2) What is your favorite race ?

3) What is your favorite episode ?

4) Who do you prefer in this list.
a) Jack O'Neil
b) Teal'c
c) Samantha Carter
d) Daniel Jackson
e) Gen. George Hammond

5a) If it was possible would you like Tok'ra or a Goa'uld ?

5b)If yes which one ?

6) Did you see the movie ?

7) What race are you ? (-Click Here- )

Well here are my answer.

1) I think it totaly kick ass.
2) Asgard.
3) The one where Jack O'Neil start a speach and say "Im a man of a very few word." Then he get teleported without warning to an Asgard ship.
4) a) Jack O'Neil.

5a) Yes.

5b) Tok'ra.

6) Yes, it was pure genuis !

7) Here is the result i got.

You are the Asgard! Protectors of developing planets, one of the members of the Great Alliance, you're always looking for a "stupid" idea.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja

Posted 2003-11-16, 10:45 PM in reply to Kuja's post "StarGate SG-1"
1) Stargate Sg-1 Is 1337. What else is there to say. Its a great science fiction show that in my opnion, is the ONLY rival to star trek: The next generation. (good sci-fi series wise)

2)My favorite race is the Tok'ra.

3)Ive seen so many episodes that i cant remember which one was the best. It was also a while ago, but i think the one that i loved the most was the one where the Sg-1 team got sent to a planet that was int eh affects of a black hole. Time was slowing down and shit, it was interesting. If if ind a link to it ill post it here because it was a great episode

4)Jack O'neil is my fav character. Hes got a laid back personailty. Sort of like me. He never takes things seriously and is always jokign around.

5a)Yes

5b) Tok'ra

6) Yes i saw the movie, it was very entertaining.

7)

You are the Unas! Primitive, aggressive, and extremely resilient, you evolved on the same planet as the Goa'uld and lived to tell the tale.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2003-11-20, 11:14 AM in reply to Kuja's post "StarGate SG-1"
1) It owns, it's my favourite science fiction show. Richard Dean Andersson's acting does remind me of his old McGyver days for some reason, which I like.

2) Goa'uld due to their evil and coolness factor.

3) Just as Sovreign said, I can't pick either. Unfortunately, they only aired season one here quote some time ago, so I'm out of luck. I do remember the black hole episode though, which was awesome.

4) Jack O'Neil

5) Yes, Goa'uld.

6) The original StarGate? Many a'time.

7) Asgard!
"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser

Posted 2003-11-20, 12:10 PM in reply to Kuja's post "StarGate SG-1"
Don't watch it!

Im not paticularly interested in those type of shows. I don't know, I just don't like them too much.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2003-11-20, 01:22 PM in reply to Kuja's post "StarGate SG-1"
I loved the original Stargate movie, and I watched the SG1 series for a few years, until I got bored with it. But yea, it's awesome.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
uncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenuncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

uncapped

Posted 2003-11-20, 01:33 PM in reply to Kuja's post "StarGate SG-1"
1. I watch SG-1 whenever I can, one of my favorite sci-fi shows.

2. Goa'uld most definately. No mercy.

3. I couldn't tell you my favorite either. But I do remember the one with "The Keeper" who kept his whole race inside a simulator and forced SG-1 to play out their memories over again. That episode was pretty cool.

4. Jack O'Neil for the same reason as Sov.

5. Yes, Goa'uld.

6. Yes, like fifty times.

You are the Furlings! Technologically advanced, a member of the Great Alliance, but do you even exist any more?

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence