Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Posted 2003-12-21, 02:56 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post "goin to greece :D"
Sovereign said:
Bah writing isnt a cheap option. I mailed a post card from greece to illinois, it was expensive. Dotn remember the cost. WHile your there go to an interet cafe and post up on zel!
I assume that's what he meant... there are a lot of cyber cafes in Athens and some on Crete. I don't really remember if there was one in Santorini but I don't think so. Greece is one of the most beautiful places I have visited and I hope you really enjoy it. When I went I took a "cruise" on a 40 foot boat with a few families so we went to a lot of the islands.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2003-12-21, 03:45 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post "goin to greece :D"
hey i just found out that the cost for a trip to greece is the same as the cost for a tiket to the philipines :-) its too badd i dont have any money to buy either one....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
J_iceman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJ_iceman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

J_iceman

Posted 2003-12-25, 08:26 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post "goin to greece :D"
Hey im here, its kinda cold...im in an internet cafe in athens but im gettin dizzy from some "unkown" fumes... yeah anyways these keyboards are kinda screwed up. umm...lets see i went and saw the parthanon (Acropolis) and it was pretty cool. today i kinda slept all day lol. ill keep you updated..cya!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2003-12-25, 11:34 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post "goin to greece :D"
Don't eat the snausages!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Eddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Eddie_Perez

Posted 2003-12-25, 11:39 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post "goin to greece :D"
0mg Snausages!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
uncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenuncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

uncapped

Posted 2003-12-26, 09:19 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post "goin to greece :D"
err....ill remember that =/ ok, today we took a 2hr train ride to this island, to find out everything was closed.....so we took another 2hr hour train ride back, and now im here...wow, alot happened today :P
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2003-12-26, 09:22 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post "goin to greece :D"
soector went with me on the trap and today was the worst day

Last edited by -wmd_apoc-; 2003-12-26 at 09:28 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-wmd_apoc- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between-wmd_apoc- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

-wmd_apoc-

Posted 2003-12-26, 10:50 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post "goin to greece :D"
How nice..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Eddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Eddie_Perez

Posted 2003-12-29, 08:54 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post "goin to greece :D"
whew, im back, loonngg plane ride, im tired..zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2003-12-30, 02:05 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post "goin to greece :D"
welcom back, got any pics from your vacation??
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
J_iceman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJ_iceman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

J_iceman

Posted 2003-12-30, 06:23 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post "goin to greece :D"
yeah, i havent taken them to get uh...what do u call it..its to early in the morning, i dont know what to call it umm...well its when to take to that 1 hr thing and they get the pictures for u lol
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2006-12-20, 01:18 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "yeah, i havent taken them to get..."
-Spector- said:
yeah, i havent taken them to get uh...what do u call it..its to early in the morning, i dont know what to call it umm...well its when to take to that 1 hr thing and they get the pictures for u lol
So can we see the pictures?????
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2006-12-20, 02:20 AM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "So can we see the pictures????? :x"
You cookin somethin up?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2006-12-20, 02:37 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "You cookin somethin up?"
Yes... hedgehog.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2006-12-20, 12:36 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post "goin to greece :D"
Cool beans bro. Greece is one of the few places I'd like to visit on my own. I plan on going back to Germany, Austria, and Switzerland as well as go to England, France, Holland, Sweden, and maybe Russia. But if I go to the latter, I'm going to be sure I know how to speak Russian.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2006-12-20, 12:37 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "yeah, i havent taken them to get..."
It's called "Developed."
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2006-12-20, 02:36 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "It's called "Developed.""
I find it funny that Kagom doesn't realize that this thread is almost 3 years old.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2006-12-20, 02:54 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I find it funny that Kagom doesn't..."
I find it funny that !K_A! doesn't realize that Kagom is a dumb turd.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2006-12-20, 04:53 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "I find it funny that !K_A! doesn't..."
HandOfHeaven said:
I find it funny that !K_A! doesn't realize that Kagom is a dumb turd.
I find it funny that you find it funny that I don't realize that Kagom is a dumb turd when I was actually pointing that exact thing out you dumb turd.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2006-12-20, 08:04 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I find it funny that you find it funny..."
How funny it would be to close this thread.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav