Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Post Blunders by the US
Posted 2003-11-01, 04:02 PM
We've made many. The Native Americans, The Japanese imprisonment camps and most recently Iraq. What do you think is our worst?

I'm stuck between McArthy's Black List, which ruined thousands of peoples' lives who were accused of being Communists during the 1950s(not to mention putting an innocent couple to death) and Vietnam, which I'm sure you know about.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2003-11-01, 04:04 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Blunders by the US"
Probably the Blacklist... nuking the Japanese made them more competetive and now they export a whole lot more than they did so that could count as a good thing.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2003-11-01, 05:49 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Blunders by the US"
What we are doing in Iraq isn't a bad thing.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-11-01, 06:03 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Blunders by the US"
I find it funny that Germany (the main culprit in World War 2) is allowed to have a military and Japan (just one of the secondary allies) is not. Racism?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Mantralord

Posted 2003-11-01, 06:32 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Blunders by the US"
ehh...i dont like what we're doing in iraq but it's by far not nearly the worst thing. I think it's what we did 2 the natives here. The blacklist was pretty bad as well.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2003-11-01, 07:35 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Blunders by the US"
Quote:
King amazon said: What we are doing in Iraq isn't a bad thing.
Bullshit! they didnt find n e of the weapons they claimed to be there, now they want money to fix the place which wether or not u think so the canadians and americans will be paying for it one way or another. And bush broke laws to get this done, one of which being that the leader of a nation can NOT be the target of assasination. well thats what they were trynig to do right? kill sadam? and no one sees n e thing wrong with this because of the way they put it on t.v, "the iraqis are the bad guys so its ok that we slaughter them" right? wrong. srry king u really dont wanna get me started on this, u wont win
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
XxSn(o)wyxX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenXxSn(o)wyxX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

XxSn(o)wyxX

Posted 2003-11-01, 07:40 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Blunders by the US"
o believe me ka will win. There's a big backing of bush here at zel...lol...even if u present facts, statistics and numbers of how many deaths there are in iraq, ur still not gonna win cuz of how many ppl support bush here...lol.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2003-11-01, 07:42 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Blunders by the US"
I might have a political battle with you some other time, my mind is on mars as I'm watching Total Recall at the moment, and I'm tired.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-11-01, 07:44 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Blunders by the US"
mantralord said:
I find it funny that Germany (the main culprit in World War 2) is allowed to have a military and Japan (just one of the secondary allies) is not. Racism?
Japan was responsible for Pearl Harbor which is said to be what started the war.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2003-11-01, 11:33 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Blunders by the US"
Well, the war for when America intervened in the Pacific..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2003-11-01, 11:41 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Blunders by the US"
I can't stand bush, as you may have noticed by now, I've already flamed him twice.

1. We haven't found ANYTHING in Iraq.
2. We have killed thousands of people for no goddamn good reason.
3. We've wasted billions of dollars demolishing and rebuilding some desilite wasteland for another no goddamn good reason.
4. Bush almost DIED FROM A FUCKING PRETZLE!
CHEW BUSH CHEW, aND THEN SWALLOW.
5. Bush can't read, so they feed the shit into a microphone into his ear, and he forgets what they say, so he pauses.

The US' biggest blunder has been Electing our latest president, because it has opened up a new wave of destruction which will end the world quite abruptly.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2003-11-02, 01:54 AM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Blunders by the US"
Agreed and well put,
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
XxSn(o)wyxX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenXxSn(o)wyxX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

XxSn(o)wyxX

Posted 2003-11-02, 11:08 AM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Blunders by the US"
Lets say the 'iraqis' accuse of of something, does that give them the right to come into OUR country and Destroy our cities looking for something that isn't there?

It gives us the right to be bullies and beat the shit outta smaller immigrant countries?

I think not.

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2003-11-02, 05:17 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Blunders by the US"
Either way, Bush won. So you're my bitch for the next couple years.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Mantralord

Posted 2003-11-02, 06:28 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Blunders by the US"
What the US is doing is our obligation as the most powerful nation in the world and the only country ballsy enough to protect our democracy. The meer presence of a tyrranical dictator is a threat to the world.

Having said that, what are we to do with all these other dictators? Why target Iraq? (oil)

Some things just have to be done, and going into Iraq is one of them. Their government was just plain sick. When the soccer team lost in the World Cup Saddham's sons tortured them.

Last edited by Penny_Bags; 2003-11-02 at 06:35 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPenny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Penny_Bags

Posted 2003-11-02, 06:42 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Blunders by the US"
I love my country, and I stand behind my government, but alot of people need to realize that it is possible that we are not the most powerful, when we do that, our world politics will be alot more balanced.

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2003-11-02, 07:13 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Blunders by the US"
We aren't the most powerful, the soviet union is.......

It will RISE again!

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2003-11-03, 07:15 AM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Blunders by the US"
AMERICA SUCKS!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ImNotDaz is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenImNotDaz is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ImNotDaz

Posted 2003-11-03, 08:38 AM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Blunders by the US"
mjordan2nd said:
o believe me ka will win. There's a big backing of bush here at zel...lol...even if u present facts, statistics and numbers of how many deaths there are in iraq, ur still not gonna win cuz of how many ppl support bush here...lol.
Not to be rude, but it just shows how many blind idiots follow Bush. I lean towards supporting him, but I'm far from trusting the man.

As for US blunders, I believe the biggest one was either Vietnam or the first Persian Gulf war.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Rurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Rurouni Storm

Posted 2003-11-03, 02:24 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Blunders by the US"
lol...i dont support bush...im just saying dont try 2 fight bush here at zelaron
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes