. All those items you traded could be got through a day or so of botting (depending on your luck) where as botting for the enigma runes and armor to put them in could have taken 6 months (maybe longer). Actually because pub trading is just a huge pain in the ass if someone offered an enigma for those exact items on USWest ladder trade channel I would have taken it (if I didn't already have an enigma and this would be my first).
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kockblocker1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkockblocker1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kockblocker1

Posted 2004-05-20, 02:58 PM in reply to kockblocker1's post starting "I wouldn't feel to bad about the trade..."
oh whew as long as someoen good says the trade isn't too bad then i am not as mad or whatever
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

iceman887