Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Posted 2003-08-14, 03:56 PM in reply to Kaneda's post "Weak MF sorc"
Well, making an effective PvP Sorc is a lot different from making a good PvM / MF Sorc... maybe that is your problem...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2003-08-14, 04:22 PM in reply to Kaneda's post "Weak MF sorc"
PTopaz Shako, Tal's Amulet, Armor (PT), Belt, War Trav, Dual Nagels, Chance Guard, Occy, Rhyme shield. Lots of 7% MFSC.

Have been using that and doing Meph run since...lv 71?
She is lv 95 now if I remember correctly.

11:49 Skurai said:
I don't have to study for math, I'm technically a genius, just don't care to show.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Senesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSenesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Senesia

Posted 2003-08-14, 10:00 PM in reply to Kaneda's post "Weak MF sorc"
I have exact same build as sen and its proved a good pvp and pvm sorc since level 70+. In pvp i switch chance to magefists and nagels to stones of jordans and sheild i leave it as is. Then i start putting in cold skills charms. I have only 3 rows of 7%smfc.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Pekson is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPekson is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Pekson

Posted 2003-08-15, 06:08 PM in reply to Kaneda's post "Weak MF sorc"
Good thing you deleted my post Senesia, I guess you didn't like the truth. And yes, why must you have to be legit for mf ? My sorc does fine she has bugged con rings ( something like 121%+ mf each ) p topaz skullders, rhyme shield, perf chancies, perf travs, p topaz shako, some bugged sorc ammy, isted occy, and like 30+ 7%mf scs. It's pretty good but I don't really play the game at all.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
badboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbadboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

badboy

Posted 2003-08-15, 07:26 PM in reply to Kaneda's post "Weak MF sorc"
badboy said:
Good thing you deleted my post Senesia, I guess you didn't like the truth.
I didn't delete or trash anything from this thread.

I don't have to study for math, I'm technically a genius, just don't care to show.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Senesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSenesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Senesia

Posted 2003-08-15, 07:53 PM in reply to Kaneda's post "Weak MF sorc"
So my post just vanished ?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
badboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbadboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

badboy

Posted 2003-08-15, 08:01 PM in reply to Kaneda's post "Weak MF sorc"
When did you post anyway?
What was it about?

Feel free to post again.

(I will look in the trash can...)

Edit: 
Didn't find anything there.

Last edited by Senesia; 2003-08-15 at 08:04 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Senesia

Posted 2003-08-16, 06:14 PM in reply to Kaneda's post "Weak MF sorc"
zman said:
dont feel lonely my sorc is a level84 and I still have problems with meph runs. The sorc I use is all legit also. Try lidless shield with perfect diamond to boost your resist or you will never get to meph.
i would ask you 1 thing do you have any points into energy shield? I have a lvl 89 sorc that does quite well against meph. but i do die every once in a while. what i have is viper, 23% maras occy orb, lidless, war trav, glooms trap mesh belt, frostburns, shako, and 2 sojs. but when i mf i use occy orb, skullders, shako, mara's, war trav, frostburn, gloom's, soj, occy ring, i think 5 7% smfc, 1 6%smfc, and a 3% with 5%run/walk large charm. with all that mf gear on i have about 410 mf a little under that but not by much.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
J_Frog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJ_Frog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

J_Frog

Posted 2003-08-16, 06:29 PM in reply to Kaneda's post "Weak MF sorc"
Try to teleport around and actually not getting hit by Meph might help.

My sorc had...900 life or something like that. Or was it 700...

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Senesia

Posted 2003-08-16, 07:57 PM in reply to Kaneda's post "Weak MF sorc"
my life is a little low but I have p topaz in skullders magefist, goldwrap, ist occy, war travs, +33mf ammy, p topaz in shako, and a few charms. I don't die much, but i do occasionally.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zman

Posted 2003-08-16, 08:08 PM in reply to Kaneda's post "Weak MF sorc"
You people should really get the bugged con rings. It makes it insanely easy. You have 95 all resist and rejuv your life at a very fast rate. It's quite good.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

badboy

Posted 2003-08-17, 02:24 PM in reply to Kaneda's post "Weak MF sorc"
badboy said:
You people should really get the bugged con rings. It makes it insanely easy. You have 95 all resist and rejuv your life at a very fast rate. It's quite good.
Ya, but it's not as fun. Depending on who you are and why your playing the game. Plus if you care about your accnt then its going to get trashed whenever that patch finally does COME OUT.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2003-08-17, 02:45 PM in reply to Kaneda's post "Weak MF sorc"
I don't think the account will be trashed, only the items...therefore most people don't care.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Senesia

Posted 2003-08-17, 06:41 PM in reply to Kaneda's post "Weak MF sorc"
I haven't played my account since about June. Like I care if it gets trashed in 1.10 ?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

badboy

Posted 2003-08-23, 09:43 PM in reply to Kaneda's post "Weak MF sorc"
hey just to tell you, u can get grandfather with 250% mf my cousin did b4 playing act 5 quest the one that has a red portal in act 5 do not beat it just attack the 1st strong monster..... U have to play it a lot or u wont get shit..... To get grandfather it has to be hell lvl. Or also u can do cows but cows take a fucking long ass time!!! Meph gets u good items but u cant get grandfather or windforce from doing Meph the best u can get is arkaines valor or storm shield
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
silentkillerx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensilentkillerx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

silentkillerx

Posted 2003-08-23, 10:17 PM in reply to Kaneda's post "Weak MF sorc"
its called a pindleskin run
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zman

Posted 2003-08-24, 01:10 AM in reply to Kaneda's post "Weak MF sorc"
Ok I can't find anyone w/ nagels anymore...Can someone hook me up? I have some hexes...I'll make a deal for
x2 Nagels
Pdiamond, 2Ptopaz
1maras
1tals belt

CMON! PLZ!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2003-08-25, 07:42 AM in reply to Kaneda's post "Weak MF sorc"
I'm assuming you are on west if you have hexes. I am on east but i do have nagels.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

zman

Posted 2003-08-25, 12:17 PM in reply to Kaneda's post "Weak MF sorc"
Ya I'm on west. But I did end up getting the stuff I need. It doesn't help much...I think it's cause I have pretty much base vit. I'm just going to strip my sorc and start over.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda