Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Post PS2 Comment Box & Chatter Box
Posted 2002-11-25, 10:00 PM
Just treat this thread as a general PS2 chat room

* NO FLAMMING, YOU'VE BEEN WARNED *
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
First Step: Find your cousin.
Second Step: Get your cousin in the cannon.
Third Step: Find another cousin.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
VComegasin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenVComegasin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

VComegasin

Posted 2002-11-25, 10:17 PM in reply to VComegasin's post "PS2 Comment Box & Chatter Box"
Suikedon, wow I never knew it was so good. I was semi interested before but after your review I wanna pick it up

LoOk aT MeEh, I'm GaY!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Logic is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenLogic is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Logic

Posted 2002-11-26, 07:06 PM in reply to VComegasin's post "PS2 Comment Box & Chatter Box"
It is a really good game, you should really try it, but don't trust my review, since it is from MY point of view
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
VComegasin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenVComegasin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

VComegasin

Posted 2002-12-01, 09:24 PM in reply to VComegasin's post "PS2 Comment Box & Chatter Box"
I could have swore that Suikedon III was cell-shaded. I must be thinking of another game.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JiN-RaiDeN is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJiN-RaiDeN is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JiN-RaiDeN

Posted 2002-12-01, 10:15 PM in reply to VComegasin's post "PS2 Comment Box & Chatter Box"
What do you mean by cell-shaded? Maybe you are talking about Wild Arm 3?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

VComegasin

Posted 2002-12-01, 10:18 PM in reply to VComegasin's post "PS2 Comment Box & Chatter Box"
Yeah, that's what I was thinking. Wild Arms 3. Cell-shaded, a la Jet Set Radio.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JiN-RaiDeN is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJiN-RaiDeN is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JiN-RaiDeN

Posted 2002-12-01, 10:30 PM in reply to VComegasin's post "PS2 Comment Box & Chatter Box"
still don't get it, but I wouldn't recommand Wild Arms 3, Suikoden 3 is much better, and I say...MUCH better
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

VComegasin

Posted 2002-12-07, 09:57 AM in reply to VComegasin's post "PS2 Comment Box & Chatter Box"
VC hook it up wit more stuff, the ps2 forum is so dreary now
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JohnnyTAE is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJohnnyTAE is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JohnnyTAE

Posted 2002-12-08, 09:20 AM in reply to VComegasin's post "PS2 Comment Box & Chatter Box"
Yeah, I know... but I am quite busy right now! So I probably will come up with new stuffs in 2 or 3 days
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

VComegasin

Posted 2002-12-08, 04:24 PM in reply to VComegasin's post "PS2 Comment Box & Chatter Box"
I've played Suikoden 1 and 2. I'll probably pick up 3 if/when I get a PS2.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Rurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Rurouni Storm

Posted 2002-12-18, 09:20 PM in reply to VComegasin's post "PS2 Comment Box & Chatter Box"
Rurouni Storm said:
I've played Suikoden 1 and 2. I'll probably pick up 3 if/when I get a PS2.
Good rumor stating that all next gen systems will recive a 50$ price cut mid next year. So that time shouldn't be too far off for you..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JohnnyTAE is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJohnnyTAE is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JohnnyTAE

Posted 2002-12-18, 09:43 PM in reply to VComegasin's post "PS2 Comment Box & Chatter Box"
Really? Well, then I am getting a gamecube...think about it, Resident Evil, and FF Crystal Chronicle? How can I resist?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

VComegasin

Posted 2002-12-19, 07:17 AM in reply to VComegasin's post "PS2 Comment Box & Chatter Box"
You can't, thats the point!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2002-12-19, 03:47 PM in reply to VComegasin's post "PS2 Comment Box & Chatter Box"
that's not the point, that's a GOOD point ...I don't want to miss ANY final fantasy
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

VComegasin

Posted 2002-12-19, 09:51 PM in reply to VComegasin's post "PS2 Comment Box & Chatter Box"
VComegasin said:
that's not the point, that's a GOOD point ...I don't want to miss ANY final fantasy
lol I knew there had too be a catch...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

JohnnyTAE

Posted 2002-12-19, 10:28 PM in reply to VComegasin's post "PS2 Comment Box & Chatter Box"
True true, very true so? what's up? Haven't seen you on the AIM for a long time~
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

VComegasin

Posted 2002-12-20, 09:09 AM in reply to VComegasin's post "PS2 Comment Box & Chatter Box"
VComegasin said:
True true, very true so? what's up? Haven't seen you on the AIM for a long time~
I have been kinda busy so I can only get on aim like once or twice a week but I always goto zel during my free time at school. But nothing much the usual School, Work, and then most of my free time goes to kickin it wit the crew... Wut's up with you?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

JohnnyTAE

Posted 2002-12-20, 12:02 PM in reply to VComegasin's post "PS2 Comment Box & Chatter Box"
I will tell you once you go on aim. hah
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

VComegasin

Posted 2002-12-20, 02:01 PM in reply to VComegasin's post "PS2 Comment Box & Chatter Box"
Wild Arms 3 sucked IMO. I guess I had to play enough of the other WA's to know all those items. They didn't give you a little info before you bought them. I got very confused.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2002-12-20, 04:25 PM in reply to VComegasin's post "PS2 Comment Box & Chatter Box"
Compare to Suikoden III, wild arm 3 is nothing but they are not really bad, I played Wild Arm 1 and 2, so I 'had' to play wild arm 3. haha~
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

VComegasin