Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II > D2 PvP

Posted 2003-03-14, 08:09 PM in reply to JiDDaR's post "Which armor for my Druide?"
senesia, even elementals don't put points in energy, they don't need as big of a pool because the spam skills don't require alot of mana, and the rest have timers

the str/dex is 50/50 i believe.

your fhr is going opposite, but you only really need 18% fhr

shaeling a stormshield makes no pvp difference, other than making you feel like your blocking faster : ) mentality can mean alot though i suppose...

if you play a wolf you do Not need cannot be frozen ..so take out the cham and put ed/max in that..

and -NO- ias calculators are accurate for werewolf/bear form druids.

08 highlords is still ds based on cLvl : )?
so more like 45%+ deadly if you level high enough to use ll rings

and, ed/max/light armor isn't worth its cost for mainly melee duels..

for dueling paladins a better weapon than more 4fpa 2 range weapons is

5 ed/ias shael normal/superior bezerker axe, 162 average damage 3 range : ) gives you a bit of distance over the competition
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Apoq is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenApoq is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Apoq

Posted 2003-03-14, 08:19 PM in reply to JiDDaR's post "Which armor for my Druide?"
hehe...seems like no one put points in energy now~
Cannot be frozen is not needed if you are doing 4fpa fury and only doing Melee duels.
For ffa or slower fpa I believe the fury will slow down. (Same for the light armor~ worth it when doing non-melee)

The DS is the same as 09, oops. *thinks* .375 per level..11% ll ring...87%? level req. 32.6 DS.

Do some shift fury with the berserker...hehe I love range 3.

(P.S. going out~ be back around 10pm PST)

11:49 Skurai said:
I don't have to study for math, I'm technically a genius, just don't care to show.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Senesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSenesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Senesia

Posted 2003-03-15, 12:32 AM in reply to JiDDaR's post "Which armor for my Druide?"
i basically "accidentally" put 20 points into energy on my sorc v sorc and got made fun of by some soulspur sorc who said she had 460 vitality and "i was owned", and 10 seconds later missed a teleport and died.. tsk tsk silly watch where you teleport :~)

holy freeze, slow attack (not legit tvt/ffa) neither slow down fury.

yes shift fury can be a beautiful thing.

Last edited by Apoq; 2003-03-15 at 11:19 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Apoq is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenApoq is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Apoq

Posted 2003-03-15, 01:27 AM in reply to JiDDaR's post "Which armor for my Druide?"
My fury speed would slow down when chilled, back when I was using a Shael E-star. (5 Fpa fury) and it didn't slow down when I use my friend's CCSoQ (4 fpa fury)... ><''

11:49 Skurai said:
I don't have to study for math, I'm technically a genius, just don't care to show.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Senesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSenesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Senesia

Posted 2003-03-16, 10:48 AM in reply to JiDDaR's post "Which armor for my Druide?"
tacox u u are a fuckin idiot, druid only get ias from there weapon so a 160/60 ias would not ad any ias. you should use 160/60 max or a 120 max dmg armor ( 4x +30 max dmg jewels ). a superior 6 socet phase blade with 3x 40/15 ias and 3 shael works nice. or griz cady 3x 40/15 ias. also druid do not need canot be frozen mod becasue it does not afect there atack speed while in shapeshift form. alowing u to use anotehr life leach ring.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KRØÑÏx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKRØÑÏx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

KRØÑÏx

Posted 2003-03-16, 10:55 AM in reply to JiDDaR's post "Which armor for my Druide?"
kronix your stealth banned, AND ignorant about druids shush, your only about half right : /
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Apoq