Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Posted 2004-01-10, 12:43 PM in reply to .sick's post "Insolence's punishment, Was unbanning..."
Dude, wow. This is just a game. I've had to start from scratch over 6 times. I'm not saying that is justification, I'm just saying its not the end of the world. He was punished.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2004-01-10, 12:45 PM in reply to .sick's post "Insolence's punishment, Was unbanning..."
his punishment was bullshit, titus give me a fucking tals armor and soj then
my account was stolen by insolence through his "pindle bot" msg me for screenshots of him admitting to it thx
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
.sick is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between.sick is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

.sick

Posted 2004-01-10, 12:51 PM in reply to .sick's post "Insolence's punishment, Was unbanning..."
.sick said:
just a game? then why steal? give me my shit back dumb bitch
you don't get it do you

if insolence is soo into the game that he must steal as you stated, Why be like him? you keep saying "if you got your shit stolen" mostly everyone has gotten their stuff stolen as well as accounts.

If your account was a big money making account where the money you got from ebay diablo 2 sales were your main sorce of income.. I'd understand your concern and never ending effort to get your stuff back.. but if it's not... take my above suggestion.
"Every harem has its eunuch" - Ridicule

Last edited by sheerx; 2004-01-10 at 03:40 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
sheerx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensheerx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

sheerx

Posted 2004-01-10, 02:12 PM in reply to .sick's post "Insolence's punishment, Was unbanning..."
.sick said:
eellis its just a game? then why steal? give me my shit back dumb bitch if its that simple gimme my stuff back its only a game...
Some people steal other people's items or accounts for the sole purpose of pissing them off.

11:49 Skurai said:
I don't have to study for math, I'm technically a genius, just don't care to show.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Senesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSenesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Senesia

Posted 2004-01-10, 07:42 PM in reply to .sick's post "Insolence's punishment, Was unbanning..."
anyone notice that half of .sick's posts are on this subject?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DarkestFears is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDarkestFears is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

DarkestFears

Posted 2004-01-10, 10:21 PM in reply to .sick's post "Insolence's punishment, Was unbanning..."
wow darkest your very observant gj shithead
my account was stolen by insolence through his "pindle bot" msg me for screenshots of him admitting to it thx
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
.sick is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between.sick is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

.sick

Posted 2004-01-10, 10:29 PM in reply to .sick's post "Insolence's punishment, Was unbanning..."
.sick, consider this your warning. do not call people bitches or shitheads outside of the flame forum. I understand that you are angry for what happened, anyone would be.

From what i understand it is you who provoked insolence to do this by threateneing to sell his bot. So you are partially at fault imo.

Hers my recommendation, just let it go. It happened, oh well. Learn from your mistake and go on with life. What insolence did was wrong if you ask me, and he served a punishment for it. What more can you ask for. he was banned for close to a month.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-01-11, 09:55 AM in reply to .sick's post "Insolence's punishment, Was unbanning..."
1 month is nothing he should have been demanded to give me my items back or not been unbanned he can say he dosent have them anymore but he can get them easily b/c i kno for a fact he runs his bot with his barb and im sure he has found tals armor and enuff to trade for a soj
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

.sick

Posted 2004-01-11, 12:49 PM in reply to .sick's post "Insolence's punishment, Was unbanning..."
so how old are you? appreantly you are very attached to your "tal armor" and "soj" - do you do ANYTHING else?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DarkestFears is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDarkestFears is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

DarkestFears

Posted 2004-01-11, 01:37 PM in reply to .sick's post "Insolence's punishment, Was unbanning..."
Is this going to affect you 10 years from now?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2004-01-11, 02:01 PM in reply to .sick's post "Insolence's punishment, Was unbanning..."
DarkestFears said:
so how old are you? appreantly you are very attached to your "tal armor" and "soj" - do you do ANYTHING else?
Yea...at the moment thses things are kind of worth actual money...

I'm attached 2 my items 2.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2004-01-11, 02:07 PM in reply to .sick's post "Insolence's punishment, Was unbanning..."
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...&category=4596

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...category=33883

That's...not even $40. I've lost more than that in a bet.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2004-01-11, 02:08 PM in reply to .sick's post "Insolence's punishment, Was unbanning..."
Yea, but if someone jacked 20 bucks from you wouldn't you fight to get it back?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2004-01-11, 02:11 PM in reply to .sick's post "Insolence's punishment, Was unbanning..."
Like take them to court for it? No.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2004-01-11, 02:13 PM in reply to .sick's post "Insolence's punishment, Was unbanning..."
Ehh...i don't know about you but I know sure as hell no one is taking my 20 bucks.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes

Posted 2004-01-11, 02:15 PM in reply to .sick's post "Insolence's punishment, Was unbanning..."
Well, if you provoke them into taking it, then it's just as much your fault.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2004-01-11, 02:19 PM in reply to .sick's post "Insolence's punishment, Was unbanning..."
No, believe me, insolence did the same thing I would've done in his situation. I don't think he did anything wrong and I do think that he was provoked by .sick. Only thing I was saying is that I could see .sick being mad about losing his items. I think it was his fault, but I can see why he is mad about it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes

Posted 2004-01-11, 08:48 PM in reply to .sick's post "Insolence's punishment, Was unbanning..."
Either way, this discussion has no more relevance. If you want to say anything more .sick, PM a Senior Staff, no more threads about this dead subject.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied