Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Post Dance Dance Revolution
Posted 2003-01-13, 01:15 PM
Thats right this is about ddr, i am a computer nerd that plays the addicting game. I'm not sure how many of you actually went to the arcarde, movies, or played it for ps2. But this is one of the best games out there, i think so because ya know it's a fun arobic workout(no i'm not fat) and it is also hard and takes long to get good at. DDr has 3 difficulties, Easy, Standard, And heavy. i am now on heavy and have been playing this game for a while and i can say it is one of the funest games out there, what makes this game 10x's better is if you have a good friend to go ahead and dance dance with. i know this all sounds kinda gay but people don't know how much of a good game it is untill they go ahead and play it. so i'm just sugesting to everyone that you should try this game it is extremly fun.

If you have played the game post here and tell me what you think of it, and if you didn't play post here anyway. Hell even if you saw someone play it tell me what you thought
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
R@t-_-FiNkZ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenR@t-_-FiNkZ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

R@t-_-FiNkZ

Posted 2003-01-13, 02:36 PM in reply to R@t-_-FiNkZ's post "Dance Dance Revolution"
As of 7th, the difficulties are Light, Standard, and Heavy. I play Standard, with boost and solo modes on.

I also play Dance ManiaX and Para Para Paradise.

Seems that no-one else here plays. Too bad for them. They'll never know how awesome this game is once you start to get good (start to get good=you don't fail 4 feet on light mode).

I play USA (sucky,sucky, but all that's available when I'm at that location), 5th mix (only on Fridays ), and 7th. 5th mix owns 7th any day
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2003-01-13, 09:08 PM in reply to R@t-_-FiNkZ's post "Dance Dance Revolution"
well i was playing it earlier and happened to beat max300 on heavy so i'm proud of myself, and all i can say is i've only been playing for like 2 months
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
R@t-_-FiNkZ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenR@t-_-FiNkZ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

R@t-_-FiNkZ

Posted 2003-01-14, 06:52 AM in reply to R@t-_-FiNkZ's post "Dance Dance Revolution"
I've been playing for a year now every day, and the best I can do is Dynamite Rave on Standard. Probably this is mostly because I've been pretty much only playing USA mix, since at that layover on my bus ride home, that is the only dance game, and then at my second layover, I would play Dance ManiaX or Para Para Paradise since I had already played DDR. Recently I started spending more time on 5th and 7th, and went from Brilliant 2U Standard to Dynamite Rave Standard as my hardest song that I could beat with a B or higher.

Now on Dance Maniax, I can beat any song on Mild or Wild, and any song on Mild on doubles, and half of them on Wild on doubles.

Do you have any of the other Konami dance games where you play?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2003-01-14, 12:57 PM in reply to R@t-_-FiNkZ's post "Dance Dance Revolution"
dude go to the movies and play the jap mix's they are so much better, more songs and a lot more shit to mess with
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

R@t-_-FiNkZ

Posted 2003-01-14, 01:22 PM in reply to R@t-_-FiNkZ's post "Dance Dance Revolution"
Perhaps you didn't read my post. I do play the Japanese mixes. Were you under the impression that there were 7 mixes of USA? Did you think that USA mix has boost and solo options? Did you not notice the part where I said USA mix sucks? As fully explained, I only play USA mix because I'm stuck where it is for half an hour, and it is the only game there worth playing. The only other DDR machine in the vicinity is the 5th mix machine that I can only play on Fridays because the location that has it closes at 5 on other days. As previously stated, I wasn't playing a whole lot of 7th mix because I was a lot more interested in the Dance ManiaX machine in the same location.

Since you obviously don't know as much as you think you do, I will reffer you to this page for enlightenment:
http://www.konami.co.jp/am/AM/list.html
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

WetWired

Posted 2003-01-14, 04:45 PM in reply to R@t-_-FiNkZ's post "Dance Dance Revolution"
Looks like Wetwired has a new friend.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2003-01-14, 08:09 PM in reply to R@t-_-FiNkZ's post "Dance Dance Revolution"
kinda funny I got a tottaly different vibe off of this, kind of like when two great warriors meet and they tell each other all of there conquest too see who is the greater warrior.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JohnnyTAE is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJohnnyTAE is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JohnnyTAE

Posted 2003-01-14, 08:25 PM in reply to R@t-_-FiNkZ's post "Dance Dance Revolution"
isnt this the game that is in arcade where you have to dance in some pads? how do u play it on a console?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2003-01-14, 09:05 PM in reply to R@t-_-FiNkZ's post "Dance Dance Revolution"
you can buy the pad for the playstation or playstation 2, i play this game too its fun but i cant seem to get better
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
iceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeniceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

iceman887

Posted 2003-01-14, 09:58 PM in reply to R@t-_-FiNkZ's post "Dance Dance Revolution"
uhhh what iceman said but on ebay they have some nice metal pads, and also it is a consol at the arcade, Extremyl fun and if your over weight it can be a great workout. i recomend it =))))))
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

R@t-_-FiNkZ

Posted 2003-01-14, 10:00 PM in reply to R@t-_-FiNkZ's post "Dance Dance Revolution"
wet check out ddrfreak.com/ they got some good vids.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

R@t-_-FiNkZ

Posted 2003-01-17, 03:42 PM in reply to R@t-_-FiNkZ's post "Dance Dance Revolution"
Try not to double post, edit
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Gladius is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGladius is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Gladius

Posted 2003-01-20, 07:21 AM in reply to R@t-_-FiNkZ's post "Dance Dance Revolution"
Finally got to play Extreme. I still like 5th mix best.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

WetWired

Posted 2003-01-20, 10:25 AM in reply to R@t-_-FiNkZ's post "Dance Dance Revolution"
One of my finniest memories..... My friend dancing to "Its raining Men" and enjoying it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin