Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Forum News, Suggestions and Discussion > Test Forum

test
Posted 2007-10-26, 07:52 AM
k time to see if it works
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Afroman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenAfroman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Afroman

Posted 2007-10-26, 08:38 AM in reply to Afroman's post "test"
PALMDALE -- COME BACK TO ME

I need you and I love you baby!!

Afroman is the shit.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-10-26, 08:49 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "PALMDALE -- COME BACK TO ME I need..."
No more rats and no more roaches, livin' next door to football coaches.
Now I got a new place to sell me crack. Now I got little white kids to jack.
I stopped wearin' blue, wasn't trippin' on red. Too busy squabbin' with the skinheads.
Stupid questions, distract the class. Rubbin' little white girls on the ass.
I didn't really care if I passed or failed, I knew I was headed for the NFL,
Until the playoff game, shoulder got hurt. I thought about my future, layin' in the dirt.
I can't jump, I can't flinch. Superstar player, ridin' the bench.
Graduate from school? Don't make me laugh. I got an F+ in basic math
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Afroman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenAfroman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Afroman

Posted 2007-10-26, 09:53 AM in reply to Afroman's post starting "No more rats and no more roaches,..."
I knew I couldn't make it in the white man's world
so I bought me some khakis and a Jerry curl
I knew I couldn't make it in the NFL
so I went to east Palmdale and started slaying yao
fo sho. I was makin crazy dough, shoulda dropped outta school a long time ago. Bought a cell phone like a nut, now I deliver like Pizza Hut
I drunk whiskey and Bacardi, I sold dope to anybody
Me and my homeboys sold dubs and dimes took turns bustin rhymes just to pass the time. A white man drove up to my spot he said "Hey homebody, what you got?" I stuck a fat rock inside his hand about 25 sheriffs jumped out the van

GET DOWN PUNK

If that song comes on when me and my friends are drunk, guarantee we're all gonna be rappin that shit. Can rap the whole thing. haha such a good song.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-10-26, 09:59 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "I knew I couldn't make it in the white..."
In the year 2000 I see thousands of pretty young women I find arousin'
Grocery store shopping, magazine browsin', many different ways they keep their hair styles and
Full of boredom, I walk toward 'em, get 'em close to me cause I'm supposed to be
Male aggressor, female impresser. Say the right things, possibly undress her.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Afroman

Posted 2007-10-26, 10:11 AM in reply to Afroman's post starting "In the year 2000 I see thousands of..."
So who the fuck are you? How come I haven't seen you post before?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2007-10-26, 10:15 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "So who the fuck are you? How come I..."
I got bored today reaing some car and driver, through some google searching found these boards again, and recollected I had registered in the past... and decided to post.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Afroman

Posted 2007-10-26, 10:55 AM in reply to Afroman's post starting "I got bored today reaing some car and..."
Right on right on. Stick around niqqa.

If you're into the NFL we do a weekly Pick 'Em around here. Right cheer. There's no prize or anything besides boosting your ego. Maybe next year we can determine a prize. Anyway, welcome back.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos