Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Forum News, Suggestions and Discussion

Cool zelaron the happy family
Posted 2002-05-02, 04:24 PM
hay i have not been here for a while but the time i have i have had a grate time we all have kinda a bond betwen us there is about ten or 11 of us that post and we all know each outer there may be a better forum out there but here it is difret

you got the mods all gazilyoun of them and the admins and then chusher the gardon we all know and love

art vido games hotties everything is here and i like it i like it alo

but the most thing i like is the sence of friend ship and fimiluarity all like a big family it is the best

in this form talk about what you think of the famil and what is going on

(i know this is corney but hay it is true
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
thatdude331 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenthatdude331 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

thatdude331

Posted 2002-05-02, 05:58 PM in reply to thatdude331's post "zelaron the happy family"
Word!
It's physically impossible for you to lick your elbow when intact to your miserable body.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Strider Fury is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenStrider Fury is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Strider Fury

Posted 2002-05-02, 06:00 PM in reply to thatdude331's post "zelaron the happy family"
AWWWwwww dont forget the penguin =(
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penguin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPenguin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Penguin

Posted 2002-05-03, 12:14 PM in reply to thatdude331's post "zelaron the happy family"
hay man i can't for get the pengun your like my favrot member
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
thatdude331 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenthatdude331 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

thatdude331

Posted 2002-05-03, 01:28 PM in reply to thatdude331's post "zelaron the happy family"
great to here =o
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penguin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPenguin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Penguin

Posted 2002-05-04, 07:29 AM in reply to thatdude331's post "zelaron the happy family"
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee (spam)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

thatdude331

Posted 2002-05-04, 07:40 AM in reply to thatdude331's post "zelaron the happy family"
no spam here please sum1 move this to the chat forum
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin

Posted 2002-05-04, 07:46 AM in reply to thatdude331's post "zelaron the happy family"
Damned ! thatdude331, can you make some effort in your grammar/typos please, because i'm not English native, and it was hard, for me, to understand what you wanted to say...
Anyway, i agree with you if you meant that ZEL rox and that members are cool and friendly.

Tkx to Sum Yung Guy (C)
Now RETIRED
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
User Name # 1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenUser Name # 1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

User Name # 1

Posted 2002-05-04, 07:47 AM in reply to thatdude331's post "zelaron the happy family"
yes that is all true but spam?! what are you thinking of spamming in zel forum?!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin

Posted 2002-05-04, 10:21 AM in reply to thatdude331's post "zelaron the happy family"
Quote:
Originally posted by thatdude331
hay i have not been here for a while but the time i have i have had a grate time we all have kinda a bond betwen us there is about ten or 11 of us that post and we all know each outer there may be a better forum out there but here it is difret

you got the mods all gazilyoun of them and the admins and then chusher the gardon we all know and love

art vido games hotties everything is here and i like it i like it alo

but the most thing i like is the sence of friend ship and fimiluarity all like a big family it is the best

in this form talk about what you think of the famil and what is going on

(i know this is corney but hay it is true
they put the "fun" back in dysfunctional.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
mightychicken is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenmightychicken is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

mightychicken

Posted 2002-05-05, 01:01 PM in reply to thatdude331's post "zelaron the happy family"
yea and sorry i can't spell bro but i was board and did not feel like making an effort and who uses perods eny way
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

thatdude331