View Single Post

Posted 2008-06-11, 05:26 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "I played ladder only once when I first..."
Sovereign said: [Goto]
I played ladder only once when I first started playing d2. If I ever do start another char itll probably be a hammerdin, simply because even a badly geared one can still kill shit.
A badly geared hammerdin? Hammerdins are pretty damn gear dependant, and starting one out without being rushed would suck.

The only two characters that, in my opinion, are worth a damn without good gear, are sorcs and necros. They're also the best starting characters for anyone, in my opinion. Both are fully capable of getting all of the way through hell with mediocre gear, and they're both good MFers. Sorcs do meph quickly and teleport makes them very efficient. Necromancers, of the summoner flavor anyway, can solo the Worldstone Keep in hell with very mediocre gear (technically, they can do it with no gear at all.) The Worldstone Keep in Hell is level 85, just like the pit and all of those other places, except there are more monsters, better experience, and Baal at the end.

Whatever floats your boat, though. :P
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!