Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge > World Record Thread

Posted 2004-03-06, 02:55 PM in reply to platnum's post starting "You are not funny."
platnum said:
You are not funny.
Thank you captain obvious, I never would have known if it wasn't for you.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Valheru is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenValheru is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Valheru

Posted 2004-03-06, 02:58 PM in reply to Valheru's post starting "Thank you captain obvious, I never..."
i was just stateing the truth.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
platnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenplatnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

platnum

Posted 2004-03-06, 04:46 PM in reply to platnum's post starting "i was just stateing the truth."
Hey now. Everybody knows that I am captain obvious alright. You are not funny should be my line.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2004-03-06, 08:37 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Hey now. Everybody knows that I am..."
AHHHH again with the obvious, obviously u guys need to become friends and die and go to hell because u have gay sex. Mr. and Mrs. Obvious. either one of u can be the women, quite frankly i don't care.

~ KAMAHAME---Oh shit it's happening again.... ~
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzTyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Tyrannicide

Posted 2004-03-06, 08:41 PM in reply to Tyrannicide's post starting "AHHHH again with the obvious, obviously..."
Yeah well, shut up man.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2004-03-08, 04:22 AM in reply to Tyrannicide's post starting "AHHHH again with the obvious, obviously..."
Tyrannicide said:
AHHHH again with the obvious, obviously u guys need to become friends and die and go to hell because u have gay sex. Mr. and Mrs. Obvious. either one of u can be the women, quite frankly i don't care.
Wah wah have another whinge, that's all your good at. You wanna start with the insults? I got more than you so go ahead slut-bitch.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Valheru is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenValheru is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Valheru

Posted 2004-03-08, 01:19 PM in reply to Valheru's post starting "Wah wah :cry: have another whinge,..."
wow, slut bitch. Good one, did u stay up all nite thinking of that one while u sucked on ur dads cock??[/joke] I mean like, can't u take jokes for fuck sakes. U really think i am serious, cause if i was i would start a thread in the flame forum, not say stuff here were it shouldn't be taken so seriously.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzTyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Tyrannicide

Posted 2004-03-08, 03:27 PM in reply to ZERONX's post starting "JjAng Korwean Pride KaKa Kaka PSDOP..."
sheissassseeasfsd
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2004-03-08, 05:14 PM in reply to slaynish's post starting "sheissassseeasfsd"
OMG i havent been in wrt since there was only like 1000 pages.. @_@
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

PureRebel

Posted 2004-03-08, 08:11 PM in reply to PureRebel's post starting "OMG i havent been in wrt since there..."
like, OMG, my perverted edits are back in full swing
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2004-03-09, 01:54 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "http://www.rpgsource.net/forums/viewthre..."
Hi Zelaron Users.

Manner.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2004-03-09, 05:45 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Hi Zelaron Users. Manner."
omg, another edit
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2004-03-10, 01:54 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "http://www.rpgsource.net/forums/viewthre..."
Nice edit...
Hai Hitler lol
DEATH COMES IN MANY WAYS... Mine deals with Donuts!

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mordenkaine is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMordenkaine is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Mordenkaine

Posted 2004-03-11, 02:06 AM in reply to Tyrannicide's post starting "wow, slut bitch. Good one, did u stay..."
Tyrannicide said:
wow, slut bitch. Good one, did u stay up all nite thinking of that one while u sucked on ur dads cock??[/joke] I mean like, can't u take jokes for fuck sakes. U really think i am serious, cause if i was i would start a thread in the flame forum, not say stuff here were it shouldn't be taken so seriously.
I'm just taking it seriously, i'm just in 1 of my sillier moods. Now ur the one taking it seriously.

And don't forget, stop
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Valheru

Posted 2004-03-11, 09:40 AM in reply to Valheru's post starting "I'm just taking it seriously, i'm just..."
Is there anyone here named cletis?
DEATH COMES IN MANY WAYS... Mine deals with Donuts!

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mordenkaine is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMordenkaine is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Mordenkaine

Posted 2004-03-12, 04:08 PM in reply to Mordenkaine's post starting "Is there anyone here named cletis?"
i'll show u. *turns SSJ4* Kaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa *massive energy wave launches at all u* hahaha I win.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Tyrannicide

Posted 2004-03-12, 04:40 PM in reply to Tyrannicide's post starting "i'll show u. *turns SSJ4*..."
Tyrannicide said:
i'll show u. *turns SSJ4* Kaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa *massive energy wave launches at all u* hahaha I win.
NA NA NA this is how its done

spit out 6 gost that toss out kamahamaha waves and control them to hit you
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
‡AC‡ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between‡AC‡ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

‡AC‡

Posted 2004-03-12, 11:06 PM in reply to ‡AC‡'s post starting "NA NA NA this is how its done spit..."
First post of the day
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
‡AC‡ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between‡AC‡ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

‡AC‡

Posted 2004-03-13, 12:55 PM in reply to ‡AC‡'s post starting ":grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:..."
so i can just post all i want here?
XBL: GreatThanatos69
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Great-Thanatos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGreat-Thanatos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Great-Thanatos

Posted 2004-03-13, 03:52 PM in reply to Great-Thanatos's post starting ":grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: ..."
yup, stuff like what the fuck, whos on drugs?? i like pizza, just played Champions Of Norrath, it pwnz. i like stuff. done spam

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Tyrannicide