Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

What are you like outside of Zelaron?
Posted 2004-04-11, 04:48 PM
So what are you like outside of Zelaron? I dislike classifications, but whether you like it or not, they are real and do exist. What is your style? How do you dress? What group would you fit in the most (punk, goth, jock, prep, etc.)? Where do you shop? Why? Price, style?

I have a multitude of styles. Sometimes I've got the stoner look goin on, sometimes I like to dress preppy, and other times I like to be all vintage lookin like Led Zeppelin. I usually buy clothes at Pac Sun, Urban Outfitters, rarely Abercrombie, Old Navy for jeans and shorts usually, because everywhere else is so expensive, and when I wanna be sweet and get uber bargains at Goodwill, yes, incredible.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPenny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Penny_Bags

Posted 2004-04-11, 05:20 PM in reply to Penny_Bags's post "What are you like outside of Zelaron?"
Ask Google for much of it.

I wear clothes for utility's sake and for their longevity. I wear mostly black, sometimes gray or blue clothes. I don't like to stand out. Jeans and cotton t-shirts. I have a Transformers hat that I wear whenever I'm not sleeping, and it does its job in protecting my head and announcing one of my interets well. I am not a rebel without a cause.
- Where it's always 1995 (or so).
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raijin Z is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaijin Z is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raijin Z

Posted 2004-04-11, 05:23 PM in reply to Raijin Z's post starting "Ask Google for much of it. I wear..."
I dress very nicely. I guess you could kind of classify me as a pretty boy, but without the faggy attitude. I usually drop a shit load of money when I go out to bars, clubs, etc. If I'm with a chick, I spoil the shit out of them. I like to think of myself as someone that has their priorities stright though. When I'm in classes, hitting the books is my first priority, and my family comes before anything else.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2004-04-11, 05:26 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "I dress very nicely. I guess you could..."
I dress in Sean John, Ecko, Timberlands... ect, I'm a gangster motherfucker.
But I'm pretty easy going, I find it easy not to get pissed off by stupid shit.

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2004-04-11, 05:42 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post starting "I dress in Sean John, Ecko,..."
yea clothes...........I dress in comfortable, but not retarded looking clothes. sometimes i dress gangsta like, cause i am. Supa baggy jeans, shirts that are too big. stuff like that.

~ KAMAHAME---Oh shit it's happening again.... ~
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzTyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Tyrannicide

Posted 2004-04-11, 05:52 PM in reply to Tyrannicide's post starting "yea clothes...........I dress in..."
I wear pretty much all Ecko and a few other brands too. In my free time I like to experiment with various drugs and go to parties. werd.

Twenty-eight days... six hours... forty-two minutes... twelve seconds. That, is when the world will end.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zeal311 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzeal311 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zeal311

Posted 2004-04-11, 05:56 PM in reply to Penny_Bags's post "What are you like outside of Zelaron?"
I wear nerdy gaming shirts (usually blue, grey, or black ones), comfortable GAP fleeces (grey) and khaki cargo pants. Constantly. In fact, I'm usually so lazy that I wear the same pair of pants for weeks at a time. Same shirts, too, if it's fleece season.

As for my personality, it's exactly the same. I am a smartass.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2004-04-11, 06:14 PM in reply to RoboticSilence's post starting "I wear nerdy gaming shirts (usually..."
It all depends on the event. I love to dress up, and will for any event I can get away with doing so. However, normally I'll dress in loose but not obscene jeans, khakis, or some athletic shorts or whatever. I'll wear a hoodie, or t-shirt to go along with it. And my trademark backwards cap and Oakley sunglasses. Always gotta have the backwards cap. Screw the straight rimmed hats that everyone's wearing these days. I'm all about a properly broken in fitted hat worn directly backwards.

Usually I'm very easy-going, and up for anything. But I love a nice argument every now and then. I get along with almost everybody. There's no specific classification you could put me in. I'm a jock, mellow stoner, and a geek. I listen to mostly any music, as long as it isn't mainstream.

