Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Dungeon Siege
Posted 2004-05-08, 08:27 PM
Anyone play still? Great story line with nice fighting and weapons.

The only thing I really dont like is that its not open. You have to follow a stupid path everywhere.
Another thing I dont like about it is that the save files are put in My Documents. When I had to reformat, I had no clue where they were so I could save it. I had to reformat to cause I had a horrible trojan.

Are you suggesting coconuts migrate?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Arbitus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenArbitus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Arbitus

Posted 2004-05-08, 08:38 PM in reply to Arbitus's post "Dungeon Siege"
Very fun game, it used to take up alot of my time. I didn't like the way in which you level and such, not enough options.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
platnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenplatnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

platnum

Posted 2004-05-08, 08:39 PM in reply to platnum's post starting "Very fun game, it used to take up alot..."
Yea, we should play together sometime. I never played online much though. Can you explain online. I got lost on hwo your character saved and stuff like that.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Arbitus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenArbitus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Arbitus

Posted 2004-05-08, 08:49 PM in reply to Arbitus's post starting "Yea, we should play together sometime...."
I always played single player on that game.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
platnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenplatnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

platnum

Posted 2004-05-08, 09:00 PM in reply to platnum's post starting "I always played single player on that..."
I don't own the game. But holy is the demo ever long.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Gladius is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGladius is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Gladius

Posted 2004-05-08, 09:32 PM in reply to Gladius's post starting "I don't own the game. But holy is the..."
oh I know. I played the demo after my dad bought it. (he lives away from me) and I fell in love. lol. So i got it for Christmas. It came in a set with the expansion included.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Arbitus

Posted 2004-05-08, 09:56 PM in reply to Arbitus's post starting "oh I know. I played the demo after my..."
The game is so addicting. If I wasn't trying to save money right now I would own that game.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Gladius is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGladius is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Gladius

Posted 2004-05-08, 10:15 PM in reply to Gladius's post starting "The game is so addicting. If I wasn't..."
Do you have it? I will reinstall it if you want to play.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Arbitus

Posted 2004-05-09, 12:43 AM in reply to Arbitus's post starting "Do you have it? I will reinstall it if..."
I used to play some multiplayer which is hacked as hell and full of mods which gives u instant lvl 150 and crap, there where some good servers though but just not that many. Another thing that is a bit crappy is the fact that a mage at high lvl's cant survive because u dont have any health, only when fighting melee u gain strenght and thus get health. Other than that it was a pretty nice game, but gets boring after a while.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
undeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenundeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2004-05-09, 01:11 AM in reply to Arbitus's post "Dungeon Siege"
I didn't like the game much at all... probly because I had played NWN before I played it... making DS look like crap
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Acer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAcer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Acer

Posted 2004-05-09, 11:33 AM in reply to Acer's post starting "I didn't like the game much at all......"
I play NWN online sometimes. I think it is one of the slowest games ever. I have an E G-Force 4 128MB Video card and 512MB RAM and it is still slow as fuck.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Arbitus

Posted 2004-05-09, 02:10 PM in reply to Arbitus's post starting "I play NWN online sometimes. I think it..."
Shouldnt be... it worked fine when I only had AMD 1800, 256DDR, GeForce 2. Now I use AMD 2200, GeForce FX5200, and still 256DDR, had 768 but my 512 fried
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Acer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAcer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Acer

Posted 2004-06-03, 02:21 PM in reply to Acer's post starting "Shouldnt be... it worked fine when I..."
Dungeon Sieges sucks....offline is pretty good but online blows ass, you can upload you charcaters to online so guess what that means? everyone is a hacked char....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight