Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Post Excitement for 1.10
Posted 2003-06-03, 07:12 AM
Well, sine the patch is supposedly comming out this week or the next (so blizz says) i am all hyped up, going to play diabloII again.. i'm also getting ready.. since theres supposed to be afull realm restart where everyone starts with lvl 1 characters... well.. because of this i decided to play single player and beat th game.. i did this 3 days ago... i made a zon and im in nightmare 1 quest before entering the durance of hate!.. let me tell ya.. its pretty tuff.. the only reason im doing well enough is cuz i have a reflex bow with ort and eth rune.. i think its eth (the rune that gives 75 psn dmg in 5 secs) and that bow rocked the game... fun..

My zon is lvl 38 sofar.. i use mostly penetrate and freezing arrow (kickass combo) and my cahracter has around hmm.. 120 mf or so so i think im doing well enough.

this is sad tho... who makes a character just to get ready for 1.10... oh well it's all good and i find doing this is funner than multi cuz there's a point to the game instead of playing just to get items.

My sig won't show =/
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
EX-Mania is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEX-Mania is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

EX-Mania

Posted 2003-06-03, 08:18 AM in reply to EX-Mania's post "Excitement for 1.10"
are u fucking serious??? i just made a lvl 80 unused skill/stats sorcy for mf in 1.10
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
natedowgg is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweennatedowgg is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

natedowgg

Posted 2003-06-03, 12:19 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post "Excitement for 1.10"
Well you will still be able to play 1.10 lol. The only difference will be that you cannot interact with Ladder chars until their "season" is over. We will have new monsters and new items etc...Their will supposedly be some items available to ladder chars only but we will see. The skill changes and stacking skills are what I am curious about. Titus and I rushed a couple chars (I still owe ya one rush Titus) and are just cowing and leveling without distributing the skills or stats until we see the new effects from patch.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Doofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDoofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Doofus_AW

Posted 2003-06-03, 12:59 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post "Excitement for 1.10"
Bah.. exitement pfft.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Mr.Lee

Posted 2003-06-03, 01:15 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post "Excitement for 1.10"
Why are you a Moderator on this forum when you dont give a rats ass about it lol. There are a LOT of people looking forward to this patch.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Doofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDoofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Doofus_AW

Posted 2003-06-03, 01:17 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post "Excitement for 1.10"
HOPEFULLY THEY WILL FIX MY FUCKING REALM DOWN PROBLEM. I GET IT EVERY FUCKING 2 SECONDS.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tacoX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentacoX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tacoX

Posted 2003-06-03, 01:45 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post "Excitement for 1.10"
doofus-aw i think u mean they dont give a monkeys ass according to ur sig lol

lifes a bitch and then we die, so i say lets all get high
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
thadeous-time is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenthadeous-time is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

thadeous-time

Posted 2003-06-03, 01:47 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post "Excitement for 1.10"
Doofus_AW said:
Why are you a Moderator on this forum when you dont give a rats ass about it lol. There are a LOT of people looking forward to this patch.

I didnt say that i didnt care about the new patch. I've played Diablo II very long and almost all known mods. The game is getting really boring. Its just not excited any longer.

I've also quit Diablo II, im going to play patch 1.10 for a short period to get updated about new items, skills, new strategy etc.
And also on the cheat side.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Mr.Lee

Posted 2003-06-03, 02:56 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post "Excitement for 1.10"
I'm very excited. I hope it comes out this week and not next because I have finals all next week and wouldn't have much time to get on...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2003-06-03, 03:58 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post "Excitement for 1.10"
Well, im real hyped up ,but sadly to play with my team, im not getting cable i guess, ima have to dl patch, but i guess everyone wont be on by then anyway..

Anyone on my team, pm me your usernames so i can msg you, or just poste em here so everyone on our team can see.. or our forums heh.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`

Posted 2003-06-03, 05:00 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post "Excitement for 1.10"
I'm making a new account for the patch. *Titusfied (If I haven't already made it before and forgot)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2003-06-03, 07:55 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post "Excitement for 1.10"
I have an account made for 1.10 ... EX-Mania is the account name.. EAST realm.. and EX-Mania is the character name (zon)

My sig won't show =/
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
EX-Mania is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEX-Mania is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

EX-Mania

Posted 2003-06-03, 08:58 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post "Excitement for 1.10"
It's getting near alright the patch, but how many more weeks who knows, maybe this week, maybe next week. like Lee say, this game is so boring....... After you play a game for a very very very long time, no matter how good the game is, it's going get boring. couple years is long eough I think.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2003-06-04, 02:32 AM in reply to EX-Mania's post "Excitement for 1.10"
lets just hope they wont find another bug, if they do. They will need to run the test all over again which will take another 3-4 weeks
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
undeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenundeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2003-06-04, 02:48 AM in reply to EX-Mania's post "Excitement for 1.10"
Well... they wont found those buggs if you see what i mean.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Mr.Lee

Posted 2003-06-04, 11:41 AM in reply to EX-Mania's post "Excitement for 1.10"
So close I can smell it...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2003-06-04, 03:22 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post "Excitement for 1.10"
Thats your deodorant failing...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Doofus_AW

Posted 2003-06-04, 08:33 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post "Excitement for 1.10"
tacoX said:
HOPEFULLY THEY WILL FIX MY FUCKING REALM DOWN PROBLEM. I GET IT EVERY FUCKING 2 SECONDS.
I get one every 1 second .. Or it seems like it, I hope they fix that also.
-Scorpicore
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Scorpicore is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenScorpicore is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Scorpicore

Posted 2003-06-05, 07:19 AM in reply to EX-Mania's post "Excitement for 1.10"
are u really sure that there will be a restart of all ???

that meams that lvling up a char now is not interesting ( im not talking about the ladder chars but normal ... )
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
bibabou is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbibabou is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

bibabou

Posted 2003-06-05, 10:08 AM in reply to EX-Mania's post "Excitement for 1.10"
bibabou said:
are u really sure that there will be a restart of all ???

that meams that lvling up a char now is not interesting ( im not talking about the ladder chars but normal ... )
Yes we are sure, and lvling up a char now is just passing time, if you want to play ladder chars when patch is released ,since ladder and norms cannot interact for awhile.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Doofus_AW