Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Post jamelas trainer
Posted 2002-12-20, 04:57 PM
when ever i got to google or yahoo and type "jamelas trainer" it comes up with no search results can someone send me a link with jamelas trainer?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Dar_Win

Posted 2002-12-20, 05:31 PM in reply to Dar_Win's post "jamelas trainer"
god
search google.com for Jamela Item Editor
or Item Editor
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Boo~Hoo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBoo~Hoo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Boo~Hoo

Posted 2002-12-20, 11:12 PM in reply to Dar_Win's post "jamelas trainer"
Or just go to the official site listed right here http://jamella.********

Last edited by Rurouni Storm; 2002-12-22 at 03:59 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Valmar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenValmar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Valmar

Posted 2002-12-20, 11:15 PM in reply to Dar_Win's post "jamelas trainer"
oh thats fucking wrong lmfao its . c j b . n e t mods check it out its the real site for jamella believe me or not.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Valmar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenValmar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Valmar

Posted 2002-12-21, 12:37 AM in reply to Dar_Win's post "jamelas trainer"
Jamella is so bad, i tried it once and it gave me all sorts of problems =/. Not that I'm stupid and don't know how to deal with them, it's just not worth the effort.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Avatar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenAvatar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Posted 2002-12-21, 12:44 AM in reply to Dar_Win's post "jamelas trainer"
oops my bad didnt mean to double post, dont hack the item so damn much and it wont give ytou problems, although fuzziers is 100x better cause it allows the dmgreduced% mod to be placed on items.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Valmar

Posted 2002-12-21, 06:53 AM in reply to Dar_Win's post "jamelas trainer"
You were prolly spelling Jamella wrong. Two "L's"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Shpook is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenShpook is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Shpook

Posted 2002-12-21, 07:41 AM in reply to Dar_Win's post "jamelas trainer"
DAMNIT lmfao that link isnt a bad one its legit someone veryify it damnit lmao im gonna be made out a bad guy!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Valmar

Posted 2002-12-21, 11:02 AM in reply to Dar_Win's post "jamelas trainer"
I use Jamella for my open bnet characers. It's not all that great though.

-Scorpicore
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Scorpicore is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenScorpicore is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Scorpicore

Posted 2002-12-21, 03:18 PM in reply to Dar_Win's post "jamelas trainer"
TheOmegaDragon said:
DAMNIT lmfao that link isnt a bad one its legit someone veryify it damnit lmao im gonna be made out a bad guy!!
Um, I think that the link is bad...
The greatest communist rapper ever... www.Illmitch.com check it out, buy his shirt! P.S my avatar is INSANE!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MelchiaMH is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMelchiaMH is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MelchiaMH

Posted 2002-12-21, 06:31 PM in reply to Dar_Win's post "jamelas trainer"
well you think wrong get a damn mod to check it. Also if the link ws bad i would be banned right now woudnt i?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Valmar

Posted 2002-12-21, 09:01 PM in reply to Dar_Win's post "jamelas trainer"
No, the link is bad in that it doesn't work...
The greatest communist rapper ever... www.Illmitch.com check it out, buy his shirt! P.S my avatar is INSANE!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MelchiaMH is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMelchiaMH is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MelchiaMH

Posted 2002-12-21, 09:11 PM in reply to Dar_Win's post "jamelas trainer"
oh well the link is this.... i got to put spaces though so just tpye it in the browser w/o spaces...http://jamella. c j b . n e t
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Valmar

Posted 2002-12-22, 03:59 PM in reply to Dar_Win's post "jamelas trainer"
TheOmegaDragon said:
oh thats fucking wrong lmfao its . c j b . n e t mods check it out its the real site for jamella believe me or not.
Sorry, for some reason the board's censoring it. I tried to edit it in even.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Rurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Rurouni Storm

Posted 2002-12-22, 11:36 PM in reply to Dar_Win's post "jamelas trainer"
Just verify that the link is free of viri and thatll be aight.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Valmar