Yeah, that's pretty much me in a nutshell.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
uncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenuncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

uncapped

Posted 2004-04-11, 06:23 PM in reply to Penny_Bags's post "What are you like outside of Zelaron?"
Penny_Bags said:
So what are you like outside of Zelaron? I dislike classifications, but whether you like it or not, they are real and do exist. What is your style? How do you dress? What group would you fit in the most (punk, goth, jock, prep, etc.)? Where do you shop? Why? Price, style?

I have a multitude of styles. Sometimes I've got the stoner look goin on, sometimes I like to dress preppy, and other times I like to be all vintage lookin like Led Zeppelin. I usually buy clothes at Pac Sun, Urban Outfitters, rarely Abercrombie, Old Navy for jeans and shorts usually, because everywhere else is so expensive, and when I wanna be sweet and get uber bargains at Goodwill, yes, incredible.
I have no set style. I dress however i feel that day. If i feel like wearing something insainly stupid, ill wear it. Regarding the group, friends tell me im between a goth and a nerd. I have no idea what makes me goth but meh. Its probably because i love wearing black a lot. ( i only own black shirts) but my pants are khakies. Meh. I shop at hot topic, and mail order catalouges because i am to lazy to go out and buy stuff. I shop there because that is where i find the stuff i like to wear. Price doesnt really matter, but i dotn go buying these horseshit overpriced abercrombie shit.

Regarding the way i act, im a lot different irl then on zelaron.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-04-11, 06:26 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "I have no set style. I dress however i..."
2 words (Hermit, Wal-Mart)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
‡AC‡ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between‡AC‡ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

‡AC‡

Posted 2004-04-11, 06:27 PM in reply to uncapped's post starting "It all depends on the event. I love to..."
Jeans, I love jeans, tommy hilfiger is a good brand but I dont flaunt there logo or wear anything with big logos on it as in not to be classified. DKNY is my favorite brand for shirts, most of the time is it black or white shirts, I dont wear any cocky shirts that are like "I am the center of the universe" . I love leather and I wear it alot, most of its from the 70s so I guess its "retro" but I try to stay away from classifactions.
Forums are hell for attutitueds, you have soo much time to think of a response, so its usually mean and low.
I am exactly the opposite in real life, I am in general nice to most people unless I am jokeing around, Like I used to make fun of gounbound alot, as a joke but never for serous. I guess I just like to have fun, and be with people who like the same thing, fun.
Zelaron - [ Translate this page ]
Zelaron est une communauté en ligne pour des gamers, des programmeurs et des ar.
www.yotor.com/wiki/fr/ze/Zelaron.htm - 5k - Cached - Similar pages
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Arkantis is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenArkantis is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Arkantis

Posted 2004-04-11, 06:30 PM in reply to Penny_Bags's post "What are you like outside of Zelaron?"
I don't fit in to any group. I'm definetely not a goth, I'm not a nerd(although back in Jr. High, I didn't have very many friends), I'm not punk, I'm not a stoner(some of my friends are though); I guess I'm kind of a jock/prep. I don't play any school sports, but I play basketball like 24/7. I get along with everyone. People just like me, even if I hate them. I've got a nice life: family, job, girlfriend(sig), license, plenty of friends.

I buy clothes from anywhere.. except Hot Topic. I refuse to wear goth clothes. Old Navy, Kohls, Goodwill, Abercrombie, Hollister, any mall outlet, Wal-Mart occasionally; you name it. I just recently bought some "gangsta" clothes.

Well, that's me.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2004-04-11, 08:24 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "I don't fit in to any group. I'm..."
I am very, very impressed with the members of Zelaron right now. I expected everyone to be like "what kind of fag asks something like that on Zelaron". Yeah, I just bought a bunch of shit from urban outfitters, I'm pumped, I got a white leather belt with the silver pyramid studs on it and I've got a real bad ass guitar shaped belt buckled waiting for it, I love shopping when I have money...

