Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Post east information plz
Posted 2003-06-19, 03:23 PM
i am thinking of making a major switch to east and away from west since i miss pking with sorces and west is hexed to hell. Is it true that there are no whites or hex on east? Also iv heard that there are lots of bugged items on east like that bow i posted, how common are these items, like will i see ppl with them all the time or is it a rare sighting?
I use to be a shoe shinner now I sip Aunt Jamima, I go to sleep in Europe and wake back up in China. CLUB 977 The 80's Channel!!!!! -winamp radio is heaven on earth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zagggon

Posted 2003-06-19, 03:26 PM in reply to zagggon's post "east information plz"
hell no.. everyone has those items... exept maybe that bugged bow you posted its kinda rare ...but every dueler has bugged arkaines and ith or a all godly items but its hella better than west you better switch to east cuz its the best.

btw west is gay..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2003-06-19, 03:30 PM in reply to zagggon's post "east information plz"
East doesnt have Hex's or whites... But they do have 4socket bugged valor..and other stuff like that
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
LanceIV is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenLanceIV is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

LanceIV

Posted 2003-06-19, 03:36 PM in reply to zagggon's post "east information plz"
so its common to see sorces pking?
I use to be a shoe shinner now I sip Aunt Jamima, I go to sleep in Europe and wake back up in China. CLUB 977 The 80's Channel!!!!! -winamp radio is heaven on earth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zagggon

Posted 2003-06-19, 03:39 PM in reply to zagggon's post "east information plz"
All realm have bugged/hacked items. East isnt bad like west tho but still 95% dueler will have be using those item only thing they dont have in east is the white items
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja

Posted 2003-06-19, 03:43 PM in reply to zagggon's post "east information plz"
East doesn't have Whites and Hexes. So yes, you won't see duelers with 3600 vita, str, and dex. And no one with 95% all elemental absorbs.

11:49 Skurai said:
I don't have to study for math, I'm technically a genius, just don't care to show.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Senesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSenesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Senesia

Posted 2003-06-19, 03:45 PM in reply to zagggon's post "east information plz"
yay i cant wait
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

zagggon

Posted 2003-06-19, 05:52 PM in reply to zagggon's post "east information plz"
But we do have bug con ring which give you 95% resist all. but still you can still own with merc sorc.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2003-06-19, 10:30 PM in reply to zagggon's post "east information plz"
What are white , hexes ? Cause I play on east and have no clue what you are talking about.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
badboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbadboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

badboy

Posted 2003-06-19, 10:39 PM in reply to zagggon's post "east information plz"
White ring has 95% Fire, Cold, Lightning Absorb, 100% fr/w, 20% Life leech etc.

White gloves has ...95? or 100% to all resist, 100% FHR, 15% Life leech...and something.

Hex Vita small charm +90 Str, Dex and Vita.
Hex Energy small charm + 90 Str, Dex, and Energy.

11:49 Skurai said:
I don't have to study for math, I'm technically a genius, just don't care to show.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Senesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSenesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Senesia

Posted 2003-06-19, 10:59 PM in reply to zagggon's post "east information plz"
heh badboy west is like hacked item paradise... but senesia would you happen to know why there are whites and hex on west but not east?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

zagggon

Posted 2003-06-19, 11:46 PM in reply to zagggon's post "east information plz"
Because the hackers know that way they make more money. errr let me explain my self. First they get whites and hexs on west, ofcouse first they make freaking lots money with every hex or white they sell. late ofcouse the items drop to dollar even cents.
Now they can't import anymore bug items, because whites and hexs is already so freaking powerful.

So now, they smart with east, they increase the bug items power little by little. So everytime a new bug item come out. The price can ofcouse rise to the top. Like a small charm only add 15 vit and some mf. I am sure they can make like hex, but they didn't. First they make bug valor then they just add some stockets on it. The price went from 2 dollars to 40 dollars.

Hope I didn't confuse anyone with my theory... lol
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2003-06-20, 09:50 AM in reply to zagggon's post "east information plz"
yea i guess that makes sense
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

zagggon