Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Forum News, Suggestions and Discussion

View Poll Results: Which one of the basic templates would you like the new forum to be built out of?
New themes? What kind of nonsense is this! I'm fine with Zephios! 5 26.32%
I'd go with the first one. It's really unique! 7 36.84%
I'd go with the second one. I like it at lot. 7 36.84%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

Posted 2002-07-31, 04:37 PM in reply to Chruser's post "New Zelaron Default Theme"
sum, one main complait about the net template, is that ppl dont want to make new sigs :-\ let alone have 2 sigs! hehe

(happy no luckey :-\ )

thou even i suffer from the change, my avatar is gone :-\ im gona re-do it thou so it fits, i dont mind the chnages, i also dont mind thaking the little time it does to size it down..

Last edited by Kidagakash; 2002-07-31 at 04:39 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kidagakash is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKidagakash is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kidagakash

Posted 2002-07-31, 04:39 PM in reply to Chruser's post "New Zelaron Default Theme"
honestly i dont think we should have either new template, there to troublesome, but if i had to pick one of them i would pick # 2 for the bigger sig size
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ShadowXOR is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenShadowXOR is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ShadowXOR

Posted 2002-07-31, 05:28 PM in reply to Chruser's post "New Zelaron Default Theme"
Quote:
Originally posted by Kidagakash
sum, one main complait about the net template, is that ppl dont want to make new sigs :-\ let alone have 2 sigs! hehe

(happy no luckey :-\ )

thou even i suffer from the change, my avatar is gone :-\ im gona re-do it thou so it fits, i dont mind the chnages, i also dont mind thaking the little time it does to size it down..
you dont even have a sig, just some quote. im sure its not hard to size that text down :O) :O) :O) :O) :O) :O) :O) :O) :O) :O) :O) :O) :O) :O) :O)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ShadowXOR is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenShadowXOR is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ShadowXOR

Posted 2002-07-31, 05:34 PM in reply to Chruser's post "New Zelaron Default Theme"
SYG, actually, that's a good idea with the two sigs. The bottom right part wouldn't neccesarily have to be a "sig", but some kind of an image that represents you in a way. I think I could like that more than a static pipe background, for instance.
"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser

Posted 2002-07-31, 05:39 PM in reply to Chruser's post "New Zelaron Default Theme"
ShadowXOR.. okay you realy need to read better,

i dident say I had a sig nim-nuts im saying others that have sigs may not want to HAVE to change them due to a new template.

persoanly i was talking about my avatar vanashing due to changes. geez... anything else you need clearing up on? (Aside from my bad spelling and typos that is)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kidagakash is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKidagakash is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kidagakash

Posted 2002-07-31, 06:27 PM in reply to Chruser's post "New Zelaron Default Theme"
your doing a great job ignoring me
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

ShadowXOR

Posted 2002-07-31, 07:17 PM in reply to Chruser's post "New Zelaron Default Theme"
oh god this will go on forever
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2002-08-01, 12:54 AM in reply to Chruser's post "New Zelaron Default Theme"
It appears that one of the votes for the first option has been deleted....
It's physically impossible for you to lick your elbow when intact to your miserable body.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Strider Fury is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenStrider Fury is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Strider Fury

Posted 2002-08-01, 12:56 AM in reply to Chruser's post "New Zelaron Default Theme"
I have to admit that I like the "dual selection" idea, which would be pretty stylish. I'm still going with #2 in case that never happens though.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Night_Hunter is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenNight_Hunter is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Night_Hunter

Posted 2002-08-01, 08:56 AM in reply to Chruser's post "New Zelaron Default Theme"
Quote:
Originally posted by Strider Fury
It appears that one of the votes for the first option has been deleted....
]

Yeah, I asked Chruser to take one off from leave it on zephios and put it in #2. I changed my mind.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2002-08-01, 08:47 PM in reply to Chruser's post "New Zelaron Default Theme"
Quote:
Originally posted by Kidagakash
you a mod of this forum? humm... not very
mod-like to to go around dishing out words like that....
mayhaps you sould just settle down, and we can talk this over like normal pplz? or!! i have an idea! lets keep it on topic!!
wow! theirs an idea!! lets just stop poking fun at my l33t spelling huh? it gets old when everyone trys to insult me cues of it. trust me. im not insulted, i know i cant spell, and i know my grammer is messed up. so try poking at somthing else for a change? maybe?

good work *winks*
Wow Finally another proud Fob like myself
Fob is a common term around here used for us polynesians that seemed to have mass migrated over here to Utah and Do not fully follow the rules of the english language instead start our own fully unique dialect instead of the over bearing language that insults itself that our peers use (Wow I seem to have made myself sound intelligent )
fob i.e. I was talking to vicious and I told him I am going too stay inside the ac where it's kool
where of course I meant stay inside where the ac keeps me kool
I applaud you kidkagash

and back on topic I prefer the layout of the first but I realize that it will make a lot of people mad but if that was out of the way it would trully make us a unique community(well more unique then we already are) and has a nicer setup for the eyes then the second which looks kind of clutter in the example and would defintly look way more cluttered in the end...

but I really think that the avatar and everything incorporated with it should be on the left side due to the fact people ( western people ) read from left to right and because it's nice to know right away who wrote it because you interput the text differntly depending on how well you know that person but I will pass my little objection up for the sake of something new

Last edited by JohnnyTAE; 2002-08-01 at 08:59 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JohnnyTAE is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJohnnyTAE is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JohnnyTAE

Posted 2002-08-01, 09:05 PM in reply to Chruser's post "New Zelaron Default Theme"
thats scary people are applauding illiteracy....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

ShadowXOR

Posted 2002-08-01, 11:56 PM in reply to Chruser's post "New Zelaron Default Theme"
Your just a damn idiot it's not iliteracy bright guy. I can read and spell fine it's just the proper grammer that catches me (I can fix that fine to but it's a sort of ebonics around here talking fucked up give us our own sort of language a.k.a. Slang terminology).
some people have too big of an ego and about your comment about being 6'1 you really are a fuckin loser you know that trying to start a fight over the net sitting behind your computer if you ever do stop by utah just hit me up and I can teach you a lesson or two. But enough of this bullshit if you want to have some more immature rantings take it to the flame forum or the way I prefer it catch a plane out to utah...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JohnnyTAE is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJohnnyTAE is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JohnnyTAE

Posted 2002-08-02, 01:07 AM in reply to Chruser's post "New Zelaron Default Theme"
yay somone suports my crappy typos and spelling!

oh! i also see its a tie with 4 votes on each option.

*Prays that option #1 wins*
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kidagakash

Posted 2002-08-02, 01:10 AM in reply to Chruser's post "New Zelaron Default Theme"
Keep this thread on subject, DO NOT continue this flame anymore unless it is in the FLAME FORUM
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2002-08-02, 01:12 AM in reply to Chruser's post "New Zelaron Default Theme"
Quote:
Originally posted by JohnnyTAE
Your just a damn idiot it's not iliteracy bright guy. I can read and spell fine it's just the proper grammer that catches me (I can fix that fine to but it's a sort of ebonics around here talking fucked up give us our own sort of language a.k.a. Slang terminology).
some people have too big of an ego and about your comment about being 6'1 you really are a fuckin loser you know that trying to start a fight over the net sitting behind your computer if you ever do stop by utah just hit me up and I can teach you a lesson or two. But enough of this bullshit if you want to have some more immature rantings take it to the flame forum or the way I prefer it catch a plane out to utah...
you notice the sad little men have such tempers these days! :O) how sad for the little illiterate utah man :O)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

ShadowXOR

Posted 2002-08-02, 01:13 AM in reply to Chruser's post "New Zelaron Default Theme"
and move that to the flame forum if you want i didn't read sums post i dont care i find this all funny....these people getting all serious and offended over the internet....shows how pathetic they are...and this guy wants me to come out to utah hahaha ill leave his hick town alone he can come to the sunny california beach and get his ass whooped if he likes, either way hes hilarious
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

ShadowXOR

Posted 2002-08-02, 01:14 AM in reply to Chruser's post "New Zelaron Default Theme"
I think that we should give the new theme a try, but that doesn't mean we have to like it.
It's physically impossible for you to lick your elbow when intact to your miserable body.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Strider Fury is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenStrider Fury is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Strider Fury

Posted 2002-08-02, 06:41 PM in reply to Chruser's post "New Zelaron Default Theme"
this is sad...

WHOO! Vote #2 for bigger sigs!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jamesadin

Posted 2002-08-03, 08:40 PM in reply to Chruser's post "New Zelaron Default Theme"
i like number 1 layout the best
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hell Hound is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenHell Hound is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hell Hound