Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Posted 2003-12-23, 06:17 AM in reply to KagomJack's post "What's your personality disorder?"
Personality / Rating
Paranoid: Low
Schizoid: High
Schizotypal: Moderate
Antisocial: Low
Borderline: Low
Histrionic: Low
Narcissistic: Moderate
Avoidant: Moderate
Dependent: Moderate
Obsessive-Compulsive: Moderate

I'm not sure how accurate it would be for me. I took aderal and ritalin (maximum dosages allowed by law) for most of my life, Since I've stopped taking them my personality only began to develop then. Sooo... I'm most probably still developing.
What I've learned from living in this country : America is a bad word, so is Religion.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tai is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenTai is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Tai

Posted 2003-12-23, 10:20 AM in reply to KagomJack's post "What's your personality disorder?"
Penguin said:
I went by how i act in real life.... If i went by how i acted online, Im sure that would be WAY different... Im like two different people online/offline

I'm a helluva lot shyer offline than I am online. I only really act like I do online around certain people in real life. And even then, it's highly tamed.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2003-12-23, 10:27 AM in reply to KagomJack's post "What's your personality disorder?"
Im quite similar online and offline. It's extremly rare that i will be holding back what i think even tho sometime it would be for the best if i did. As lie comfort and truth can hurt. But when i see someone that need to hear lies im always there to tell them
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja

Posted 2003-12-23, 02:36 PM in reply to KagomJack's post "What's your personality disorder?"
Disorder Rating Information
Paranoid: Very High
Schizoid: Low
Schizotypal: High
Antisocial: High
Borderline: Very High
Histrionic: High
Narcissistic: High
Avoidant: Very High
Dependent: High
Obsessive-Compulsive: High

I dunno what any of these mean, but I guess its a good thing...I mean bad, I uno.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2003-12-23, 02:39 PM in reply to KagomJack's post "What's your personality disorder?"
D3V said:
Racism: Very High

I dunno what any of these mean, but I guess its a good thing
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2003-12-23, 02:55 PM in reply to KagomJack's post "What's your personality disorder?"
Well, it explains how he was born...

Druggy parents...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Eddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Eddie_Perez

Posted 2003-12-23, 03:29 PM in reply to KagomJack's post "What's your personality disorder?"
Antisocial: Low
Narcissistic: Low
Avoidant: Low
Dependent: Low
Obsessive-Compulsive: Low

Mostly low, except for one high and a moderate.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2003-12-23, 03:46 PM in reply to KagomJack's post "What's your personality disorder?"
Dependent: Low

Hrm...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DrowningOnAir is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDrowningOnAir is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

DrowningOnAir

Posted 2003-12-23, 04:03 PM in reply to KagomJack's post "What's your personality disorder?"
Your Results:
Paranoid: Low click for info
Schizoid: Low click for info
Schizotypal: Low click for info
Antisocial: Low click for info
Borderline: Low click for info
Histrionic: Low click for info
Narcissistic: Low click for info
Avoidant: Low click for info
Dependent: Low click for info
Obsessive-Compulsive: Low click for info

I would have thought I was more fucked up than that....oh well.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ViciousMulisha is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenViciousMulisha is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ViciousMulisha

Posted 2003-12-23, 04:57 PM in reply to KagomJack's post "What's your personality disorder?"
ViciousMulisha said:
Your Results:
Paranoid: Low click for info
Schizoid: Low click for info
Schizotypal: Low click for info
Antisocial: Low click for info
Borderline: Low click for info
Histrionic: Low click for info
Narcissistic: Low click for info
Avoidant: Low click for info
Dependent: Low click for info
Obsessive-Compulsive: Low click for info

I would have thought I was more fucked up than that....oh well.
Us cruel troll-like people must be the normal ones in society.

Haha, you fucking pussy bitches. ENJOY YOUR SCHIZOPHRENIA!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2003-12-23, 05:00 PM in reply to KagomJack's post "What's your personality disorder?"
Please shut up, your a news poster, try and act more appropirate, We wouldn't want the people of zelaron to think that you are their representative and get the wrong idea of zelaron.com

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2003-12-23, 05:05 PM in reply to KagomJack's post "What's your personality disorder?"
D3V said:
Please shut up, your a news poster, try and act more appropirate, We wouldn't want the people of zelaron to think that you are their representative and get the wrong idea of zelaron.com
Oh, duh. Excuse me, I should've realized.

Since I'm a news poster, and I'm following in your footsteps, I should give the right appearance. I'll go grab my white hood.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Grav

Posted 2003-12-23, 05:31 PM in reply to KagomJack's post "What's your personality disorder?"
Up until 19....73(? somethin like that), homosexuality was classified as a mental disorder.

Paranoid: Moderate
Antisocial: Moderate
Narcissistic: Moderate
Dependent: Moderate

Lots of the questions I answered were iffy, but fuxit. I'm not ashamed.
D3V said:
This message is hidden because D3V is on your ignore list.
What is it they say about silence being golden?

Last edited by Medieval Bob; 2003-12-23 at 05:39 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2003-12-23, 05:32 PM in reply to KagomJack's post "What's your personality disorder?"
Now it's "genetic." Pfft.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Grav

Posted 2003-12-23, 05:40 PM in reply to KagomJack's post "What's your personality disorder?"
I would appreciate you not farting in threads I participate in.
D3V said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2003-12-23, 05:44 PM in reply to KagomJack's post "What's your personality disorder?"
Medieval Bob said:
I would appreciate you not farting in threads I participate in.
Uhoh, farts smell bad. Now D3V will think I'm black and bring his 'assosciates' to deal with the 'stench!'
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Grav

Posted 2003-12-23, 05:51 PM in reply to KagomJack's post "What's your personality disorder?"
his associates?
D3V said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Medieval Bob

Posted 2003-12-23, 06:02 PM in reply to KagomJack's post "What's your personality disorder?"
He keeps trying to flame me outside of the flame forums, he is reffering to me as being in the klan.

Now if i was in the klan, you'd probably know it....

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2003-12-23, 06:28 PM in reply to KagomJack's post "What's your personality disorder?"
Grav drop it. This thread is about personailty disorders, not the fucking klan. D3v next time dont respond. Thats, however, just my recommendation.

Anywho, the funny thing is i am very anti-social, and for some reason the results that i got satated that i wasnt. odd.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2003-12-23, 06:39 PM in reply to KagomJack's post "What's your personality disorder?"
D3V said:

I dunno what any of these mean, but I guess its a good thing...I mean bad, I uno.
high = bad / veryhigh = you=screwed

*bows with a captain obvious hat on*
What I've learned from living in this country : America is a bad word, so is Religion.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tai is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenTai is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Tai