Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Post Anyone ever see one of these?
Posted 2003-08-22, 04:21 AM
Check these out, they were on an assassin on USEast. Never heard of them before.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2003-08-22, 04:31 AM in reply to Vollstrecker's post "Anyone ever see one of these?"
Yeah ive never seen them before, i wonder how like every week or so theres like a new bugged items -.-.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Pekson is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPekson is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Pekson

Posted 2003-08-22, 08:52 AM in reply to Vollstrecker's post "Anyone ever see one of these?"
first time i saw them, did they just come out?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Umpc is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenUmpc is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Umpc

Posted 2003-08-22, 01:06 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post "Anyone ever see one of these?"
oh man...7% leech...on boots!..and ias...that's just nasty..stupid game
What is this!?! A center for ants!?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
supaflip_69 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensupaflip_69 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

supaflip_69

Posted 2003-08-22, 06:42 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post "Anyone ever see one of these?"
god damn, i hate these ppl that keep puttin bugg'd shit on, i was bugg'd and it just gets gay cuz yea u own legit ppl and they say u ebay, which believe it or not, no i didn't ebay, and then the ppl that do ebay still own ur ass so i jsut said fuck it and turned full legit, BUGGS ARE FOR CHEAP ASS NEWBS
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
synthax is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensynthax is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

synthax

Posted 2003-08-22, 06:53 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post "Anyone ever see one of these?"
Actually, like I said, I saw these on an Assassin like 2-3 months ago. Something obviously has not been released. (Yes, these were actually on Closed B.net) Godly boots. Of course, my duelers being legit, can't use them, but man... pretty rough.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2003-08-22, 08:04 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post "Anyone ever see one of these?"
u think they are fused together with something?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Umpc is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenUmpc is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Umpc

Posted 2003-08-22, 08:15 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post "Anyone ever see one of these?"
They will tell you that Meph (or some other monsters) dropped it, so it is legit.

...Battlebranch poleaxe...

11:49 Skurai said:
I don't have to study for math, I'm technically a genius, just don't care to show.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Senesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSenesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Senesia

Posted 2003-08-23, 12:23 AM in reply to Vollstrecker's post "Anyone ever see one of these?"
True that, Senesia. Forgot about that. hmmm... I'll have to go over the Mephdropper thread again rather than drag this off topic. Anybody else have any screenshots of non-standard fused items?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Vollstrecker

Posted 2003-08-23, 03:33 AM in reply to Vollstrecker's post "Anyone ever see one of these?"
with my assa I could better use wartravs, life and strenght and of course more dmg, I got 4x% ll anyway so it wouldnt be that much of a use that same goes for ias, also no need
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
undeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenundeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2003-08-23, 11:42 AM in reply to Vollstrecker's post "Anyone ever see one of these?"
ne body else got any fused item pics they can post
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Umpc

Posted 2003-08-23, 02:37 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post "Anyone ever see one of these?"
Quote:
BUGGS ARE FOR CHEAP ASS NEWBS
Amen To that.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2003-08-23, 02:54 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post "Anyone ever see one of these?"
if there were never bugs no one would even play diablo any more, everybody in the game would have the same items by now and d2 would never progress
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Umpc

Posted 2003-08-23, 04:57 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post "Anyone ever see one of these?"
You said that as though bugged items actually contributed a lot to the Diablo2 Realm play... Well, thing is, a lot of people quit playing when there are bugged items. It is an old game, people quit playing because it is boring and Blizzard never updates it.
Bugged items are just for...a small group of people to earn some extra money.

11:49 Skurai said:
I don't have to study for math, I'm technically a genius, just don't care to show.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Senesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSenesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Senesia

Posted 2003-08-23, 05:51 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post "Anyone ever see one of these?"
thats kinda what im tryin to saw, bliz rarely updates d2 at all, the "new" bugged items that are released give players something new that they have to save up for to get (unless you ebay) once i had the best gear in the game i thought d2 was gay then new bugged items came out and it became fun again for a while.. see what im sayin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Umpc

Posted 2003-08-24, 02:24 AM in reply to Vollstrecker's post "Anyone ever see one of these?"
Not so fun for us legit duelers...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Vollstrecker

Posted 2003-08-29, 07:15 AM in reply to Vollstrecker's post "Anyone ever see one of these?"
even after 3 years, does everyone have cruel ethereal mythicals of evisc

and 11ll 20str 15 dex 100 atr rings, no
and considering buggers all use 90% of the same gear, what makes them unique? Nothing.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Apoq is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenApoq is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Apoq