Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Posted 2003-08-23, 08:50 AM in reply to Titusfied's post "2 More Challenging Riddles!"
Titus is one of the best mods we have buddy.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-08-23, 12:24 PM in reply to Titusfied's post "2 More Challenging Riddles!"
Titusfied said:
I always give respect where it is deserved, and I never act this outside of the Flame Forum unless they deserved it or I was attacked. The shear fact that you thought you were correcting me, when you weren't in actuality, pissed me off.

1) This thread was dead. You keep reviving it.
2) The fucking riddle was already solved jackass, so let it go.
3) You will never have my respect.
4)
Evil-Scott said:
actually try to act like a mod cause ur not.
Yes, I am.
1) Thread was brought back by everyone, no one closed it.
2) I keep reviving it? I posted once if u can count
3) I wouldnt want respect from someone like you seeing the way you act at the forums.
4) Your no better then anyone here with under 10 post the way you act. You abuse ur mod power, and think you can treat other people like shit just cause u got a " mod tag "
5) Now i truely understand why all the elites left zelaron, people like you act the way you are and tick other people off.

P.S if you say the riddle is already solved why didnt you close this to begin with, cause if its not closed anyone has right to post.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Evil-Scott is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEvil-Scott is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Evil-Scott

Posted 2003-08-23, 01:00 PM in reply to Titusfied's post "2 More Challenging Riddles!"
Evil-Scott said:
2) I keep reviving it? I posted once if u can count.
Can you count? Funny, becuase I count 2 posts before this one.

Just saying.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
khwiii enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzkhwiii enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

khwiii

Posted 2003-08-23, 01:12 PM in reply to Titusfied's post "2 More Challenging Riddles!"
LOL i posted once my theory on topic, the other post was just a follow up to being flamed by titus... if i post again for the same fact of titus as of follow up wouldnt he be reviving tht thread also?

Someone gona call me names cause i fucking replied to his riddle
If my answer was wrong, iam a idiot?
So everyone who gave wrong answers titus why dont we just call them all idiots? hmm or did u feel offended that i tried, so you try to up ur ego by callin me a idiot, makes u feel better with your self esteem?

point is i had 1 real post on topic, the others were follow ups of hmm what would real mod call this? spam/flames between me and titus.....if i was mod this would be closed long ago

but of course hes not a idiot cause hes a mod.. i mean cmon..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Evil-Scott is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEvil-Scott is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Evil-Scott

Posted 2003-08-23, 01:16 PM in reply to Titusfied's post "2 More Challenging Riddles!"
OK shutup you motherfucking troll.... take this to the flame forum and stop the madness.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2003-08-23, 01:22 PM in reply to Titusfied's post "2 More Challenging Riddles!"
Evil-Scott said:
LOL i posted once my theory on topic, the other post was just a follow up to being flamed by titus... if i post again for the same fact of titus as of follow up wouldnt he be reviving tht thread also?

Someone gona call me names cause i fucking replied to his riddle
If my answer was wrong, iam a idiot?
So everyone who gave wrong answers titus why dont we just call them all idiots? hmm or did u feel offended that i tried, so you try to up ur ego by callin me a idiot, makes u feel better with your self esteem?

point is i had 1 real post on topic, the others were follow ups of hmm what would real mod call this? spam/flames between me and titus.....if i was mod this would be closed long ago

but of course hes not a idiot cause hes a mod.. i mean cmon..
Please, just stick to the D2 forum, obviously you can't hanlde it outside of there. YOU tried to point out a mistake in the wording in the riddle. You didn't try and actually solve anything. THAT"S what makes you an idiot.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
khwiii enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzkhwiii enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

khwiii

Posted 2003-08-23, 01:24 PM in reply to Titusfied's post "2 More Challenging Riddles!"
lol if u can read u would understand that my theory would solve the riddle.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Evil-Scott

Posted 2003-08-23, 01:39 PM in reply to Titusfied's post "2 More Challenging Riddles!"
Evil-Scott said:
now if they said ~Anyone~ of their mouths then each could say 1 word...but they didnt so really once the 2nd person began to talk they would all die sticking to the rules of the riddle.
First off... your supposed fixing of the error is completely grammatically incorrect. "Anyone" cannot be used that way... it would be correct if he put "each." Quit while you are in last place, buddy.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2003-08-23, 01:45 PM in reply to Titusfied's post "2 More Challenging Riddles!"
Evil-Scott said:
if i was mod this would be closed long ago
If you are a mod in Chat Forum or a Sup-mod, then you can close threads in Chat forum. Titus mods the Flame Forum, not the entire Off-Topic section, that is why he cannot close this.

Well, Mods aren't even obligated to close old threads. People need to know when not to post and just drop it.

11:49 Skurai said:
I don't have to study for math, I'm technically a genius, just don't care to show.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Senesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSenesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Senesia

Posted 2003-08-23, 04:48 PM in reply to Titusfied's post "2 More Challenging Riddles!"
Goodness. Evil-Scott, you didn't give a viable answer nor a viable explanation that would even constitute solving this riddle correctly. You (to me at least) tried to make me out to be an idiot when you said the way I worded the riddle was wrong.

I called you an idiot not because you couldn't solve the riddle, but rather because you tried to prove the negligence of my wording, which was wrong on your part by the way.

Read Senesia's post for the reasons I didn't close it, because anyone and everyone should have known that...

Oh, and I'm sorry you feel so negatively about me and my modding issues, after all:
!King_Amazon! said:
Titus is one of the best mods we have buddy.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied