Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II > D2 PvP

Post conce pally
Posted 2003-04-17, 02:37 AM
adrenachrome can u post a guide for ur conce pally because it seems like he is doing very well because u are always challenging people with him.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tidus2005

Posted 2003-05-12, 06:50 PM in reply to tidus2005's post "conce pally"
WTF is a conce pally?ohh nvm concentrate I get it But id like to see that myself though...post it man..post it
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hell_SpawN is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenHell_SpawN is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hell_SpawN

Posted 2003-05-12, 09:09 PM in reply to tidus2005's post "conce pally"
its a paladin with (usually) a bit lower damage but they often win duels because of their 20% chance for attack uninterruptability.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Apoq is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenApoq is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Apoq

Posted 2003-05-23, 08:00 AM in reply to tidus2005's post "conce pally"
well i understeand thae part with the aura but what attack (attacs) will a conc pally use ?
hammers?
anyway wouldnt fana work better?

Last edited by thor31; 2003-05-23 at 08:08 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
thor31 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenthor31 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

thor31

Posted 2003-05-23, 01:11 PM in reply to tidus2005's post "conce pally"
A conc pally just uses the same skill you'd expect from a fana pally. The 20% chance of uninterrupted attack will give them an edge over some of the opponents.

Conc pally can use Hammer as well, and that will turn them to a hybrid.

Also, Concentration is a better aura for group duels, mainly because of its radius.

11:49 Skurai said:
I don't have to study for math, I'm technically a genius, just don't care to show.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Senesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSenesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Senesia

Posted 2003-05-23, 03:13 PM in reply to tidus2005's post "conce pally"
fanatacism gives approximately 50% of its enhanced damage listed on skill to party mates, and only works in about 1 inch radius -.-

might/conc give Full ed % bonus, And give bonus's to a huge area
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Apoq is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenApoq is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Apoq

Posted 2003-05-26, 02:24 AM in reply to tidus2005's post "conce pally"
wow didnt know that only 50%
anyway i still think fana is better for its ias and ar boost
for party mates u use aura flashes anyway
no1 complained when i was around and locked conc+fana+vigor on them

Last edited by thor31; 2003-05-26 at 02:29 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
thor31 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenthor31 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

thor31

Posted 2003-05-26, 02:44 AM in reply to tidus2005's post "conce pally"
AR doesn't really matter to most pally and barb since they use Eth.

So it is good for the IAS and ED% to yourself. The radius is way to short for it to be effective in group duels.

I don't have to study for math, I'm technically a genius, just don't care to show.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Senesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSenesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Senesia

Posted 2003-05-26, 02:52 AM in reply to tidus2005's post "conce pally"
well i'm talking about legit duelers here

i wouldnt duel a dude that use eth in wep
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

thor31

Posted 2003-05-26, 03:07 AM in reply to tidus2005's post "conce pally"
A lot of Pallies and Barbs use Eth, I mean a lot. Some groups/clans ban the use of Eth, but elsewhere it is usually considered as legit.

Personally I don't use Eth, (I don't use Zealot anyway...) and I do agree that Eth gives an unfair advantage when he fights with someone without eth.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Senesia

Posted 2003-05-26, 02:44 PM in reply to tidus2005's post "conce pally"
like u'r approach mylady :")
i mean what's the point of dueling if u not fair?
imao legit duels r yhe only1 that can be enjoyblable
btw is it true that pally can use 2*ravens against sorcs?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

thor31

Posted 2003-05-26, 04:29 PM in reply to tidus2005's post "conce pally"
Some clans only allow one absorb per element. However, I think it would be a shame for the sorc if she doesn't let his opponent uses dual raven.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Senesia

Posted 2003-05-27, 01:09 PM in reply to tidus2005's post "conce pally"
not always a good mage can rape a good sorc -_-

and vice versa based on enemy ability

i use noneth against eth using Valor (mass def) paladins and i am very sucessful
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Apoq

Posted 2003-05-29, 08:27 AM in reply to tidus2005's post "conce pally"
guys witch match up do u think is the most chalenging?
imao paly vs paly/druid r the best
i hope that my grammar is ok now apoq

Last edited by thor31; 2003-05-29 at 08:32 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

thor31

Posted 2003-05-30, 06:09 AM in reply to tidus2005's post "conce pally"
Which.-

concentration paladin v good bear is a duel to see, it can go eitherway because the paladin does lower damage (thus gains life back slowler) , but he has 20% chance to hit back even if he is stunned at the time.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Apoq

Posted 2003-05-30, 06:19 AM in reply to tidus2005's post "conce pally"
How about Jabbers and Wolves? I mean...the druid will have higher damage...but it's Jab.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Senesia

Posted 2003-05-30, 01:03 PM in reply to tidus2005's post "conce pally"
no, not fun at all. That is unless you can kill them in two hits. Or less
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Apoq