Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge > World Record Thread

Posted 2003-11-06, 02:27 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
more spamage
Your next
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
rusher657 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenrusher657 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

rusher657

Posted 2003-11-06, 02:29 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
mjordan2nd said:
u cannot beat me at spamming...
I am the spam master
Your next
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
rusher657 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenrusher657 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

rusher657

Posted 2003-11-06, 02:30 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
You canot beat me in spming
Your next
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

rusher657

Posted 2003-11-06, 02:31 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
Do you like tacos
Your next
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

rusher657

Posted 2003-11-06, 02:33 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
YYou just need a life, thats all.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2003-11-06, 02:35 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
I know your right I need a life.
Your next
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

rusher657

Posted 2003-11-06, 02:35 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
I know your right I need a life.
Your next
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

rusher657

Posted 2003-11-06, 02:39 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
lol...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2003-11-06, 02:47 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
Is this spaming being counted for my posts?
Your next
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

rusher657

Posted 2003-11-06, 09:24 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
omg i love rishi secks
-Mess with the best, Die like the rest-
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
icesage is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenicesage is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

icesage

Posted 2003-11-06, 09:30 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
Posting in this thread or in the Test Forum does not add to your post count.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2003-11-06, 09:34 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
this is the best thread in the world
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2003-11-07, 06:57 AM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
lol,lol
I use to be a shoe shinner now I sip Aunt Jamima, I go to sleep in Europe and wake back up in China. CLUB 977 The 80's Channel!!!!! -winamp radio is heaven on earth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zagggon

Posted 2003-11-07, 09:56 AM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
i post only in this thread
This be the sig. thx for looking
Signed by Chance

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Subjukator is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSubjukator is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Subjukator

Posted 2003-11-07, 12:13 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
my life = teh crap, and by crap it is! cuz im indian
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
OmniFalcon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenOmniFalcon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

OmniFalcon

Posted 2003-11-07, 12:13 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
current song =
Slipknot - I am Hated
yay
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
OmniFalcon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenOmniFalcon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

OmniFalcon

Posted 2003-11-07, 12:16 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
my sig pic "not da movie donated by teh sexy mantralord, but the pic of the guys with trench coats" is the band dimmu borgir
and the guy with blond long hair = vortex
and the guy with blond long hair in my avatar = vortex
hes my hero cuz he is cwazy guitar man of doom! if u download
Dimmu Borgir - Sympozium
Dimmu Borgir - Absolute Sole Right <-- he has a guitar solo that is 5 seconds long, but its kewl, and he does it 10 more times after that which probobly hurts his fingers, but u can hear it over the drums of nicolas *even faster than joey from Slipknot!* and screaming of shagras!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

OmniFalcon

Posted 2003-11-07, 01:31 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
my taco > ur taco
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

OmniFalcon

Posted 2003-11-07, 01:32 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
i like sov's new avatar, but his other one was ok cuz it showded the whole megaman's parter persona
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

OmniFalcon

Posted 2003-11-07, 01:32 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
current song =
Korn - Twist
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

OmniFalcon