Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

level 19 twinks
Posted 2006-03-20, 04:23 PM
whats the best level 19 twink class i think im gonna start a gnome rogue with engineering but i dunno what do you guys think
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Farting_Pumpkin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenFarting_Pumpkin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Farting_Pumpkin

Posted 2006-03-20, 07:38 PM in reply to Farting_Pumpkin's post "level 19 twinks"
I personally think its a waste of time, but rogues would prolly be the best. You'll more than likely need a ton of gold to actually twink him out. Using zg enchants on the legs, and such. Also fiery enchants on both weapons will help.
!King_Amazon! said:
Just ask the married chick he fucked.

Who Delivers ten times out of ten?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe

Posted 2006-03-20, 08:33 PM in reply to MightyJoe's post starting "I personally think its a waste of time,..."
You can't use ZG enchants on a lvl 19, because a level 19 can't get into ZG, not to mention that if they could, they'd pull the whole zone.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2006-03-21, 06:04 AM in reply to WetWired's post starting "You can't use ZG enchants on a lvl 19,..."
Actually, you just have a 60 put a zg enchant on a boe gear, then mail to the twinked pretty sure this is possible.
!King_Amazon! said:

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe

Posted 2006-03-22, 12:14 PM in reply to MightyJoe's post starting "Actually, you just have a 60 put a zg..."
Also, if it's an actual item that puts an enchant onto something (like librams), I'm pretty sure you can just open a trade with someone that has it and put the item to be enchanted into the will not be traded box and have the person use the enchant item on the item to be enchanted.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2006-03-26, 11:43 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Also, if it's an actual item that puts..."
You cannot ZG enchant someone's item over the trade window. If you attempt to do it on a BoE item it will bind it to you
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin

Posted 2006-03-20, 09:36 PM in reply to MightyJoe's post starting "I personally think its a waste of time,..."
i was thinking 1 crusader enchant and 1 fiery?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Farting_Pumpkin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenFarting_Pumpkin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Farting_Pumpkin

Posted 2006-03-20, 09:56 PM in reply to Farting_Pumpkin's post "level 19 twinks"
Wasteful ;-\.

Go rogue so they cant see you. Then harm them =D
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2006-03-20, 11:03 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Wasteful ;-\. Go rogue so they cant..."
wow your willing to crusader on your twink? i would go dual fiery at most which is still really awesome
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
iceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeniceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

iceman887

Cool 19 twink rogue
Posted 2007-11-11, 07:54 AM in reply to Farting_Pumpkin's post "level 19 twinks"
Farting_Pumpkin said:
whats the best level 19 twink class i think im gonna start a gnome rogue with engineering but i dunno what do you guys think
thats what i have... hes really good.. but dont listen to those guys on other ones... they are saying getting all defias... you DONT WANT any of them accept the chest piece... or tunic of westfall.... and you either want for weapons... Assassin's blade and Sentinel's Blade... or Cruel Barb and Assassin'sblade/ Sentinels blade...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

B-D

Posted 2007-11-11, 05:07 PM in reply to B-D's post "19 twink rogue"
plus 1 for guest posting
!King_Amazon! said:

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

MightyJoe

Posted 2007-11-11, 09:52 PM in reply to B-D's post "19 twink rogue"
Hey B-D. We like you now. We like you quite a bit.

But we'd like you a lot if you registered.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2007-11-13, 01:13 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "Hey B-D. We like you now. We like you..."
Grаν¡tоnЅurgе said:
Hey B-D. We like you now. We like you quite a bit.

But we'd like you a lot if you registered.
Register your mom
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Posted 2007-11-13, 12:35 PM in reply to Guest's post starting "Register your mom"
Guest said:
Register your mom
u r 2 offensive. i will not join this forom now.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

picklezzzz

Posted 2007-11-13, 01:59 PM in reply to Guest's post starting "Register your mom"
LOL

Grav = pwned by a guest
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2007-11-22, 03:03 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "LOL Grav = pwned by a guest"
I have to admit I laughed. This is so random.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2008-04-02, 06:01 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "LOL Grav = pwned by a guest"
-Spector- said:
LOL

Grav = pwned by a guest
That is the definition of sad. Getting owned by a guest.
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

i know wot i am talkin bout wen it comes to twinks
Posted 2008-04-02, 01:51 PM in reply to Farting_Pumpkin's post "level 19 twinks"
THE GEAR
head: lucky fishing hat
back: glowing lizardscale cloak or sentry cloak
chest: tunic of westfall or blackened defias chestpiece
wrist: forest leather bracers
hands: gloves of the fang
belt: deviate scale belt
legs: scouting trousers of the monkey
feet: nat pagles extreme anglin boots
trinket 1: arena grand master
trinket 2: insigna of the alliance
wep MH: cruel barb
wep OH: thiefs blade
ranged: throat piercers

THE ENCHANTS
head: +100HP
back: +12 dodge
chest: +100 health
wrist: +9 stamina
hands: +15 agility
legs: +40 stamina & +12 agility
feet: boar's speed (only on anglin boots)
wep MH: +15 agility
wep OH: +15 agility

BUFFS
rumsey rum black label
scroll's
heavy sharpening stone
fortitude
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

stubby-hellfire