Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Science and Art

Post Favorite Style of Rock
Posted 2003-11-21, 05:59 PM
You know like Metal, Alternative, hard, soft, etc.

I like metal but I like all forms of rock except for soft shit. And most alternative.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2003-11-21, 06:01 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Favorite Style of Rock"
umm...i like older rock...duno what ud call it...but like led zepplin and guns n roses and stuff

i also like red hot chilli peppers...dunno how old they r

honestly i dunno 2 much about rock bands and stuff but those r the ones i like
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2003-11-21, 06:07 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Favorite Style of Rock"
Metal Head all the way. t hat and heavy rock. None of this soft happy horse shit.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2003-11-22, 09:01 AM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Favorite Style of Rock"
mjordan2nd said:
umm...i like older rock...duno what ud call it...but like led zepplin and guns n roses and stuff

i also like red hot chilli peppers...
Amen. Thats mostly what I listen too. Classic rock, hard rock, alternative, and.... what do you consider "soft rock"?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPenny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Penny_Bags

Posted 2003-11-23, 11:12 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Favorite Style of Rock"
Anything but sissy rock like Creed or Nickelback. I'm a lot more partial to death metal than most other types, but it's all good to me one way or another.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2003-11-24, 12:35 AM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Favorite Style of Rock"
Anything that talks about killing people.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Mantralord

Posted 2003-11-24, 12:46 AM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Favorite Style of Rock"
Good... I was afraid you'd be a big fan of Pink Metal.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2003-11-24, 10:01 AM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Favorite Style of Rock"
So.....do you like slow, satanic metal, or hardcore, thrasher death metal?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2003-11-24, 11:58 AM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Favorite Style of Rock"
Im into any type of metal really. Im flexible.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2003-11-24, 12:39 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Favorite Style of Rock"
anything with lots of deep growling about slaughtering the inocent and eating the roting flesh of infants striaght out of their dead mothers womb.
i must not fear. fear is the mind killer. i will face my fears and when they are gone only i will remain.
Clan Laomainn.
Ne Parcas Nec Spernas.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
haplo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenhaplo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

haplo

Posted 2003-11-24, 11:16 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Favorite Style of Rock"
haplo said:
anything with lots of deep growling about slaughtering the inocent and eating the roting flesh of infants striaght out of their dead mothers womb.

hahaha that was such a fucked up comment..but yet hilarous.

i like both nu-metal and old metal.

Last edited by RaZ; 2003-11-25 at 10:08 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RaZ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaZ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RaZ

Posted 2003-11-25, 09:58 AM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Favorite Style of Rock"
Feel free to name your fav bands(per style of course) for each style.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kuja`s #1