Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

I just Payed per view!
Posted 2005-03-22, 08:05 AM
I just bought Napolean Dynamite on Pay Per View.

How should I end my life?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2005-03-22, 08:16 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "I just Payed per view!"
How can you end it ......if you didn't have one to begin with?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2005-03-22, 08:19 AM in reply to Hades-Knight's post starting "How can you end it ......if you didn't..."
I created xanga. I own your life.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2005-03-22, 11:02 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I created xanga. I own your life."
http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse....=manly_suicide

I like the razor method.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
pr0xy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenpr0xy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

pr0xy

Posted 2005-03-22, 02:22 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "I just Payed per view!"
Napolean Dynamite is a good movie, though. I don't care what you all say, I liked it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2005-03-22, 02:42 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "I just Payed per view!"
Chew broken dvd's until your belly explodes.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2005-03-22, 08:13 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Chew broken dvd's until your belly..."
I think he should just go witht he freesbee approach
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2005-03-22, 08:17 PM in reply to Hades-Knight's post starting "I think he should just go witht he..."
Seppuku!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2005-03-22, 08:19 PM in reply to Hades-Knight's post starting "I think he should just go witht he..."
"Ding-Dong "I'll get it.. SLAP"

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2005-03-22, 08:26 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post starting ""Ding-Dong "I'll get it....."
Brush your teeth with a belt sander.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2005-03-22, 09:08 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "I just Payed per view!"
Try drinking a quart of everclear all at once.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2005-03-22, 11:51 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Try drinking a quart of everclear all..."
Fuck an electrical outlet. (I'm sure you'll fit)

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2005-03-25, 08:25 AM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "Fuck an electrical outlet. (I'm sure..."
OMGWTFBBQGNRSNP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

So what? you payed barely any money to watch a good movie, and you can just tape it anyways... it's much better quality than like... downloading it. Soooo you didn't do anything that gay.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPenny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Penny_Bags

Posted 2005-03-25, 08:36 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Brush your teeth with a belt sander."
Sovereign said:
Brush your teeth with a belt sander.
Nail your tongue to a kitchen table and run a cheese grader along it.

Maybe tonight we'll fly so far away... We'll be lost before the dawn...
Raziel said:
er er LOL
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

DaFrigginDoctah

Posted 2005-03-25, 09:27 PM in reply to pr0xy's post starting "http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/..."
pr0xy said:
http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse....=manly_suicide

I like the razor method.
Im personally all about eating a tub of beans..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2005-03-26, 02:42 AM in reply to Jamesadin's post starting "Im personally all about eating a tub of..."
Fart yourelf to death. Hmmm. Very cruel!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2005-03-26, 10:49 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Fart yourelf to death. Hmmm. Very..."
Problem:How can we get K_A to kill himself?

Hypothesis: If K_A, another man, and a woman do fucked up shit, then they will eventually kill K_A.

Materiels: K_A, another man, a woman, a fork, some salt, nails, and some lemon juice, or you can use the brown bottle of disinfectant, an extenstion cord.

Procedures:
1. Strap K_A to a chair.
2. Tease him with the man
3. Tease him more.
4. TEASE!
5. te... wait no, uh... poke him in the stomach and in the legs with a fork, make it puncture though
6. connect your Extension cord from the plug-in to the little holes you made.
7. Take a picture and send it in to somebody at www.funnyjunk.com
8. Blindfold K_A
9. Put a path of nails on the ground
10. Tell K_A to walk or you'll kill him on the spot, make him walk in a straight line.
11. Take pictures of K_A walking on the nails
12. Post them on www.funnyjunk.com
13. Put some salt on his wounds
14. As you put the salt, spray all the lemonjuice on the holes in his body from the fork
15. After your done, disinfect them.
16. Punch him until he dies.

This post has no offence to K_A, its just a clever way to die! With details, too!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2005-03-26, 11:04 AM in reply to slaynish's post starting "Problem:How can we get K_A to kill..."
Punching someone to death is in no way clever. It's been done so many times Before.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2005-03-26, 11:08 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Punching someone to death is in no way..."
Slapping someone to death, though.. that'd be classic.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2005-03-26, 01:17 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Slapping someone to death, though....."
Yes, I know.

The fact that I added that at the end, made it quite clever. You were expecting something 'big', like fucking him un the brain or something.

No.

Simply end his life after torture. That, my friend, is classic.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish