Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Post Holy ****in SHIT!
Posted 2003-05-09, 06:22 PM
Tyrael's Might
Sacred Armor

Defense: 1073.6-1502.5 (varies)(Base Defense: 487-600)
+120-150% Enhanced Defense (varies)
+50-100% Damage To Demons (varies)
+20% Faster Run/Walk
+20-30 To Strength (varies)
All Resistances +20-30 (varies)
Cannot Be Frozen
Requirements -100%
Slain Monsters Rest in Peace
Indestrustible
(Uber Item)
(Ladder Only)
(Only Spawns In Patch 1.10 or later)

OMG THIS IS SOOO gay. I Am never playing cause these items are so gay now. It is like bliz makes buggs for us those shitheads

Required Level: 84
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zethilone is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzethilone is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zethilone

Posted 2003-05-09, 06:26 PM in reply to zethilone's post "Holy ****in SHIT!"
Annihilus*
Small Charm Required Level: 62
+1 To All Skills
+10-20 To All Attributes (varies)
All Resistances +10-20 (varies)
+5-10% To Experience Gained (varies) Clvl Req: 49
v1.10 & later

Gheed's Fortune *
Grand Charm 80-160% Extra Gold From Monsters
Reduces All Vendor Prices 10-15% (varies)
20-40% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items (varies) Clvl Req: 62
Ladder Only
v1.10 & later

Fuck this game is gay. Fuck it. Blizz wanted to stop hacking. It is like they are begging for us to dupe these fucked up blizz bugged pieces of shit...

Edit: I dont want to 3x post so here:

Rainbow Facet
Jewel 100% Chance To Cast Level 43 Frost Nova When You Level-Up
Adds 24-38 Cold Damage
+3-5% To Cold Skill Damage (varies)
-(3-5)% To Enemy Cold Resistance (varies) Clvl Req: 49
v1.10 & later

Wow! This is cool. When you level up everyone around u is like dead. That is so cool. Damn. I like blizz just cause of this item ahahha.

Edit Again: OMG WTF!!!!!

Andariel's Visage
Demonhead
Defense: 204-387.5 (varies) (Base Defense: 101-154)
Durability: 20
+100-150% Enhanced Defense (varies)
+2 To All Skills
20% Increased Attack Speed
8-10% Life Stolen Per Hit (varies)
+25-30 To Strength (varies)
+10% To Maximum Poison Resist
Fire Resist -30%
Poison Resist +70%
15% Chance To Cast Level 15 Poison Nova When Struck
Level 3 Venom (20 charges)
(Uber Item)
(Ladder Only)
(Only Spawns In Patch 1.10 or later) Str Req: 102
Clvl Req: 83

Are they trying to make us fuckin imortal?

Last edited by zethilone; 2003-05-09 at 06:31 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zethilone is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzethilone is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zethilone

Posted 2003-05-09, 06:29 PM in reply to zethilone's post "Holy ****in SHIT!"
zethilone, not only are both of these already listed in another post, u also fail to use your edit button. please also take the advertisement out of your sig.

Last edited by Gsus; 2003-05-10 at 01:24 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Gsus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGsus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Gsus

Posted 2003-05-09, 06:34 PM in reply to zethilone's post "Holy ****in SHIT!"
Whaa? Why? All forums let you put links in your sig.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

zethilone

Posted 2003-05-09, 06:53 PM in reply to zethilone's post "Holy ****in SHIT!"
Not to advertise for a site that is in compitetion, no I havent been on a forum that would let that happen without permission.

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2003-05-09, 07:13 PM in reply to zethilone's post "Holy ****in SHIT!"
Wtf does rest in peace mean?
D3V said:
This message is hidden because D3V is on your ignore list.
What is it they say about silence being golden?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2003-05-09, 07:13 PM in reply to zethilone's post "Holy ****in SHIT!"
Supreme Moderator

Adrenachrome
Aug 2002
-Selecta!-
X79

FINE Adrenachrome of Zelaron!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

zethilone

Posted 2003-05-09, 07:14 PM in reply to zethilone's post "Holy ****in SHIT!"
Medieval Bob said:
Wtf does rest in peace mean?
I know that one is fuck up
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

zethilone

Posted 2003-05-09, 07:16 PM in reply to zethilone's post "Holy ****in SHIT!"
Adrenachrome said:
Not to advertise for a site that is in compitetion, no I havent been on a forum that would let that happen without permission.
What is there to compete about?

I wouldn't let another competitor advertise in there sigs either.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
LiveWire is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenLiveWire is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

LiveWire

Posted 2003-05-09, 07:25 PM in reply to zethilone's post "Holy ****in SHIT!"
rest in peace means a necro can't raise anything from the body.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Gsus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGsus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Gsus

Posted 2003-05-09, 08:19 PM in reply to zethilone's post "Holy ****in SHIT!"
or use corspe explosion,etc
better to regret having tried... then to regret not having tried at all

to m8s: if u live to be a hundred i want to live to be 100 minus 1 day so i never have to live without u(quote from winnie the Pooh :P)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
dugrim is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweendugrim is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

dugrim

Posted 2003-05-10, 09:30 AM in reply to zethilone's post "Holy ****in SHIT!"
Well, as Uber as these items are, I'm pretty sure that leveling will be hard as shit to do again, like in Classic. Getting to the 80's will probably be like getting to level 150 right now... If it existed.

At least, this is my hopes for the new leveling system.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2003-05-10, 10:40 AM in reply to zethilone's post "Holy ****in SHIT!"
This game is sooo boaring. After playing for like a year and getting all the godly items. You will wake up and see that you have wasted a ton of you life! All for some shitty items.

I vote they make the cap like level 50 so people can injoy life a little more and you people who still play you have to admit you are adicted.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

zethilone

Posted 2003-05-10, 10:46 AM in reply to zethilone's post "Holy ****in SHIT!"
I quit Diablo 2 and gave my account to a friend after the dupe and I had the godliest items and was owning people in dules, it was just no challenge. It got boring so I switched to Warcraft III, I hope there arent as many hacks on WC3 as there is on Diablo 2 because that would suck, I have only seen a few people that have hacks, like know exactly what you say when you are talking to your allies.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Exterminator is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenExterminator is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Exterminator

Posted 2003-05-10, 11:34 AM in reply to zethilone's post "Holy ****in SHIT!"
This game is getting more and more like LOTR

Sting

4 Socketed Swords/Knives

Fal + Ohm - Um + Lum

+30% Faster Cast Rate
+50% Enhanced Defense
Adds 63-100 Damage
Adds 63-100 Lightning Damage
25% Chance of Open Wounds
Prevent Monster Heal
+10 To Strength
+10 To Energy
+15 To Life After Each Demon Kill
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

zethilone

Posted 2003-05-10, 12:42 PM in reply to zethilone's post "Holy ****in SHIT!"
@zethilone

You consider those items good? They SUCKS.

The only good item that you posted on my opinion is the Annihilus charm. Even if you dupe it you obviosly cant have more than 1 on each char as they act like Horadic Cube, +20life pot and so on.

And those jwls.. horrible weak dmg.
I rather socket JAH runes than those.

"Are they trying to make us fuckin imortal?"
LoL. Not even near.

"Wow! This is cool. When you level up everyone around u is like dead. That is so cool. Damn. I like blizz just cause of this item ahahha"
How can other die when your in party? And in PvP, no function at all. Although the die-type jwl may slay pkers in PvP.

Also your last posted runeword item "Sting" suxxor hard. Omg blizz is funny, it requires OHM :/.

Well i might be wrong, due the in the final patch they will surely get better.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Mr.Lee

Posted 2003-05-10, 01:14 PM in reply to zethilone's post "Holy ****in SHIT!"
Well even if they were "godly", blizz has said the monsters will be stronger and have more life and stuff, so it would just even it out.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-05-12, 05:50 PM in reply to zethilone's post "Holy ****in SHIT!"
adrenachrome said:
thats why you have a site at the end of your sig right???
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Dar_Win

Posted 2003-05-12, 06:37 PM in reply to zethilone's post "Holy ****in SHIT!"
Well I think that the Armor lookd pretty kewl man..but....to little to late..R.I.P D2
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hell_SpawN is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenHell_SpawN is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hell_SpawN

Posted 2003-06-04, 06:34 AM in reply to zethilone's post "Holy ****in SHIT!"
it Means, when you kill a zombie he won't get back up.

The patch was ALWAYS intended to bring better new items, they would've had more elite uniques if they had the time.

that isnt like blizzard/meteor/chain lightning with lvl 40+ mastery.
so it isnt Horribly weak, just not as strong as a lvl 42 ts/mastery lightning strike.

But whining faggots who aren't legit make them spend all their time fixing dupes , when they should be working on a patch, So stop complaining get some balls and learn something.

do most of these items have dr?. No you will have to sacrifice leech/damage/stats/life For damage reduce you won't be saying many good PvP chars using all new items without any dr % because they will still die.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Apoq is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenApoq is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Apoq