But yeah, as for my attitude, I like to stand out. I am usually the one making people laugh, and making a spectacle of myself, even if it is at my expense sometimes. I believe that everyone IRL should treat each other with respect, because it's the only real way to "make the world a better place" (as the ever popular catch phrase goes). I'm never really an angry person, except at home, where there is an insane ammount of pressure and it's really tense, but I try to deal.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPenny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Penny_Bags

Posted 2004-04-11, 09:09 PM in reply to Penny_Bags's post "What are you like outside of Zelaron?"
I pretty much act the same way I do on Zel and while talking to people over aim. Nice, open-minded, sarcastic, perverted, etc. I don't fit any of the stereotypical "groups". I'm just me, and I actually get along with most people I meet. I'm more open around people I know, though.

I tend dress casually (Jeans and sweaters/long sleeves/tee's), and I gravitate towards anything with either a turtleneck, or a low cut neck. The main colors in my wardrobe are Black and Blue, with some reds and browns. Clothing-wise, I like to have a medieval inspired flare, without having too much of a goth feel. Because...well...I'm not goth. I refuse to wear those over-priced popular brands of clothing, like that Abercrombie shit.

And I really hate most modern plus-sized fashions. So career-wise, I'd like to try to design my own line of clothing with a friend or something. If that doesn't work out, I'm going into the Massage Therapy field.

Music...I'll listen to almost anything. I mainly stick to 80's/90's Rock, Alternative, and New Age. But I'll often listen to Classical, Country, Broadway tunes, etc. What can I say? I was raised a Choir Girl.

I'm one of the few girls that I know that actually wants to have a lot of children. At a younger age, even. I love kids! And I honestly think I'll be a great mother.

Mmm...That's all.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2004-04-11, 09:17 PM in reply to Penny_Bags's post "What are you like outside of Zelaron?"
listen to rap music... (R&B if it doesnt suck ass)

i wear 4 or 5 xl shirts from footaction. not because im a fat fuck, but because i like em (4 for 20 bucks is a good deal) usually blue, black, grey or green.. and i wear baggy jean pants blue or black, baggy dickies, blue or black, and i have 1 black jean shorts, one blue. lugz for shoes.

when im at home i wear the clothes i wore that day, or my red shirt and my red basketball shorts.

i dont wear ecko or any of that shit, because im too poor to afford 30 bucks or more for shirts, or like 50 bucks for pants.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
r0xx0rs is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenr0xx0rs is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

r0xx0rs

Posted 2004-04-11, 10:08 PM in reply to r0xx0rs's post starting "listen to rap music... (R&B if it..."
I wear a variety of clothes. Depending on my mood I can look punk, indie or feminine. I wear a lot of Adult Swim and video game t-shirts. I like tank tops. I have a few shirts that look punk-ish and I also have shirts that are flowy, girl-ish shirts. However I hate shirts that are baggy. I like them form fitting without being clingy. I wear them with hip huggers or capris. I also wear a crapload of accessories. I literally have two jewelry boxes stuffed with necklaces, sweatcuffs, bracelets(which are always falling off my skinny-ass arms) lanyards and the like. For shoes I wear sandals, my orange Rocketdogs, my Airwalks or my big-ass black pimp boots. I also have a few hoodies and a few jackets. I will NOT wear any clothing with a designer logo or store name showing though. I have boycotted anything AE, A&F, Hollister or Aeropostle. I usually buy from Hot Topic, Kohls or the thrift store. I try to be original in the way I wear clothes, and it seems to work out without me looking stupid. In fact, I've gotten complimented quite a bit. Go figure.

As far as how I act, I'm relatively laid back. Usually either I'm quiet or I'm trying to be funny. However, I'm very cynical and pessimistic, and use self-depricating humor quite often. I find dark humor and satire oddly funny so people might find me weird for that. I'm rather artistic so I'm often found drawing or writing or something of that nature. I try to be nice to everyone even if those people in reality piss me off. I think I can kind of be a bitch on my off days. Some people tell me I'm "cool" but I think they are just trying to score brownie points usually (literally, brownie points, because I bake a lot of food and they want it)

I don't really fit into any group since I have qualities of different ones. I could be called a punk, or a geek, or indie, or goth even sometimes but I'm more of just a general weirdo.

For music I like general rock and its subgeneres, and I'm big on local bands.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Neko is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenNeko is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Neko

Posted 2004-04-11, 11:22 PM in reply to Neko's post starting "I wear a variety of clothes. Depending..."
I tend not to buy clothing very often. Most of my favorite clothing is stuff I've had since I was 16 (I still fit into all of that shit too, which is pretty pathetic). I wear a lot of shorts, I'm not a pants guy. I wear pants in the winter and for work. That's it.

I shop for things like pants and shorts at the closest Army/Navy Surplus store. The shit is cheap, it lasts forever and it looks a hell of a lot better than designer shit. Most all shirts I wear feature a particular band I like, key favorites being Alice Cooper, Pantera, Mushroomhead, Fear Factory and In Flames. However, recently, I've taken quite a shine to Hot Topic's line of Nintendo-themed shirts. I just picked up two kickass Zelda shirts online, and I'm eagerly anticipating their arrival.

I own a grand total of three pairs of shoes. 1 pair of steel-toe Dr. Marten's that I've had for 4 years, 1 pair of black Converse All Stars that I've had for 2 years and 1 pair of red All Stars that I've had for 1 year.

I own one hat. A pretty filthy, black baseball cap with the Billy's logo in red on the front.

My favorite jacket is a black Dickey's-style navy issue jacket with a GWAR patch and a Vietnam Tunnel Rat patch.

I keep my hair back in a ponytail for the most part, nowadays. I intend to grow my hair down to about chest-length. Right now, I'm about four inches from my collarbone.

As for personality, it really depends on the environment. If I'm around friends, I act about the same way I do here, only usually a lot more offensive and intentionally disgusting. If I'm around people I don't know, or if I'm in public by myself, I'm usually pretty reserved, and I don't speak much.

In terms of music, it's metal all the way. I like other genres, but 99% of what I own is some form of metal. Death metal and industrial metal being my favorites.

Frankly, I don't see the point in categorizing oneself into a specific social "category". I associate with a lot of different people, and none of them really fit into any category either. Those boundaries tend to fade after highschool. If you need a simple description of my personality, I'm a metalhead. Not confined to old school, not restricted to new school. I'm just a metal fanatic.

And that's about it.

Last edited by Raziel; 2004-04-11 at 11:29 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2004-04-12, 12:26 PM in reply to Raziel's post starting "I tend not to buy clothing very often. ..."
I'm very basic with clothing. In the winter i wear jeans, hoodies, tee-shirts. I like old navy, ecko, and sometimes akademiks tee-shirts. I wear button up shirts alot. In the summer i have a weird fetish with NBA jerseys. I have like 10 of them. But I like to keep it basic, teeshirt and shorts.

I suppose i would be in the popular group, but I'm a pretty goofy kid.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
platnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenplatnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

platnum

Posted 2004-04-12, 12:35 PM in reply to platnum's post starting "I'm very basic with clothing. In the..."
I'm like a cross between goth and stoner. I wear mostly black with weed in my pockets. I sometimes go and steal a couple of shirts from hot topic every once ina while. There's too many bands that I like to list.

Sovereign said:
i only own black shirts
Lol, same here! I have like one red shirt but I never wear it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2004-04-12, 12:39 PM in reply to kaos's post starting "I'm like a cross between goth and..."
Oooh! You're such a tough guy! That's so a turn on!

*koff*
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer