Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Posted 2003-09-03, 04:21 PM in reply to 0nyx's post "Tat Pic"
Well, whatever turns you on.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2003-09-03, 04:23 PM in reply to 0nyx's post "Tat Pic"
i think he still wants to borrow them :-P wooooow

nice stuff :-P
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
J_iceman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJ_iceman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

J_iceman

Posted 2003-09-03, 06:59 PM in reply to 0nyx's post "Tat Pic"
I think he just wants them off and another picture posted... Errr, or something like that... FUCKING PIGS!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2003-09-03, 07:13 PM in reply to 0nyx's post "Tat Pic"
GravitonSurge said:
I like the new Grav... I laughed for about twenty minutes after I clicked that.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2003-09-03, 07:19 PM in reply to 0nyx's post "Tat Pic"
RoboticSilence said:
GravitonSurge said:
I like the new Grav... I laughed for about twenty minutes after I clicked that.
Honestly I thought it was quite retarded.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Acer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAcer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Acer

Posted 2003-09-03, 07:20 PM in reply to 0nyx's post "Tat Pic"
Al Roper or whatever his name is! Roflmao!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
uncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenuncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

uncapped

Posted 2003-09-03, 07:33 PM in reply to 0nyx's post "Tat Pic"
Titusfied said:
I think he just wants them off and another picture posted... Errr, or something like that... FUCKING PIGS!!!
I'm not sure I can compete with Al Roper he seems very popular
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
0nyx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between0nyx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

0nyx

Posted 2003-09-03, 08:16 PM in reply to 0nyx's post "Tat Pic"
Grav's post are become lame now =(
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2003-09-03, 09:53 PM in reply to 0nyx's post "Tat Pic"
I'm back in school now so I can't just pump this stuff out 24/7. My brain is on off.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2003-09-04, 07:05 AM in reply to 0nyx's post "Tat Pic"
the tatoo is nice, i dont like girls with to many tatoo's but this one is cool..

lol @ gravs pics... a bit stupid though
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Humaster is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenHumaster is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Humaster

Posted 2003-09-04, 04:26 PM in reply to 0nyx's post "Tat Pic"
Yeah it look great. Small, simple and clean.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja

Posted 2003-09-04, 04:48 PM in reply to 0nyx's post "Tat Pic"
I like it alot. I'm going to get two very basic tattoos. One one my upper back somewhere, some AFI artwork, and the other will be a small Spawn symbol maybe above my ankle or the outside of my wrist. I'll get some pics soon. I need money first...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2003-09-04, 05:36 PM in reply to 0nyx's post "Tat Pic"
onxy is the hotty with the body.

In this book i read some guy got a tattoo of a potato on his ankle.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DrowningOnAir is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDrowningOnAir is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

DrowningOnAir

Posted 2003-09-04, 06:50 PM in reply to 0nyx's post "Tat Pic"
I've got one of a butterfly on my ankle, and Sun/Moon on my shoulder. Its cute **!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Insanity is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenInsanity is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Insanity

Posted 2003-09-05, 12:56 PM in reply to 0nyx's post "Tat Pic"
Insanity said:
I've got one of a butterfly on my ankle, and Sun/Moon on my shoulder. Its cute **!
we need some visual here :-P
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
J_iceman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJ_iceman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

J_iceman

Posted 2003-09-05, 01:11 PM in reply to 0nyx's post "Tat Pic"
ankle fetish?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DrowningOnAir is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDrowningOnAir is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

DrowningOnAir

Posted 2003-09-05, 02:29 PM in reply to 0nyx's post "Tat Pic"
well i dont knoe about you but i was thinking the "shoulder "part O_o
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

J_iceman

Posted 2003-09-07, 07:30 AM in reply to 0nyx's post "Tat Pic"
I'm thinking of getting a "barbed wire" tatto on my bicep.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

-=Rico-GP=-

Posted 2003-09-08, 01:37 PM in reply to 0nyx's post "Tat Pic"
just watch it though u'll end up like granpa simpson and the skin will need to be stretched to look at it (when you get older) sick!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

J_iceman

Posted 2003-09-08, 04:34 PM in reply to 0nyx's post "Tat Pic"
As soon as I get a new digital camera I'll be sure to post them up for you guys :-D. But until then your gonna have to sit tight. And No, I don't have a foot fetish, DORK.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Insanity is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenInsanity is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Insanity