Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Post Post your level and icon here
Posted 2003-12-06, 03:48 PM
Im lvl 10 going on 11. I play 2v2's and the occasional 4v4 just to bash the newbs that infestest 4v4's.
I use to be a shoe shinner now I sip Aunt Jamima, I go to sleep in Europe and wake back up in China. CLUB 977 The 80's Channel!!!!! -winamp radio is heaven on earth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zagggon

Posted 2003-12-14, 08:16 AM in reply to zagggon's post "Post your level and icon here"
right now, lvl 7 peon >
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Radzkull is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRadzkull is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Radzkull

Posted 2003-12-16, 05:52 PM in reply to zagggon's post "Post your level and icon here"
cool, I went back to d2 so ill probably get back into wc3 in like a few weeks when d2 gets old.
I use to be a shoe shinner now I sip Aunt Jamima, I go to sleep in Europe and wake back up in China. CLUB 977 The 80's Channel!!!!! -winamp radio is heaven on earth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zagggon

Posted 2003-12-16, 05:54 PM in reply to zagggon's post "Post your level and icon here"
Ill tell yall when i get it reinstaled on my new comp. This ones dead.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2003-12-16, 06:00 PM in reply to zagggon's post "Post your level and icon here"
Play on west with me Sov, if you good at 2v2 AT.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

zagggon

Posted 2003-12-16, 06:01 PM in reply to zagggon's post "Post your level and icon here"
Ill need a bit of prac, but aite ill make a west name too.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2003-12-16, 10:00 PM in reply to zagggon's post "Post your level and icon here"
Or i could start up on east, whats your account? AND other mods stay outa this, this forum is almost dead it needs some posting in it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

zagggon

Posted 2003-12-16, 10:01 PM in reply to zagggon's post "Post your level and icon here"
Sovereign-@azeroth. Lol i have a shitty record, but i try!!! just lemme prac a bit.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2003-12-17, 05:26 PM in reply to zagggon's post "Post your level and icon here"
Radzkuil with an i then l

azeroth,
rec is shitty right now will get better
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Radzkull is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRadzkull is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Radzkull

Posted 2003-12-19, 10:34 AM in reply to zagggon's post "Post your level and icon here"
I just owned this new in a 1v1 but then lost a good match in a ffa... =(
ELMERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jimbo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJimbo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jimbo

Posted 2003-12-21, 03:04 AM in reply to zagggon's post "Post your level and icon here"
Desrame on uswest lvl 21 hu with blood mage icon
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Desrame is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDesrame is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Desrame

Posted 2003-12-31, 04:12 AM in reply to zagggon's post "Post your level and icon here"
My account name is Arbituz and I didnt knwo you could get levels. Thats cool. What kind of game do you have to play in to get levels? I play in just normal 1vs1 with friends and other poeple I meet.

Are you suggesting coconuts migrate?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Arbitus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenArbitus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Arbitus

Posted 2003-12-31, 02:31 PM in reply to zagggon's post "Post your level and icon here"
Apparently level 6 in solo, but I've been up to 14 before.

I have the crazy red guy icon from tournaments.

http://www.battle.net/war3/ladder/w3...ame=Xenn_Sucks
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Xenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeXenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Xenn

Posted 2003-12-31, 02:39 PM in reply to zagggon's post "Post your level and icon here"
nice profile, so levels are based on your wins and loses?

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Arbitus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenArbitus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Arbitus

Posted 2003-12-31, 06:41 PM in reply to zagggon's post "Post your level and icon here"
Yes.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

zagggon

Posted 2003-12-31, 06:43 PM in reply to zagggon's post "Post your level and icon here"
oh ok, for a second I thought that maybe if you played some certain game that your heros levels would save. Now to get to my profile all I do is log on W3 look at my profile and click web profile>?

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Arbitus

Posted 2004-01-01, 01:34 PM in reply to zagggon's post "Post your level and icon here"
Or goto www.battle.net

Level is based on exp. You get exp when you win a game, you lose a little exp when you lose a game. And yes you can de-level.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Xenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeXenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Xenn

Posted 2004-01-01, 09:39 PM in reply to zagggon's post "Post your level and icon here"
oh ok thanks. I am probebly like level 0 lol Im not that good yet.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Arbitus

Posted 2004-01-03, 11:42 PM in reply to zagggon's post "Post your level and icon here"
i challenge desrame!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Radzkull

Posted 2004-01-05, 12:45 AM in reply to zagggon's post "Post your level and icon here"
I would not if unless you are gosu, he is good .
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

zagggon