Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Post Lets Get it Together?
Posted 2003-10-31, 09:31 AM
Well, so far the zelaron channel has been fairly empty, which surprises me greatly considering 1.10 is all about TEAMWORK, so lets actually use the channel and maybe we can all help eachother, i know that if we wanted to we could make op zelaron one of the most popular channels on bnet.

Also if anyone has a spam bot, give me a PM i need someone to spam the channel daily for at least a few hours, i will pay in east items if needed. possibly ladder items if i can get my hands on some nice ones

P.S. For those of u that dont kno, the channel is Op Zelaron on USeast.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
XxSn(o)wyxX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenXxSn(o)wyxX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

XxSn(o)wyxX

Posted 2003-10-31, 01:44 PM in reply to XxSn(o)wyxX's post "Lets Get it Together?"
yeah i noticed whenever i join it is empty
need a lod cdkey
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
eellis2132 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeneellis2132 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

eellis2132

Posted 2003-10-31, 02:53 PM in reply to XxSn(o)wyxX's post "Lets Get it Together?"
I always join, then leave because there's nobody there.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-10-31, 05:43 PM in reply to XxSn(o)wyxX's post "Lets Get it Together?"
Yea i always go there i do the same as King join and leave coz noones there.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Pekson is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPekson is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Pekson

Posted 2003-10-31, 05:47 PM in reply to XxSn(o)wyxX's post "Lets Get it Together?"
I thought you called me King John there for a second..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-10-31, 06:33 PM in reply to XxSn(o)wyxX's post "Lets Get it Together?"
Just base your game play in there.. I always end up in the channel when I exit games..

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2003-10-31, 07:16 PM in reply to XxSn(o)wyxX's post "Lets Get it Together?"
What channel is this ?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
badboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbadboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

badboy

Posted 2003-10-31, 08:31 PM in reply to XxSn(o)wyxX's post "Lets Get it Together?"
Read the first post? lol, guys seriously think about it. if all the east players alone on zelaron used the channel, we would be massive! with the entire community helping one another, we SHOULD all be fuckin elite as well.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
XxSn(o)wyxX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenXxSn(o)wyxX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

XxSn(o)wyxX