Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Post 1.10 can be downloaded
Posted 2003-07-03, 09:10 PM
Diablo II: Lord of Destruction Patch 1.10 BETA TEST!
Thursday, July 3, 2003 Due to the magnitude of the upcoming Diablo II 1.10 patch, we are for the first time ever conducting a special patch beta test! Unlike our previous beta tests, you do not have to sign up to participate. To help beta test the Diablo II 1.10 patch, you simply need to download and install the beta patch. For now, the beta patch is only available for Windows PCs; we’ll post an announcement once the separate beta patch for Mac is available. Please note that the patch only works for the US version of Diablo II: Lord of Destruction (the final release of the patch will be for both Diablo II Classic and Diablo II: Lord of Destruction). Go here for more information.

http://www.battle.net/diablo2exp/beta/
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Xenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeXenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Xenn

Posted 2003-07-03, 09:18 PM in reply to Xenn's post "1.10 can be downloaded"
time to find and exploit bugs!

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2003-07-03, 09:25 PM in reply to Xenn's post "1.10 can be downloaded"

If you wanna join a TCP/IP game.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Xenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeXenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Xenn

Posted 2003-07-03, 09:28 PM in reply to Xenn's post "1.10 can be downloaded"
If it ever finishes downloading....

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2003-07-03, 09:56 PM in reply to Xenn's post "1.10 can be downloaded"
Joy its done and now it won't install because I changed a sound text in an mpq file. Time to go reinstall and hope for the best. Sigh.

Last edited by Solitude; 2003-07-03 at 10:11 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Solitude is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSolitude is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Solitude

Posted 2003-07-03, 10:15 PM in reply to Xenn's post "1.10 can be downloaded"
I found a bug, in vaulkrye it adds snergies for decoy, slow missles, etc. but it then has dodge and avoid, etc. but with no bonuses? Maybe it's supposed to be like that.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
badboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbadboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

badboy

Posted 2003-07-03, 10:19 PM in reply to Xenn's post "1.10 can be downloaded"
Looks like I have to buy LOD tomorrow. I was really looking forward to getting WC3 instead, oh well. I'll mooch off my parents.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-07-03, 10:26 PM in reply to Xenn's post "1.10 can be downloaded"
http://www.zelaron.com/forums/showth...threadid=19214

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Adrenachrome

Posted 2003-07-03, 10:27 PM in reply to Xenn's post "1.10 can be downloaded"
Any of you want to send me thier sounds.txt out of thier non updated d2data.mpq ? Lost my original diablo cd's due to recent cleaning and thats the only file in the mpq thats screwed. I can show ya how to extract the file if needed. I'm on, icq: 153062671 and aim: bmslapper
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Solitude is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSolitude is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Solitude

Posted 2003-07-04, 12:55 AM in reply to Xenn's post "1.10 can be downloaded"
FUCK!!!IM GONNA BE GONE THIS WEEKEND

Naruto Rocks
naruto sig coming up next!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
allanonx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenallanonx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

allanonx

Posted 2003-07-04, 01:20 AM in reply to Xenn's post "1.10 can be downloaded"
63.187.223.127 - FEEL FREE TO JOIN
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`

Posted 2003-07-04, 01:36 AM in reply to Xenn's post "1.10 can be downloaded"
grrrr... install faster d2, FASTER!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Eddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Eddie_Perez

Posted 2003-07-04, 01:38 AM in reply to Xenn's post "1.10 can be downloaded"
dont post your ip address you fools trojan fuckers will be on your ass as soon as you can say oh shit what have i done!
I use to be a shoe shinner now I sip Aunt Jamima, I go to sleep in Europe and wake back up in China. CLUB 977 The 80's Channel!!!!! -winamp radio is heaven on earth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zagggon

Posted 2003-07-04, 01:55 AM in reply to Xenn's post "1.10 can be downloaded"
go away, u negative negative person.

Hey, anyone outthere wanna start a game or I'll make one and tell me if you want to join.

Last edited by Eddie_Perez; 2003-07-04 at 01:58 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Eddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Eddie_Perez

Posted 2003-07-04, 02:26 AM in reply to Xenn's post "1.10 can be downloaded"
I'm glad the guys at the d2 hq decided to release a beta patch, they should do this for now on.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2003-07-04, 02:40 AM in reply to Xenn's post "1.10 can be downloaded"
Well i was hoping for the real thing!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
øøxXxøø is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenøøxXxøø is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

øøxXxøø

Posted 2003-07-04, 03:28 AM in reply to Xenn's post "1.10 can be downloaded"
You have to DL the file to get a trojan you idiot zaggon.

I have a firewall, I cosider myself fine.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`

Posted 2003-07-04, 04:58 AM in reply to Xenn's post "1.10 can be downloaded"
damn hell is realy hell
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Nitrodox is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenNitrodox is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Nitrodox

Posted 2003-07-04, 05:09 AM in reply to Xenn's post "1.10 can be downloaded"
Is the game files still packed on MPQ files?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Mr.Lee

Posted 2003-07-04, 08:52 AM in reply to Xenn's post "1.10 can be downloaded"
yea ok fine i was wrong about that but i downloaded it and its so boring on single player
I use to be a shoe shinner now I sip Aunt Jamima, I go to sleep in Europe and wake back up in China. CLUB 977 The 80's Channel!!!!! -winamp radio is heaven on earth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zagggon