Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Science and Art > Tech Help

IE problem
Posted 2004-03-18, 06:43 AM
a friend of mine has the AIM profile virus and i was going to download and run adaware spybot and hijack to find the file causeing the problem(i cant rember which one found it when i had it on my comp), anyway her ie explorer closes after 10 sec of running and i cant firgure out what is causeing it to close
she has a dell with amd1.3 chip 256mb ddr ram and winxp home.\
i didnt have enough time this moring to check out the progrsm list in safe mode so iam asking here if anyone knows what the problem is.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
‡AC‡ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between‡AC‡ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

‡AC‡

Posted 2004-03-18, 07:50 AM in reply to ‡AC‡'s post "IE problem"
www.crazybrowser.com/download.html

You'll never go back.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2004-03-18, 05:51 PM in reply to RoboticSilence's post starting "www.crazybrowser.com/download.html ..."
Even better if you ask me... www.avantbrowser.com
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-03-19, 05:40 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Even better if you ask me......"
Ack, but all that stuff is just IE + randomness. Still has all of the security problems and IE-ness of IE. Firefox = TEH GOOD.

http://www.mozilla.org/products/firefox

(Of course, if you REALLY like IE for some reason, I'm going to have to throw my support behind Crazy Browser)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
BlueCube enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzBlueCube enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

BlueCube

Posted 2004-03-19, 09:18 AM in reply to BlueCube's post starting "Ack, but all that stuff is just IE +..."
I second BlueCube on Firefox. The security is much better in Firefox compaired to IE
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
LiveWire is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenLiveWire is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

LiveWire

Posted 2004-03-19, 02:24 PM in reply to LiveWire's post starting "I second BlueCube on Firefox. The..."
Crazy Browser all the way, (after you get it fixed of course)

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2004-03-19, 08:23 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post starting "Crazy Browser all the way, (after you..."
I suggest telling your 'friend' to quit downloading shit on the internet, and install a virus protector/scanner ... Safemode won't always 'show' or 'tell' what yer problem is

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2004-03-19, 08:43 PM in reply to ‡AC‡'s post "IE problem"
I had a problem with internet explorer too.It wasn't connecting saying I wasn't online even though I was.I think internet explorer is crappy since I have had so many problems with it.Maybe your friend should just use something else.The problems might have nothing to do with a virus.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dan XIII is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDan XIII is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dan XIII

Posted 2004-03-22, 12:09 PM in reply to Dan XIII's post starting "I had a problem with internet explorer..."
So true about crazybrowser... so perfect.. awesome @ organising

My sig won't show =/
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
EX-Mania is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEX-Mania is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

EX-Mania

Posted 2004-03-22, 12:32 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post starting "So true about crazybrowser... so..."
yeah internet explorer sux and cant connect to the server anymore and neither can my other browser opera. That is why i now use netscape to browse the web for stuff. I wish i could figure out why those two programs stopped working but i cant at all. damn my luck is bad.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Pimpiroth is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPimpiroth is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Pimpiroth

Posted 2004-03-23, 07:50 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "I suggest telling your 'friend' to quit..."
D3V said:
I suggest telling your 'friend' to quit downloading shit on the internet, and install a virus protector/scanner ... Safemode won't always 'show' or 'tell' what yer problem is
#1 i don't controll my freinds or there familys, i dont know about you.
#2 your replys tend to piss me off becuase i'am trained in Cisco CCNA and A+ , only reason i even posted this question was to see if anyone would have an answer i could tell her on the phone. I work 12 hour shifts at a prison and i dont have alot of free time to work on peoples computers.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
‡AC‡ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between‡AC‡ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

‡AC‡