Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Personal Images (( Not Funny )) Real

Posted 2002-10-10, 08:53 AM
Ok Lets try this a third time lol the image is way to big so i posted it at another site which sum yung gave me well lets see if this works

pretty spiffy huh... yeah i like it to

Mephisto Killa (Good Stats Are Nice)

Last edited by Rating; 2002-10-10 at 08:57 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Rating is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRating is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Rating

Posted 2002-10-10, 10:07 AM in reply to Rating's post "Personal Images (( Not Funny )) Real"
my god rate
ill own you of these days O_-
Bringing pleasure and pain free of charge on USEast
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Keiichi-x is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKeiichi-x is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Keiichi-x

Posted 2002-10-10, 10:12 AM in reply to Rating's post "Personal Images (( Not Funny )) Real"
Dwight don't make me spank your bottom lol.. don't hate

Im advertising for our clan
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Rating is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRating is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Rating

Posted 2002-10-10, 11:50 AM in reply to Rating's post "Personal Images (( Not Funny )) Real"
lol i hope you people know that thats open b.net and that it can be done on open bnet with a hack called jamella deitor... BUTTTTTTTTTT its gay so i wont post the site to get it at... if your guna play d2... play it seriously not to just be gay and cheat the WHOLE time........
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
GuitarShredder is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGuitarShredder is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

GuitarShredder

Posted 2002-10-10, 12:33 PM in reply to Rating's post "Personal Images (( Not Funny )) Real"
That has Jamella Editor all over it
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2002-10-10, 12:43 PM in reply to Rating's post "Personal Images (( Not Funny )) Real"
General chat is good on this game.

Stanley Cups
2015 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks. C-Jonathon Toews
2014 Stanley Cup Champions: The Los Angeles Kings. C-Dustin Brown
2013 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks. C-Jonathon Toews
2012 Stanley Cup Champions: The Los Angeles Kings. C-Dustin Brown
2011 Stanley Cup Champions: The Boston Bruins. C-Zdeno Chara
2010 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks C-Jonathon Toews
2009 Stanley Cup Champions: The Pittsburgh Penguins C-Sidney Crosby
2008 Stanley Cup Champions: The Detroit Red Wings C-Nicklas Lidstrom
2007 Stanley Cup Champions: The Ducks Of Anaheim C-Scott Neidermayer
2006 Stanley Cup Champions: The Carolina Hurricanes C-Rod Brind'Amour
2004 Stanley Cup Champions: The Tampa Bay Lightning C-Dave Andreychuk

Longevity

TWELVE YEAR VETERAN (October 2002)

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
quikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifequikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

quikspy67

Posted 2002-10-10, 03:59 PM in reply to Rating's post "Personal Images (( Not Funny )) Real"
yea we all know its edited he just wants to seem cool

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2002-10-10, 04:00 PM in reply to Rating's post "Personal Images (( Not Funny )) Real"
i had a lvl 99999999999999999999999999999999 sorc in open bnet, i had to reduce her skills since when i shot it would crash the game i was in
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2002-10-10, 04:11 PM in reply to Rating's post "Personal Images (( Not Funny )) Real"
lol i have used jamelas to give a sorc lvl 900+ skillspretty funnny cuz meteor will do like 3400000 dmg and telekenesis does like 12000 lol

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2002-10-10, 04:49 PM in reply to Rating's post "Personal Images (( Not Funny )) Real"
Actually guys its not on open bnet... if you want to get on closed bnet and see my sorc our clan channel is Clan Cowz... and you will see for yourself if im not in there just whisper me

my acct is
Disloyal

Pretty much i don't care if you believe me or not i was just showing you

Last edited by Rating; 2002-10-10 at 05:15 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Rating

Posted 2002-10-10, 05:54 PM in reply to Rating's post "Personal Images (( Not Funny )) Real"
There is a program that allows you to client side edit your stats. It works on closed b.net since it's client side. I don't remember where to get it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2002-10-10, 05:57 PM in reply to Rating's post "Personal Images (( Not Funny )) Real"
Yeah ok... i guess... hrmm its phat as hell but... i do my own shiznitt... i hate none believers

Last edited by Rating; 2002-10-10 at 06:12 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Rating

Posted 2002-10-10, 07:09 PM in reply to Rating's post "Personal Images (( Not Funny )) Real"
ummm first, the max u can get ur skills is 370 or so with jamella, not 900+. Next, 9999 mana, stam and life and 300 str, dex, vit, and eng arent god stats. if u wanted to be close to god in jamella, set life and mana to like 8,000,000, which makes it so u dont lose life at all, and set the other stats to 8000, which i think is max before going into negatives. Of course, it could be that this guy thinks people would believe he had these stats on closed.... right....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Shpook is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenShpook is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Shpook

Posted 2002-10-10, 07:44 PM in reply to Rating's post "Personal Images (( Not Funny )) Real"
get your skills highest
use the add skill 1-8 mod at the bottom of the list and add 31 of the same skill all 8 times then dupe the charm and it changes randomly game by game sometimes the skill would be 900+ then it would be 300 or someshit

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Adrenachrome

Posted 2002-10-10, 08:30 PM in reply to Rating's post "Personal Images (( Not Funny )) Real"
OMFG ITS REAL DUDE I SAW CHAR
--Wóót--
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dhelds is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDhelds is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dhelds

Posted 2002-10-10, 08:38 PM in reply to Rating's post "Personal Images (( Not Funny )) Real"
So now to prove it to the rest of us - post the link
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Pyro is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPyro is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Pyro

Posted 2002-10-10, 08:53 PM in reply to Rating's post "Personal Images (( Not Funny )) Real"
like !KA! said there is a way to edit your char client side but thats jsut a picture it doesnt affect accual dmg/life ect

"real" on open NOT CLOSED REALM

PERIOD nothing more to say dude dont be a fool this is an edited character on open battle net
theres never been a way to edit a character on closed bnet and
1st the possibility of having the combination of gear/charms/stats to be 300 even all the way down is probly 1 in 99999999999999999999999999999 the chances of having 9999 life/mana are more than that dont mistake Zelaron for a n00b forum

Last edited by Adrenachrome; 2002-10-10 at 09:46 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Adrenachrome

Posted 2002-10-10, 09:01 PM in reply to Rating's post "Personal Images (( Not Funny )) Real"
Like i said guys whisper me on bnet and ill show you :| its no big deal my user acct is Disloyal if your really into it that much... and yes it is on closed bnet Chelds saw it

What are you guys to scared to find out the truth...
because i know a way around it and your dont haha...
although i know the way... the stats don't stay like that i just put them back to normal when i regular game ... its only for mephbot/pindlebot use only well see you around

Mistake this for a newb forum... you guys are the ones who are to pussy to find out for yourselves... Zelaron plz go ahead and remove this full post... they don't even diserve to see it ty your biggest fan

What exactly do you want me to do let you on my acct lol even if you got on it i would have to edit it personally so what does it matter :|

Last edited by Rating; 2002-10-10 at 09:38 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Rating

Posted 2002-10-10, 09:49 PM in reply to Rating's post "Personal Images (( Not Funny )) Real"
[img][/img]

what more could you want

Last edited by Rating; 2002-10-11 at 08:56 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Rating

Posted 2002-10-10, 09:52 PM in reply to Rating's post "Personal Images (( Not Funny )) Real"
This thread will remain open.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy