Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Forum News, Suggestions and Discussion

Post Will Zelaron Revive Soon?
Posted 2003-04-16, 10:17 AM
Maybe I'm sadly mistaken, but it seems to me that there aren't a whole lot of people visiting anymore like there was before.

There are 28 people on right now, and I haven't seen it that friggin low in months...

I hope a resurrgence occurs. Maybe a new aspect needs to be added or something to make it more appealing again?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2003-04-16, 10:24 AM in reply to Titusfied's post "Will Zelaron Revive Soon?"
free donuts wont do this time chruser......
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2003-04-16, 10:25 AM in reply to Titusfied's post "Will Zelaron Revive Soon?"
1. Most people don't know zelaron is back up unless they talk to chruser or talk to someone who talks to chruser or talk to someone who found out somehow.

2. We aren't getting engine hits.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-04-16, 10:48 AM in reply to Titusfied's post "Will Zelaron Revive Soon?"
I dont talk to any members from zel. Just everyday after school I clicked on the favorites link real fast to see if it was up, and one day it was...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Eddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Eddie_Perez

Posted 2003-04-16, 12:03 PM in reply to Titusfied's post "Will Zelaron Revive Soon?"
Your right seems like the search engine hits aren't happen as they used to be. Seems like people are getting tired of Diablo :\
Just Give me a blank Document in Winsyntax and tell me what you want
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
¤X¤ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between¤X¤ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

¤X¤

Posted 2003-04-16, 12:17 PM in reply to Titusfied's post "Will Zelaron Revive Soon?"
X zel isnt just a d2 forum ya know ... its based around it i guess cause thats where most peeps go but it has other boards ... i guess we could just vote like crazy for the top 200 d2 sites ..
one of these days im gona get up and scream "stop being stupid!" then everything would be alirght. For seriously.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Anime-Otaku is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenAnime-Otaku is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Anime-Otaku

Posted 2003-04-16, 12:51 PM in reply to Titusfied's post "Will Zelaron Revive Soon?"
Just because there isnt two hundred nameless guests and d2 leechers doesnt mean Zelaron is dead.

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2003-04-16, 01:18 PM in reply to Titusfied's post "Will Zelaron Revive Soon?"
It does seem that there aren't as much posts. But, what do I know.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2003-04-16, 01:23 PM in reply to Titusfied's post "Will Zelaron Revive Soon?"
From what I know, less people are posting under the bot section. In the past, there are always some new threads about "Help with D2jsp" or "Help JED!!".

11:49 Skurai said:
I don't have to study for math, I'm technically a genius, just don't care to show.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Senesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSenesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Senesia

Posted 2003-04-16, 01:55 PM in reply to Titusfied's post "Will Zelaron Revive Soon?"
it does seem like less people are coming...but o well...less spamming and leeching plus the quality of threads will improve hopefully...zel will prolly revive...and wait for either .10 or the next big game 2 come out...we're going to have people coming here like crazy prolly.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2003-04-16, 03:08 PM in reply to Titusfied's post "Will Zelaron Revive Soon?"
Exactly, the dedicated members stay, and the others didnt bother to wait a couple days...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Eddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Eddie_Perez

Posted 2003-04-16, 04:02 PM in reply to Titusfied's post "Will Zelaron Revive Soon?"
Adrenachrome said:
Just because there isnt two hundred nameless guests and d2 leechers doesnt mean Zelaron is dead.
I never said it was dead, just hurting right now. For example, there are 5 members online right now, and not one moderator... Just hurting bro, just hurting.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2003-04-16, 04:04 PM in reply to Titusfied's post "Will Zelaron Revive Soon?"
Moderator here.

Arr...
There are currently 2 members and 18 guests on the boards.

I feel lonely... Anyway... *calls friend*

I don't have to study for math, I'm technically a genius, just don't care to show.

Last edited by Senesia; 2003-04-16 at 05:12 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Senesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSenesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Senesia

Posted 2003-04-16, 09:05 PM in reply to Titusfied's post "Will Zelaron Revive Soon?"
i think many people think zel is always dead maybe chruser should mass e-mail all member and tell them zel is back
p.e. i didn't see mr. lee before zel was down he was everyday online
I, S, A zum R wer von euch denkt hier er könnte mehr, als die Berliner Bären? Adrenalin Musik direkt aus Kreuzberg!
Ich mache harte Musik auf harte Beats, wie diesen hier. Hinter mir Untergrundkrieger die mit mir maschieren als Team! Seit Jahren seh ich sie alle an uns vorbeiziehen, erst Savas dann Aggro, es ist Zeit für?! ADRENALIN!!!

You missed me? I'M BACK!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JiDDaR is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJiDDaR is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JiDDaR

Posted 2003-04-17, 03:05 AM in reply to Titusfied's post "Will Zelaron Revive Soon?"
Yeah, I actually was surprised that no e-mails were sent out when the site went down. I know that message appeared when you tried to get to the site, but it only started appearing for me about 8 days after the fact.

Sure, there are a lot of members that would have to sent out to, but with all the moderators this damn board has, it wouldn't have been too much of a hassle.

Oh well, I hope more threads start coming again, its just not as fun anymore.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2003-04-17, 03:38 AM in reply to Titusfied's post "Will Zelaron Revive Soon?"
Maybe you can bring life to the forum, Titusfied.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Senesia

Posted 2003-04-17, 05:52 AM in reply to Titusfied's post "Will Zelaron Revive Soon?"
I liked the Donuts idea!!! can we have that pls?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
0nyx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between0nyx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

0nyx

Posted 2003-04-17, 06:08 AM in reply to Titusfied's post "Will Zelaron Revive Soon?"
Anime-Otaku said:
X zel isnt just a d2 forum ya know ... its based around it i guess cause thats where most peeps go but it has other boards ... i guess we could just vote like crazy for the top 200 d2 sites ..
Zelaron revolves around Diablo. It was made for Gaming and is based around for it also. Zelaron is just unique and placed a few off topic section. Its always good to have mutable off topic forums so the members don't get sick of it. Diablo seems to be one of the most popular games out there so zelaron is being forced to revolve around it. Since this is a gaming site, IM pretty sure they have no problem with it.

Reason why I said not many hits with search engines was because I know they have an achieve hacked installed which sends every post to any spider related search engine. All the diablo forums out rule the rest of the site with threads and post, therefor diablo is hitting the search engine a little better then warcraft, or the off-topic forum. And also I see the dupes got patched so why come here anymore. Well, IM sure that's what the guest are thinking.

I don't even like diablo, to me its a meaningless game with no point to it. I joined zelaron for the simple reason of there style
Just Give me a blank Document in Winsyntax and tell me what you want
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
¤X¤ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between¤X¤ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

¤X¤

Posted 2003-04-17, 07:23 AM in reply to Titusfied's post "Will Zelaron Revive Soon?"
About the mass mailing idea, that doesn't work thanks to the Zeus software the server is running.
"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser

Posted 2003-04-17, 07:30 AM in reply to Titusfied's post "Will Zelaron Revive Soon?"
Then you should manually send e-mail ;P

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Senesia