Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Post Ninja Turtle Game
Posted 2003-01-16, 11:20 PM
Konami is making a new Ninja turtle game for the ps2 not much is known as of yet but it is too coincede with the new series on tv and is supposed too be 3d

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JohnnyTAE is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJohnnyTAE is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JohnnyTAE

Posted 2003-01-17, 05:23 AM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "Ninja Turtle Game"
I used to watch this show when I was a kid. Hopefully, the game will be fun.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
NonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzNonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

NonGayMan

Posted 2003-01-17, 10:45 AM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "Ninja Turtle Game"
I was looking for the old Ninja turtles game too play, I think it was on nintendo but can't remember if it was and what the name is do any of you remember? It has an aeriel view like Grand theft auto 2.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JohnnyTAE is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJohnnyTAE is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JohnnyTAE

Posted 2003-01-30, 04:34 PM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "Ninja Turtle Game"
nice pic, o yeah wats it like, a ff game kind of thing? or action adventure like spyro or sumthing. OR THE arcade version thingy like
???????
: )
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
duyzer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenduyzer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

duyzer

Posted 2003-01-31, 05:25 PM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "Ninja Turtle Game"
It's Called "teenage mutant ninja turtles." i think there were three for the NES.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
mightychicken is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenmightychicken is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

mightychicken

Posted 2003-01-31, 06:26 PM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "Ninja Turtle Game"
OH YES! I loved the Ninja Turtles! The old games were side scrollers.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2003-02-25, 06:37 AM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "Ninja Turtle Game"
i have all the games for the nes and the snes
Out in this cold hearted world is a warm sense that comes from only one. It is true cause his name states what kind of person he is. With honor comes glory and with glory comes GLORY GAMER
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
glory_gamer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenglory_gamer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

glory_gamer

Posted 2003-02-25, 08:53 AM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "Ninja Turtle Game"
I jst hope it isn't a crappy game. It would be horrible to tarnish the great Ninja Turtle legacy. BY GOD IT HAD BETTER BE GOOD!!!!!!!!!!! OR HEADS WILL ROLL!!!!!!! LOL!!
"There is no such thing as a stupid question. Just stupid people asking a good question at the wrong time."

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
StonedVegeta is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenStonedVegeta is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

StonedVegeta

Posted 2003-03-08, 08:44 AM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "Ninja Turtle Game"
Wasnt it on genesis too? Man, those were some crazy games...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
uncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenuncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

uncapped