Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Help Needed
Posted 2004-01-29, 12:47 PM
Aight, lately for some reason, i sign into b.net choose my char then press ok, and then i go into like the join/chat screen after about 2 seconds the screen freezes. I tryed Re-installing everything, different chars but nothing seems to work, i do use map-hack but i still have my account. Someone plz tell me what the hell is wrong!!!!!!!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
SlickFic04 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSlickFic04 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

SlickFic04

Posted 2004-01-29, 05:32 PM in reply to SlickFic04's post "Help Needed"
try a diff account, if the problem persists yer screwed
Nemo me impune lacessit.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Maleficus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMaleficus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Maleficus

Posted 2004-01-30, 09:22 AM in reply to Maleficus's post starting "try a diff account, if the problem..."
Maleficus said:
try a diff account, if the problem persists yer screwed
Yeah um, i tryed the different account thing, no matter what it still freezes, WHAT DO I DO?!?!?!?!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
SlickFic04 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSlickFic04 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

SlickFic04

Posted 2004-01-30, 01:17 PM in reply to SlickFic04's post starting "Yeah um, i tryed the different account..."
if it matters that much, try reformatting
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vince is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenVince is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Vince

Posted 2004-01-30, 01:43 PM in reply to Vince's post starting "if it matters that much, try..."
I agree. Format and reload XP. At least this way you can rule out any OS or background application problem. After you reload and update your OS/Drivers install D2 and try it again (just windows and D2, no MH). It should work. Then start installing your other stuff 1 by 1 seeing if the problem comes back.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kockblocker1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkockblocker1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kockblocker1

Posted 2004-01-30, 02:50 PM in reply to kockblocker1's post starting "I agree. Format and reload XP. At..."
Yeah that would be my last resort cuz it would take so long to do, if u find an easier way or maybe its a virus or something keep me informed, thanks.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

SlickFic04

Posted 2004-01-30, 04:38 PM in reply to SlickFic04's post "Help Needed"
maybe something went wrong when you installed the game, like something is wrong with the cd and messes up everytime you reinstall, try installing it with different set of cds (friends or something) before you reformat, id keep that as last resort
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Umpc is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenUmpc is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Umpc

Posted 2004-01-31, 11:56 AM in reply to Umpc's post starting "maybe something went wrong when you..."
Yeah but Diablo has been working fine for me for years and then this just happend, plus my computer has been acting funny lately so i dont think it has anything to do with installing it. But if bnet did decide to disable my cd-key would this same type of thing happen or could i not connect to my account at all.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

SlickFic04

Posted 2004-01-31, 04:00 PM in reply to SlickFic04's post starting "Yeah but Diablo has been working fine..."
you wouldnt be able to connect at all
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Umpc is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenUmpc is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Umpc

Posted 2004-01-31, 05:31 PM in reply to Umpc's post starting "you wouldnt be able to connect at all"
Might there be a possible temperary internet problem? connection difficulty or abnormal slowness is always a threat
"Every harem has its eunuch" - Ridicule
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
sheerx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensheerx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

sheerx

Posted 2004-02-01, 11:07 AM in reply to sheerx's post starting "Might there be a possible temperary..."
No theres no internet problem, its really funny tho, like the diablo background music still plays but the screen is dead frozen along with the mouse, but when i do contol+alt+delete the normal mouse comes up and i can move that, its just D2. And its def. not a virus so i have no idea what it is.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

SlickFic04